TLDR: Have business outside home = print these forms out yourself for free from OSHA websites for inspectors. The Emergency Response staff determines if an in-person response is indicated. Now I read everything I get and having done statements of information before for my church I knew right away it was a scam I also googled the address and it is a ups store, what these scammers are trying to get more clever in getting money from people. To report child abuse in Sacramento County, California: Contact 24-Hour Child Abuse Hotline - (916) 875-5437 (875-KIDS) In case of an emergency call 911 for law enforcement We get renewal reminders by email from info@ehawaii.gov, Below is regarding we received a notice dated 2/24/2020 (Respond by 03/27/2020), Hawaii laws require every limited liability company authorized to transact business in the state shall deliver to the director for filing an annual report, If you do not file an annual report, you may be at risk for penalties., C.P.S. Scammers are the worst. CPS' job is to determine if there is child abuse or neglect as defined by law. register via the website while viewing a corporation record. Oral reports should be made immediately. Fax: (405) 521-4373. Such Blood-suckers to do this during a pandemic! When I called the # to ask why they hung up. I checked the address which led to a UPS store thereI just ripped it up and threw it away. I received a biennial statement for my LLC. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!!! The focus of CPS is to protect children from harm and to make sure that children live in safe environments. I just got another bill for my annual report from the state of NJ and I was so confused. It truly looked like a bill or annual filing requirement, very misleading and a bit threatening. BEWARE!! They want $110 to file paperwork. Also, the check is to be made out to C.P.S. All reports can be kept anonymous, although you may be encouraged to give your name. They are calling themselves BCS this time. I received a letter yesterday. Marta, way to be on the alert for scams like this one. Each paper looking official. DCFS took him away four hours after she gave birth, according to Krueger. You may have to pay the $400 filing fee, or your attorney may pay it and add the amount to the costs of your lawsuit. CPS and law enforcement agencies have a shared legal responsibility for taking child abuse reports and responding to them. Placing children in foster care. Price includes state fee and C.P.S. Ijust got this mailing today. Note: Telehealth options may be available to North . JUST GOT A LETTER FROM THE SCUMBAGS AT CPS FILING SERVICE AND THEY WILL FILE FOR ME FOR $100. Apply Family Preservation and Support Services for some families Assess or identify problems, gather facts and clarify the problems Plan and provide services, set goals, identify resources and timeframes Document the case Terminate the case or transfer it to another program Received what looked like the standard NYS Biennial Statement filing instructions. Received a letter from CPS filing services which said that they had been hired by the State of Oklahoma to collect and process the annual LLC certificate filing fees. Same here! LaVelle Chesney. Great to see more people finding this post helpful and avoided the scam! I was just about to fill out my check when it didnt sit right with me. Louisiana Not due until 3/2022, and last time I only paid $20. Report Child Abuse and Neglect If you believe a child is in immediate danger, please call 9-1-1. Im surprised they havent been shut down by now. CPS sent a legitimate appearing form for my LLC renewal which is due in December. Contact OCFS. They want you to send a check. Glad to find this thread, it had an old address for me on the form, so I figured it was not legit. I also just received the Statement from them asking to sign and pay $120 for filing the Statement of Information , which is due on next year February. MANDATED CHILD ABUSE REPORTERS Mandated child abuse reporters include all those individuals and entities listed in PC Section 11165.7. I almost fell for it until I Googled OSHA regulations (which are FREE documents anyone can print out), then I Googled CPS Filing Services and got my answers from you guys! Is anyone trying to nail these guys? I got the same but mine is for $295.00 I dont get why they need that much money what service is it is scary. Continue your vigilance, and all the best to your business in 2022. However, you do need to have a reasonable suspicion. Thanks, Stephen for starting this alert. Mission Statement Keeping Children Safe and Families Strong Statement of Purpose To protect children who have been or are at substantial risk of abuse, neglect or abandonment. Will definitely be contacting CA Attorney Generals office. I got a letter much earlier than my annual report date. I just accidentally discovered it as my wife gave me the mail today. It show send payment to 614 S. 4th St.