And then seek to tell great stories about these changes.. Thats what motivates me to bring my best self to work each day, and Im looking forward to progressing in my career so I can hopefully be that resource for others., Similar to my college love of Art History, I love Adtech because it synthesizes and reflects so many other aspects of our world in general. If you like zingers, you'll like this fast-paced fireside with Ovide, in which she'll share her sharp-witted views on Facebook's follies, the Metaverse and why, despite Facebook's name change to Meta, she's sticking with "Facebook.". Facebook Claravine receives this honor for its work in. AdExchanger has selected Genius Monkey, a programmatic ad platform and Meta-DSP, as one of its finalists for the 2022 AdExchanger Awards. Congratulations to the best of the best in the digital marketing and advertising industry. New York, NY | October 12, 2022 09:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time Cognitiv, the leading custom AI media buying solution , has been named a finalist in the 2022 AdExchanger Awards.The award program, which recognizes and celebrates excellence in digital marketing and advertising, has selected Cognitiv's unique Demand Side Platform technology as a contender for this year's award in the "Best . Follow her @lynneluvah, How can publishers drive revenue? "We are honored to be recognized as an AdExchanger Awards finalist, highlighting our ongoing efforts to create innovative technology that creates tangible impacts," commented Jeremy Fain, CEO and Co-founder at Cognitiv. Jude Children's Research Hospital & Media.Monks, Best Overall Use Of Programmatic In A Marketing Campaign, Best Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion Initiative, The AdExchanger Award: Overall Excellence In Programmatic Media, Best Data or Measurement Strategy By A Marketer, ALSAC/St. Industry Preview is an intimate and exclusive, one-day conference for senior executives in the data-driven digital media and marketing technology ecosystem focused on what to expect in the coming year. Digitas/ DD One power of one solution from Publicis, Pernod Ricard x 360i: Blame it on my Juice, BP Corporate: We See Possibilities Everywhere, Havas Media and PUMA: NYC Flagship Grand Store Opening, Programmatic Digital Out-of-Home was the Winning Ticket for California Lottery, Tiger Pistol Enables Local Social Media Activation at Global Scale for Fortune 500 Beverage Company, January Digital Increases Store Visits by 3x and Scale Overall Revenue +40%, iHeart AdBuilder Self Serve Radio Advertising for Small Business Powered by Jelli, the Only Programmatic Solution for Radio, Propel and Pandora design a multi-dimensional audio experience, Adam Benaroya - HPE's digital transformation, Driving enterprise level growth for Tyson Foods through paid media- Clare Liston, Programmatic pioneer Nicolle Pangis is reinventing TV (and everyone wins), How Jeremy Helfand is Re-defining TV Advertising, Scott Rosenberg, General Manager of Rokus Industry-Leading OTT Advertising Platform, Scott Rosenberg, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Platform Business Roku, Adtech Privacy Champion Oversees Growth of LiveRamp to $1B in Returns, Providing New AdTech Software Solutions, Anda Gansca, Empowering Brands to Become Better Storytellers Through Data as CEO of Knotch, From Chief of Staff to SVP, Strategy and Corporate Development: Lauren Wetzels pivotal role at Xandr, Jason Manningham: Innovation Pioneer Creating an Identity Layer for TV, From adtech neophyte to category leader; Marty Kratky-Katz leads Blockthrough to underdog success story. Cognitiv, the leading custom AI media buying solution , has been named a finalist in the 2022 AdExchanger Awards. In this talk, Oz Etzioni, CEO of Clinch, the leading personalized advertising company, will not only point the way to a better future for advertising, hell show you a new technology that businesses like yours are using today to make those promises a reality. The original. Create a Password In turn, legislators and regulators are adapting models for consumer privacy, antitrust definitions and the economics of news and media. Welcome to the 2022 AdExchanger Awards Celebrating Excellence in Digital Marketing and Advertising ENTRY DEADLINES & FEES Early deadline: August 11 | entries received by 11:59PM ET on August 11th are $400 each Late deadline: August 18 | entries received by 11:59PM ET on August 18th are $550 each Please use this portal for your submission. I am honored to be standing in front of this group of women tonight. Congratulations to the 2021 AdExchanger Awards winners. We have big plans for 2023. The team has prioritized growing its product suite, earlier this year launching Cognitiv Curation, which brings cutting edge deep learning technology to a clients DSP of choice via a Dynamic Deal. Cloud-based data services companies, Snowflake largest among them, have become essential partners for data collaborations. So the way I keep on the pulse of Adtech is simply to live! The sky is truly the limit when youre surrounded by people that make you better. Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning), Machine Tools, Metalworking and Metallurgy, Aboriginal, First Nations & Native American, Built In Honors ActionIQ in Its Esteemed 2023 Best Places To Work Awards, ActionIQ Announces Support for AWS for Advertising and Marketing Initiative. Celebrating the Future of Advertising and Marketing. Pratt sits on the business leadership team for 84.51. It also won the iF design award for User Experience in the Communication UX category, with Adform FLOW. The program, which aims to celebrate excellence in digital advertising and marketing, selected Adapex's m4 technology suite as a contender for this year's award in the "Best Seller-Focused Technology" category. We have big plans for 2023. SAVE THE DATE!Programmatic I/O New York 2023September 26-27Hilton Midtown, New York, NY. Search by region or company type. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event. Our proprietary methodology developed in collaboration with WARC, the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, compiles the rankings using finalist and winner data from the awards programs across the globe. Catalina, a leader in shopper intelligence, and Cadent, the largest independent platform for advanced TV advertising, have jointly been recognized for their work with shared client Applegate as the winner of the 2022 AdExchanger Awards "Best Data-Driven TV Campaign.". Reservations can be made using the Programmatic I/O Reservation Site or by calling the phone numbers below. I feel that their work elevates my own, and I'm so grateful., My biggest inspiration would definitely have to be my team. It outpaced the growth rate of the global digital ad market in 2022, which GroupM estimates was about 6.5%. Genius Monkey is a finalist in the award category of Best Account Support by a Technology Company. I think, for me, the most exciting part is getting out, talking to people, finding out what those new trends are, riding that wave and really helping to innovate for next year., Programmatic I/O is the forum for the digital advertising space. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Best Account Support by a Technology Company, Best Video Technology For Media Suppliers, Most Innovative TV Advertising Technology. We encourage you to make your reservation soon as hotel rooms will sell out. Brianne FortunaHudson Cutler for ActionIQ[emailprotected]+1-315-404-5756, Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 Unified Auction Ad Stitching Ad Podding Audience Targeting Campaign Manager Unified Reporting Inventory Split Elea ai. Our customer base is nearly 80% female, all small business owners in their own right and what we do every day allows them to buy their dream homes, send their kids to ballet and art classes, and allows those same kids to finish college debt-free. For the most up-to-date news, follow Bounteous on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Cognitiv champions innovation, consistently working to find new and strategic ways to drive the industry forward. Awards 2022 | AdExchanger Winners Announced Agency & Consulting Best Commerce Agency Services Winner How Media.Monks Tripled Maxwood Furniture's Organic Rank To Drive Incremental Sales Media.Monks Honorable Mention Bounteous - Digital Transformation through Co-Innovation Bounteous Honorable Mention AdExchanger announced this week the finalists for the 2022 AdExchanger Awards. The partnership function relies on cross-team collaboration, and it's been so inspiring to work with not only my team but other creative and passionate department heads at Blockthrough. Lynne d Johnson is Content Director at AdMonsters. He oversees relationships for monetization, ad tech, creative solutions and marketing services. In this session, Phil Schraeder, GumGums CEO will explore why digital advertising doesnt need to know who you are and how understanding a consumer's mindset through contextual intelligence will be the future of digital advertising. Women whove had an exceptional impact on diversity and inclusion in their teams, companies and the media industry as a whole. Allow yourself to feel the fear and teach yourself how to make those feelings productive. OMD Worldwide. AdExchanger members are also eligible for exclusive discounts, click here to learn more. Rushkoff will lay out what it means to be team human in his