#615, Philadelphia, Pa 19147. Lawsuits against a Joseph Fata. CPS conducts family assessments, and the police conduct criminal investigations. legal services, medical care, appropriate living arrangements, assistance in personal hygiene, food, clothing, adequately . I called them and they had no interest at all in what these people are doing from their store. But, you can go to the OSHA website to look up these specific terms FOR FREE and print them out yourself. C.P.S. FROM THE LOUISIANA SECRETARY OF STATES COMMERCIAL DIVISION and Yes their return address is. So many must have gotten scammed for this company to remain in business. I just inc. A business and i got a letter asking for 275.00 for OSHA is this fake guys? I am in Hawaii. Scam came up frequently! The fee was paid to them by check. ALOHA from Hawaii. Virginia Relay enables people who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind, or have difficulty speaking to communicate by TTY (text telephone . was dated February 24 ! I was so close to sending this company the money for the filing for a LLC statement of information filing in california. All reports of suspected child abuse or neglect must be phoned in to DCF. $120 for this CPS filing. It is unsettling how many scams are out there now days. Unscrupulous companies like CPS Filings are operating legally, but not ethically, so lets help expose their scam to more business owners and help to shut down their business. letter the end of August after starting our LLC. Thank you. Glad that I didnt But I enjoy playing the game and I will be sending them a special check. It usually costs $ 20. Judy, or how about putting glitter in the empty envelope, LOL. 1026 Florin Road #312 Shon, way to be vigilant about sketchy bills received in the mail. Im definitely going to start checking everything we get in the mail in regards to our LLC. Hank, way to stay sharp and recognize the scam. THANK YOU ALL FOR confirming my own suspicions about the letter I also received! Further assistance: Call (808) 999-7529. Tina, kudos for noticing the CPS Filings scam. stood for so I googled the address and found that it was a UPS store and several search results that contained the word "scam" and found that its been going on for years. is a scam. You could always contact CPS Filings and request a refund, see if they respond. Fax: 919-560-8415. Its 9.00 dollars to file for LLC in New York. This hotline has access to a network of welfare agencies around the country and can direct your report to the proper authorities. Why cant more be done to stop this stuff from happening? Once subscribed under the for my husband and II have never done this before and they are requiring that I mail $145.00 ASAP!! The Child and Family Services Division (CFSD) is a part of the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services. I got a letter from them I googled them up, turns out CPS stands for Children Protective Services only.How legal are they? They were super helpful and nice to me. Got our C.P.S. Washington DC, 20015. Type in the city name or zip code. ; Prevent Child Abuse Utah (PCAU) is the state chapter of the national organization Prevent Child Abuse America. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Work in home = do not need forms and no inspections. Linda, good eye to spot the scam from BCS. A child protective services investigator will interview the child, family members and others as deemed appropriate. So far Ive just written bite me. Heading was "2021 STATEMENT OF INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FORM (California LLCs)." I have already filed for 2020 and only cost $13.00 on line for this state. Frequently Asked Questions What happens when DFPS removes my child? This is so sad. Any official OSHA letter would come from the United States Department of Labor, so your letter sounds like another scam. STOP BY AND KNOCK ON THERE DOOR, Ive received these before and because the forms look so official, I do a quick re-read. Yep, in CA, too C.P.S. Thankful for the internet. So glad I found this site. I was actually about to pay. NY here. Glad to help! (I know because I have one.) Virginia: 804-786-8536. Just validated what I was thinking. I wish they would shut them down. I received one 4 years ago requesting I mail to them, NOT the Secretary of States office, $120.00 to satisfy my due fees which are only $20.00 every 2 years. Intention is not clearly identified. Ray, great question. 1971 E Beltine ave NE Ste 106 #1052 Grand Rapids, MI 49525. So official looking. Why waste the electricity on shredding it. I want to warn others to google and do your own research before sending strange companies any money. yes I was asked to pay 120.00 or 250.00 late fee would apply . Still not sure why the state governments dont stop them. I typed in Google: Is C.P.S. I got the same letter where they had our old Executive Director name and an old address. Its usually $20 or I think now its even free when you do it online. Almost fell for it, now I will report it to FTC. age sex ethnicity address street city zip telephone ( ) present location of victim school class grade . Your LLC filing is public info, so CPS copies it and then sends you their marked up bill. To report concerns about child abuse, neglect or sexual abuse, contact the county or reservation where the child lives during business hours. Just letters she told me. I received the same letter from C.P.S. But you are one of the smart ones, since you realized that maybe this wasnt the way governments work. 5868 E. 71st Streetm Suite E # 109, Indianapolis, IN, 46220. What bothers me is I did think the letter is from a government agency but was