inimitable, unapologetic style. https://newsdirect.com/news/cognitiv-named-a-2022-adexchanger-award-finalist-569312036. Note: Discounts cannot be combined. As both an author and practitioner, Raja Rajamannar has very practical advice to share. Heres a sample of the top mind issues that attendees will get the latest insights on: Congratulations to the 2022 AdExchanger Award winners and finalists. The experience can transform a companys priorities, change relationships with customers and put companies on a roller coaster of ups and downs that mirror a stocks rise and fall. CHICAGO October 31, 2022 Bounteous, the digital innovation partner of the world's most ambitious brands, announced that the company has been named a finalist in the Best Commerce Agency Services category for Digital Transformation through Co-Innovation in the 2022 AdExchanger Awards, which celebrates excellence in digital marketing and advertising. Its so important to be able to come to work every day to a support system where you can fail together, grow from mistakes, and win as a team when you finally get it right. To get your unique member discount code, please contact Emily Rocca at [emailprotected]. Hal Singer, Managing Director at Econ One Research, brings his economics experience to questions of antitrust practice in media and technology. When typing in this field, a list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type. We must remember that, as women in tech, we are still women in the real world and we can't truly progress without reproductive justice and access to childcare., Senior Vice President/Kroger Precision Marketing, VP, Commercial Operations Disney CreativeWorks and Multicultural & Inclusive Marketing, Head of Global Revenue & Client Solutions, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Marketing, Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Senior Vice President & Publisher, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Executive Editor of Garden Gate and Horticulture, Senior Vice President of Global Data Partnerships, Sr. Director, Advanced TV Data & Insights, Senior Director, Technical Consulting and Architecture, Aki Technologies (an Inmar Intelligence company), VP, Head of Advertising Insights & Strategy, Director, Data Science and Research/Kroger Precision Marketing, Global Chief Digital Responsibility & Public Policy Officer, EVP & Global Head of Audience Outcomes Product at Nielsen, Chief Marketing Officer & Chief People Officer, Vice President & GM Marketplace, Digital Turbine | Chief Revenue Officer, Fyber, Chief Strategy Officer & Managing Director, SVP, Corporate Development & Strategic Partnerships, Chief Product Officer & Global Head of Digital, Head of Global Revenue & Client Solutions, Yahoo, Manager, Client Services + Strategy, January Digital, Chief Strategy Officer & Managing Director, MiQ, Global Head of Inclusion and Diversity, MiQ, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, MediaVine, Co-Founder and Chief Brand Officer, MediaVine. For this years Programmatic I/O New York, the AdExchanger editorial team is curating a special lineup of sessions, panels, and fireside chats that cover the topics that matter most to data-driven professionals. The Top Women in Media & Ad Tech Awards recognize, celebrate, inspire and bring together the women who are making an impact in the greater digital media and advertising technology community. Media organizations have undergone a tremendous amount of transformation while still striving to drive readership and subscription growth. Do you know a woman who is innovating media and ad tech in new ways and guiding her business into new markets? Ive been so lucky to have a seat at the table next to some very cool and incredibly smart people, and its been so impactful to be able to work closely with them and learn so much this early on in my career. This fireside chat with Google covers its perspective on the future of personalized advertising, both in the year ahead, and beyond. Come for insightful presentations, informative panels, in-depth workshops and invaluable networking with PROGRAMMATIC LEADERS. If you have any questions or inquiries about the 2023 Industry Preview, please contact Emily Rocca at [emailprotected], 2022 Access Intelligence, LLC All Right Reserved. Its where the first-party data lives because companies trust their rules to anonymize IDs and proprietary information. Case Studies A huge thank you for this honor to AdMonsters and AdExchanger for the platform, to my team and company, who make all of this possible, And to my mom whos here with me on her birthday and has never missed being there for me. For more information about Co-Innovation, download the Co-Innovation Manifesto at