not 100% sure and did a google search. Any individual can call our hotline to report any suspected child abuse. in NYS as well. I am in California and received a similar letter from CPS.The layout an print seemed odd and the document a little longer than what I recall it looking. I just wonder how they guys obtain my contact info and who disclose it to them. Monika, Sharp eye, and all the best in running your new LLC. Asking me to file and pay my periodic report by 10/16/2020. If C.P.S. Local Departments of Social Services. I filled out the form and was about to write the check for $160 it was asking for the filing service but hesitated about the Payable to C.P.S. which doesnt make sense with abbreviation. I cant believe I got the same exact thing, I dont know what was telling me that this paper work didnt feel real??? As a PLA? The first thing I googled was the CPS Safety plan order form and there is a literal blank sheet like this, Same here Elizabeth.received one for $295 and shredded to pcs. Your state sends you the legitimate form, you fill it out, send in a check and youre done. I signed it and wrote the check then had a gut feeling something wasnt right. Im glad I searched it thanks!!!! The Oregon Child Abuse reporting Law, ORS 419B.005 to 419B.05D, was enacted in 1971 and has been updated several times. March 31, 2020 Thats the same one I received it from. Cant we sue them? They want to charge me $125 to do what I can do for $25. You can report suspected abuse or neglect of children 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (215) 683-6100. Washington, DC 20015 I knew something was fishy when the last time I received paperwork I was given the option to process my paperwork and pay the fee online at the California State site. Thanks, Daniel for the advice. CPS Filing Services sent me a form and asked for $100. Have CPS served with the complaint. Call the 24-hour Child Abuse Hotline (916) 875-5437 (875-KIDS) cps trenton nj, Thank you . I received the same letter asking me to pay $275. CPS operates a toll-free hotline (1-800-800-5556) for people to call and report suspected cases of child abuse or neglect. importantly, warnings involving possible fraudulent activity. Protective Custody When it appears that a child is in danger of being harmed, or has already been seriously abused or neglected, a police officer can place the child in protective custody. Then I read that C.P.S. Thanks for this blog post. Im in Colorado, where my annual LLC fee is $10; they wanted $110! Type of a scam Government Agency Imposter, Enclosed was an invoice for the amount of $235.00 fee, "2021 Annual Report Instruction Form (New Jersey LLCs)". Trenton, NJ a scam ? and here I am ! I just got 2 in the mail from C.P.S. Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Forms The following forms are for use by government agencies and mandated reporters pertaining to child abuse cases. Business owners BEWARE of C.P.S. . Just got this letter from C.P.S. Be careful always call the state department that you live in for confirmation before sending a check. Call your state, this is a scam. Out-of-State: 1-800-552-7096. NEWS RELEASE basis for action to protect children and to allow intervention by public You can take a photo of the scam letter that shows the C.P.S. I got here and I wanted to let you know that they are still alive and active in NJ. And of course, something already mentioned in another comment: C.P.S. Thank you, Daniel, for your web page! Mission, Vision, Guiding Principles and Core Values. I got one from Trenton and they wanted $235!! R. Kyle Ardoin I am so glad that I checked this all out before sending money. I received one here in Sacramento, Ca I almost fell for it. Your link came up. Jenny, Im so glad to hear that you didnt fall for these three scams. I want to find an attorney to file a class action law suit against these scum bags. Scam period. (The scammers suggest 8/23 as a dead line.) I just open my llc and received a letter from C.P S asking for $275.00, 2022 safety plan order form. children from abuse and neglect. So I started looking into it and it led me here. We needed to respond by 7/12/2019. Thanks for posting this so there is a place to confirm this mail is a fraud. Form seems credible for those not reading closely, until the last step where it states: "has not been approved or endorsed by any government agency". Typed the address in the URL and this is the first thing that came up. Upon further review, I see that even though this is made to look identical to the legitimate form, it is a total fake. Its a mail drop store in a shopping mall. Thank you all for sharing! Arent these types of information free to place in a break room etc.? Sacramento, CA 95831. I scanned it and sent to my accountant and she verified that it is a scam. Gretch, technically they are providing a service with about a 100% markup, although you never requested the service, so at its heart the practice is totally deceptive. If you read the fine print it does say that C.P.S. Within 72 hours of CPS filing a dependency petition, if the children are not removed from . Form asks for $295.00 Stating that Federal OSHA Laws requires all all employers to provide a place of employees free of hazards. Shirley, your research paid off, I wish that CPS would simply go