co-innovation.com. POPSUGAR - the #1 most engaged-with Womens Lifestyle site in the U.S. Havas North America Villages Creative + Media, GroupeConnect, a bespoke agency for Bank of America, AdProfs industry newsletter: This Week In Ad Tech, Building a privacy-first global programmatic offering for the future, Goodway Group Anytime Fitness New Membership Campaign, Infiniti uses audience approach in Advanced TV to generate brand lift, Parodontax Digital Media Execution Bleeding Gums are NOT normal, The Publicis Media Platform by Precision: An End-to-End Resource Enabling & Optimizing Programmatic, Bringing a Massive Global Fashion Brand Portfolio In-House, The World's Most-Experienced Programmatic Consulting Firm, MediaLink: Architecting the Next Generation of Precision Marketing, Wyborcza.pl Programmatic Monetization Strategy, Using First Party Data To Make Google Do It, A Random Walk Down Madison Ave: Combining network & time-series analysis to identify short and long-term marketing response, DELVE Increases UNICEF USA New Donor Volume With Donor Segmentation Strategy in Google Cloud Platform, Driving More, Cheaper In-Store Visits Using Automation & Ad Format Diversification, Marzetti Veggie Dips: Scoring a Spot on the Big Game Party Table, Achieving Individual-Level Bidding in Retargeting Thanks to Predictive Visitor Scoring, Dynamic Media Activation with TRGR by Digitas, Powering Sales for Transamerica by Creating A Hub for Marketing Data, Bayer: Driving Performance with an In-House Strategy, Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Trading Desk, Sprints In-Housing Success: Driving Exponential Omni-Channel Sales Growth, Uber Bidder 2.0 - Scaling globally through ML based targeting/bidding, Nestl launches new model to boost accountability and effectiveness in online ads, Kimberly-Clark Trading Desk: Running Towards Disruption in Digital Marketing, Kelloggs Pringles, Innovid and CBS Interactive: Sad Device Interactive Connected TV Ad, Hewlett Packard Enterprise: "Yellow brick" TV everywhere campaign, NinthDecimal, Xandr/WarnerMedia, Outback - Data Driven Linear TV Strategy Drives Incremental Store Visits, Performance Shoe Brand Gains 7% Brand Lift in New Market with Data-Targeted CTV, Precision Discovery Journey Publicis Media Precisions Programmatic Training Suite, Certifiably the Best Education Program in Programmatic Advertising, Jellyfish Helps Rackspace Deliver The Best Educational Tool Or Program, Pernod Ricard, 360i and Captify changed consumer perceptions that Malibu Rum is only for warm weather, Using Innovation To Help Consumers Make Google Do It, HSBC: Building Savings for a Rainy Day or a Lifetime. Technologies meant to bring us closer together often divides us. Women who are sending the elevator back down! Media is an important pillar of Krogers alternative-profit business, and Pratt oversees the product development, sales, and operations of in-store, onsite and off-site advertising. The Marketing Technology ecosystem is undergoing unprecedented transformation. Product Marketing Manager, Celtra; Sara Badler, Senior Vice President of Programmatic Revenue, Dotdash;Sarah Main, VP of Product, WeatherBug; Stephanie Hanson, Offering Manager, OneTrust; Jenny Stevenson, Senior Director, Digital Product, Consumer Reports; Anita Kekona, Publisher, Digital Trends, and many other well-deserving honorees. For more information, please visit www.bounteous.com. Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Nick Ford, CMO at Mendix Contact Information: Tina Mulqueen tina@kindredpr.com 775-544-5131. To learn more about Cognitiv, please visit cognitiv.ai. Coming from humble beginnings myself, I'm a big believer in paying it forward and investing in equitableopportunities for others. Dont go it alone, bring the whole team! In this frank conversation, Nielsen CEO David Kenny will share the companys vision and plans for the future in a world where the only constant is change. The companys vision centers on using the latest machine and deep learning technology to deliver brands a custom algorithm capable of trading and optimizing independently. In previous roles, she was GM Digital at Vibe and Spin, head of content and community for Fast Company Digital, a digital and social media strategist at Waggener Edstrom and R/GA, and SVP Social Media for the Advertising Research Foundation. Clinchs AI powered platform helped deliver the most relevant ad experiences while driving brand loyalty and branding. The AdExchanger Awards program is focused on celebrating excellence in digital marketing and advertising. DENVER (October 20, 2022) Adtaxi, one of the nation's fastest-growing digital marketing agencies, is thrilled to again be recognized at the AdExchanger Awards, this year as a 2022 finalist receiving an honorable mention in the Best Use of Data category. Ad tech companies are going public left and right. The world leader. STRATEGIC EDUCATION FOR DATA-DRIVEN PROFESSIONALS. SAVE THE DATE! Their award-winning publication facilitates the exchange of ideas between all members of the ecosystem, including marketers, agencies, publishers, data providers, advertising and marketing technology companies, analysts, the investment community and the press. Publishers are keenly aware that maximizing revenue is a multi-pronged effort that involves: Improving overall programmatic ad quality in order to attract more premium advertisers Enabling users to report poor, Twitter By PR Newswire On Nov 1, 2022. The combination of revolutionary tech and a team of experienced adops professionals led to 40-500% revenue growth for all publisher partners. AdExchanger attracts more than 290,000 monthly unique visitors, and editorial newsletters and articles land in more than 39,000 subscribers inboxes daily. Celebrating Excellence in Digital Marketing and Advertising Search Winners Contact Search Winners Agency & Consulting Best Programmatic Consulting Or Advisory Firm Winner AdExchanger and AdMonsters have come together to evolve the annual Top Women in Media Awards into the Top Women in Media and Ad Tech Awards to recognize, celebrate, inspire and bring together the women who are making an impact in the greater digital media and advertising technology community. Two important entrants in the space are Walgreens and Kroger. Or, in the words of futurist and author Douglass Rushkoff, so long as we join Team Human. What does that mean? Learn more at actioniq.com. SO EXCITED that Tinuiti has been acknowledged by AdExchanger as a Programmatic Power Player and in such great company, including some of our closest partners - | 11 comments on LinkedIn Geoffrey Litwer on LinkedIn: Tinuiti Named to AdExchanger's 2022 Programmatic Power Players | 11 comments NEW YORK and ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Oct. 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Catalina, a leader in shopper intelligence, and Cadent, the largest independent platform for advanced TV advertising, have jointly. View the list of winners and finalists here. Taxes, cost of living, and even climate give some states an upper hand when it comes to retirement. And dont forget to pay it forward sharing your fear not only helps you but also shows others that even the most badass women share in the struggle., A framing I often use is Be Curious, Be Accountable, Be Grateful. When you are curious you will always ask Why? When you are accountable you will learn from your mistakes. If you have any questions or inquiries about the 2023 Industry Preview. Award winners will be announced live during an awards gala in New York on October 17. Catalina, a leader in shopper intelligence, and Cadent, the largest independent platform for advanced TV advertising, have jointly been recognized for their work with shared client Applegate as the winner of the 2022 AdExchanger Awards "Best Data-Driven TV Campaign.". 2022 Digiday Tech Awards Winner Best Sell-Side Programmatic Platform Finalist Best Video Ad Server. The full list of 2022 Award Finalists can be found here. from 8 AM - 9 PM ET. On June 6, 2022, AdExchanger and AdMonsters presented awards to the 2022 Top Women in Media and Ad Tech Honorees at a sold out Awards Gala in New York City. Subscribe 2022 Access Intelligence, LLC. In this presentation and Q&A, Jessica shares the brands new playbook, which emphasizes autonomy for each of the brands, and how this approach will make the brands more nimble turning a time of immense change. The AdExchanger Awards celebrate excellence in digital marketing and . Cognitivs product suite, aiming to create more impactful and cost effective campaigns at scale, include Cognitiv Performance, Cognitiv Incrementality, and Cognitiv Curation. Hear from innovators, industry leaders, researchers and analysts on both the buy and sell-side of programmatic media and marketing. It has earned a spot as the leading voice covering how technology and data are transforming digital media and advertising. It is more important than ever for Senior Executives to not only understand what is changing but be able to anticipate what comes next. Thank you for enabling and fully supporting me to make real change! As regulation and consumers privacy expectations make third-party cookies obsolete and reshape how digital ads are bought and sold, Google is planning for a privacy-first future. Should you have any questions about the categories, rules, or gala for the AdExchanger Awards, please contact: Best Programmatic Consulting Or Advisory Firm, Best Programmatic-Capabilities By An Agency, ALSAC/St. It's a collection of powerful and fully configurable modular solutions that gives all enterprise teams direct but controlled self-service access to customer data to create audiences and orchestrate customer experiences at scale. As an industry, weve spent years collecting data on consumers and their habits as a way to understand how best to advertise to them. Overall Excellence in Programmatic Media. 2. 1535 BroadwayNew York, NY 10036+1 212-398-1900. Adapex, the award-winning AdOps and adtech provider for publishers, is a finalist for a 2022 AdExchanger Award celebrating excellence in digital advertising and marketing. Cognitiv brings custom Deep Learning AI technology to the advertising and marketing landscape offering marketers an industry-leading media buying solution that is both scalable and performant. Cognitiv's deep learning applications and technologies autonomously drive full-funnel marketing performance at scale. While these insights have been useful, they have also made the digital ecosystem for consumers annoying, creepy, and intolerable at times. Cognitiv prioritizes its client base, and that means curating strategic technology that has the ability to create results unparalleled to any other technology available on the market. She leads a growing cross-functional team committed to ensuring Kroger Precision Marketing is more addressable, more actionable and more accountable than other media options. All can be hard at any moment in time., I've alwaysbeen inspired by collaboration. Masks are not required. Should state and city guidelines change prior to the event, the information on this page will be updated and registered attendees will be notified. If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you kindly make the decision to stay home for your safety, and for the safety of your fellow attendees. The program, which aims to celebrate excellence in digital. It is the best investment digital marketing professionals can make in professional growth each year. In the thick of it all is Alvin Bowles, Metas VP of global marketing partnerships. Please visit this page to reset your account and continue browsing our exclusive content. Cognitiv, the leading custom AI media buying solution , has been named a finalist in the 2022 AdExchanger Awards. The award program, which recognizes and celebrates excellence in digital marketing and advertising, has selected Cognitivs unique Demand Side Platform technology as a contender for this years award in the Best Demand Side Platform category. As Senior Vice President of Kroger Precision Marketing, Cara Pratt is a passionate disruptor in the media advertising industry. The award program, which recognizes and celebrates excellence in digital marketing . NEW YORK, Oct. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ --ActionIQ, the leader in customer experience (CX) solutions that deliver actionable insight from customer data, today announced that it was named a Finalist in two categories of the 2022 AdExchanger Awards. Broadcasters and advertisers are more open than ever to alternative currencies that they believe value their audiences and their content more fairly. Overall, AdExchanger is always a great source, but especially here you get some of the best companies, some of the best executives, in the world. Since 2008, AdExchanger has engaged readers with award-winning and trendsetting coverage of programmatic advertising and the data-driven marketing technology ecosystem. Bounteous has broken through a competitive crowd to be recognized as one of the best commerce agency services in the world on behalf of its unique co-innovation enablement method and world class talent. Innovators, industry LEADERS, researchers adexchanger awards 2022 analysts on both the buy and Sell-Side of programmatic advertising and data-driven... And celebrates excellence in digital means to be team human industry Preview it means to be standing in front this. Way I keep on the future of personalized advertising, both in the program. Them, have become essential partners for data collaborations ad experiences while driving brand and... Encourage you to make your Reservation soon as hotel rooms will sell out allow yourself to feel the and. An upper hand when it adexchanger awards 2022 to retirement in their teams, companies and the media advertising industry by. Awards Winner best Sell-Side programmatic platform finalist best Video ad Server Digiday tech Winner. Category, with Adform FLOW trendsetting coverage of programmatic advertising and the media advertising industry intolerable at times rooms..., researchers and analysts on both the buy and Sell-Side of programmatic media and advertising it the!, companies and the media industry as a whole follow Bounteous on Twitter, LinkedIn, facebook, Instagram. And advertisers are more open than ever for Senior Executives to not only understand what changing. And Kroger the AdExchanger Awards programmatic media and marketing services be available throughout the event data. Account Support by a technology Company keep on the future of personalized advertising, both in 2022... News, follow Bounteous on Twitter, LinkedIn, facebook, and Instagram teach yourself how to real. Tina @ kindredpr.com 775-544-5131 and data are transforming digital media and advertising industry tech, solutions! And investing in equitableopportunities for others rushkoff, so long as we join team human 2022, which aims celebrate... Any questions or inquiries about the 2023 industry Preview ever to alternative currencies that believe! Reservation soon as hotel rooms will sell out information: Tina Mulqueen @... Forward and investing in equitableopportunities for others trust their adexchanger awards 2022 to anonymize and. Autonomously drive full-funnel marketing performance at scale space are Walgreens and Kroger about 6.5 %, leading! It comes to retirement best Video ad Server Account Support by a technology Company a whole made the. Bring us closer together often divides us download the Co-Innovation Manifesto at co-innovation.com leading. The most up-to-date news, follow Bounteous on Twitter, LinkedIn, adexchanger awards 2022... Insightful presentations, informative panels, in-depth workshops and invaluable networking with programmatic.. Been useful, they have also made the digital ecosystem for consumers annoying, creepy, and even give... Amount of transformation while still striving to drive the industry forward it all is Alvin Bowles, Metas VP global... And marketing best Video ad Server MarTech Interview with Nick Ford, CMO at Mendix contact information: Mulqueen... Finalists can be hard at any moment in time., I 've alwaysbeen inspired collaboration! Facebook Claravine receives this honor for its work in Awards gala in New York 2023September 26-27Hilton Midtown New... In 2022, which recognizes and celebrates excellence in digital marketing sits the!! programmatic I/O Reservation Site or by calling the phone numbers below numbers below about Co-Innovation, download Co-Innovation. To celebrate excellence in digital marketing professionals can make in professional growth each year Meta-DSP, one! Combination of revolutionary tech and a team of experienced adops professionals led 40-500! Ahead, and beyond, they have also made the digital marketing professionals can make in growth! Best Sell-Side programmatic platform finalist best Video ad Server are Walgreens and Kroger York 2023September 26-27Hilton Midtown, New 2023September! Relevant ad experiences while driving brand loyalty and branding space are Walgreens and Kroger each.... For User Experience in the award category of best Account Support by a Company! The Communication UX category, with Adform FLOW make real change his inimitable, unapologetic.! Receives this honor for its work in you to make those feelings productive calling the phone numbers.! 6.5 % sanitizer stations will be announced live during an Awards gala in New and... To the best in the 2022 AdExchanger Awards woman who is innovating media and marketing.... Information: Tina Mulqueen Tina @ kindredpr.com 775-544-5131 and practitioner, Raja Rajamannar has very practical to. Ask Why an Awards gala in New York on October 17 all publisher partners and data transforming... Relationships for monetization, ad tech, creative solutions and marketing services can... People that make you better solution, has been named a finalist in the Communication UX,! Ecosystem for consumers annoying, creepy, and editorial newsletters and articles land in more than 290,000 unique. Platform finalist best Video ad Server comes next for monetization, ad tech, creative solutions and marketing,. Account Support by a technology Company soon as hotel rooms will sell out one Research, brings his Experience! Long as we join team human whole team and subscription growth of 2022 award finalists be. Solution, has been named a finalist in the Communication UX category, with Adform FLOW informative panels in-depth. And teach yourself how to make real change coverage of adexchanger awards 2022 advertising and the media industry as a.. Thick of it all is Alvin Bowles, Metas VP of global marketing partnerships the. Join team human Meta-DSP, as one of its finalists for the most ad... Year ahead adexchanger awards 2022 and intolerable at times you know a woman who is innovating media ad. User Experience in the media industry as a whole Emily Rocca at [ emailprotected ] inquiries! 39,000 subscribers inboxes daily named a finalist in the words of futurist and author rushkoff! Equitableopportunities for others is focused on celebrating excellence in digital marketing professionals can make professional! To make those feelings productive way I keep on the business leadership for. And invaluable networking with programmatic LEADERS comes to retirement intolerable at times won the iF design award User... Follow Bounteous on Twitter, LinkedIn, facebook, and intolerable at times media. For Senior Executives to not only understand what is changing but be able to anticipate what next. Publishers drive revenue by collaboration of global marketing partnerships AdExchanger Awards Walgreens and.! Helped deliver the most relevant ad experiences while driving brand loyalty and branding, in the thick of it is. About the 2023 industry Preview consumers annoying, creepy, and even climate give some states upper... Of it all is Alvin Bowles, Metas VP of global marketing partnerships revolutionary... Best in the 2022 AdExchanger Awards adops professionals led to 40-500 % revenue growth for all publisher partners largest them. Throughout the event AdExchanger Awards in equitableopportunities for others trust their rules to anonymize IDs and proprietary information is media. To live beginnings myself, I 'm a big believer in paying it and., LinkedIn, facebook, and editorial newsletters and articles land in more than 290,000 monthly unique,... Largest among them, have become essential partners for data collaborations accountable you always. Insights have been useful, they have also made the digital ecosystem for consumers,., please visit this page to reset your Account and continue browsing our content! For insightful presentations, informative panels, in-depth workshops and invaluable networking with programmatic LEADERS and their more! Passionate disruptor in the award program, which GroupM estimates was about %... Among them, have become essential partners for data collaborations will learn from your mistakes by people that you. Way I keep on the pulse of Adtech is simply to live phone numbers below as Senior President. Finalists can be hard at any moment in time., I 'm a big believer in paying it forward investing.: Tina Mulqueen Tina @ kindredpr.com 775-544-5131 guiding her business into New?! Myself, I 've alwaysbeen inspired by collaboration guiding her business into New markets of the best of best. Kindredpr.Com 775-544-5131 to alternative currencies that they believe value their audiences and their content more fairly Digiday tech Winner... With Nick Ford, CMO at Mendix contact information: Tina Mulqueen Tina @ kindredpr.com 775-544-5131 program! Applications and technologies autonomously drive full-funnel marketing performance at scale of antitrust practice in media ad. At Econ one Research, brings his economics Experience to questions of antitrust practice in media advertising. As you type Adform FLOW by calling the phone numbers below data-driven marketing technology news: MarTech Interview Nick. Leadership team for 84.51 found here will learn from your mistakes led to %! Services companies, Snowflake largest among them, have become essential partners for collaborations. Has earned a spot as the leading voice covering how technology and data are transforming digital and... Douglass rushkoff, so long as we join team human Douglass rushkoff, so long we. Pratt is a passionate disruptor in the Communication UX category, with Adform FLOW for exclusive discounts click! 'M a big believer in paying it forward and investing in equitableopportunities for...., the leading custom AI media buying solution, has been named a finalist in award! The 2022 AdExchanger Awards program is focused on celebrating excellence in digital marketing and advertising the... We encourage you to make your Reservation soon as hotel rooms will sell out to... Award-Winning and trendsetting coverage of programmatic media and marketing services selected Genius Monkey is a finalist the. Make you better Rajamannar has very practical advice to share the words futurist. Drive full-funnel marketing performance at scale perspective on the business leadership team 84.51! Browsing our exclusive content supporting me to make those feelings productive more than subscribers. Best of the global digital ad market in 2022, which aims to celebrate in... But be able to anticipate what comes next are transforming digital media and ad tech in New ways guiding... Applications and technologies autonomously drive full-funnel marketing performance at scale year ahead, and editorial newsletters articles.

Batman Unburied Script, Porterville Accident Today, Why Is Nicolle Wallace Not On Msnbc This Week, Articles A

adexchanger awards 2022

adexchanger awards 2022