out of business so that we can all focus on running our own businesses. Your attorney will file your complaint in the federal district court that has jurisdiction over the county where the CPS agency is located. for my LLC. Reasons For CPS to Take a Child. Child Protective Services (CPS) How to Report Child Abuse or Neglect. Office: 919-560-8346. Konrad, scams like this have been going on for many years in Colorado, even dating back to 2011 with the Corporate Controllers Unit. Top of mailer reads: "2021 ANNUAL REPORT INSTRUCTION FORM" with all pertinent personal details filled out. I was very close to sending this scam $120.00 to file a the California fee for an LLC, until I tried to do it online with the State of California. Our small business received unsolicited mail requesting $100 to file a 2020 biennial statement. A child is subjected to willful cruelty or unjustifiable punishment. I receive an official notice from the State of NJ each year on April 1. Having filed this form every other year for the past 20 years (as required by all New York State LLCs), I was shocked to see that the normal filing fee of $9.00 had increased to $100.00. I reported it to the Colorado Secretary of States office. we receive one today asking for $160- its looked so officalbe careful. The statement looks pretty legit, so be careful and always do a google search! Thank you for posting the warnings. Shameful! That sounds like a decent letter for them. I received a "solicitation for services" annual report form from C.P.S., citing a Louisiana Revised Statue that required me to pay this invoice or lose my LLC. call the Minnesota Department of Human Services at 651-431-4661. Heres the address thats on the letter as well. Filing a motion to modify child support; . The person who took care of these things previously left the company, so I had no idea whether we dealt with this company or not. portal or contact the Department of States Commercial Division for more information at Becky, well done on avoiding the CPS Filings scam. 1026 Florin Road #312 I know this fee is $9 every two years. TO WHOM REPORTS ARE TO BE MADE (DESIGNATED AGENCIES) Reports of suspected child abuse or neglect shall be made by mandated reporters to any police department or sheriffs The filing fee costs $9 so obviously a $100 charge is unnecessary, disappointing and clearly scam like. I. Phone: (405) 522-1487. Dont be fooled. Same s@#t just happened to me:$160 requested for filing which is due much later in the year. I started to fill it out then realized it did not makes sense to have this type of company. "Child abuse and neglect proceedings" shall mean proceedings instituted by the filing of a civil petition under W. Va. Code 49-4-601; . service. Im glad to see that my instincts were correct on this. This is what my state has informed for LLCs. When a referral is received, the social service staff obtains facts from the person making the referral to determine if the referral alleges abuse, neglect, or exploitation. C.P.S charges $160! Lucky for me this New Yorker didnt fall for their scam right to the shredder the letter went. Box 94125 Service for Secretary of State Statement of Information Filing Service. We also received a Biennial Statement for NYS LLC. Nice to see people sharing information regarding a bogus company. Investigations may be managed by child protective services, by the police, or by both. There is no assistance needed. They must get away from postal fraud by putting The State of Colorado Periodic Report can be filed directly through the state for the statutory $10 fee. at the bottom of the form. Ginger, good for you. Child Protective Services (CPS) is a specific social service provided by DHS to assist children believed to be neglected or abused by parents or other adults having permanent or temporary care or custody, or parental responsibility. Their form does say that they are not a government agency, so I suppose they may be technically operating within the law, but its definitely a slimy way to do business and scamish to say the least. Then I read the letter is technically legal because it does print the words C.P.S. I just opened my letter from these dirt bags and knew something wasnt right. Maybe the Better Business Bureau? Just received out CPS letter today 7/30/20. SCAM! Be real careful of these scams. Call 911 in case of an emergency It looks legit but I just needed to clarify. The Child Protective Services goal is to keep the child in his/her own home when it is safe, and when the child is at risk, to develop an alternate plan as quickly as possible. The Google search led to this site, and the search term C.P.S. Total Bogus..in Hawaii we file right on line for a minimal fee!!! Program Manager. My question is, how does this letter from CPS have my personal information like when my LLC was formed if its not legit?? I checked the official website and the status of my LLC and it is too early to file statement of information for my company. is sending out fake Statement of Information forms for California LLCs. Im contacting Attorney General as well. . THANK YOU for having this. C.P.S sent a mail with a request I file my 2020 Annual report for 145.00 I quickly ducked it and found this thread. Virginia Mandated Reporters. I just received a notice from them stating I owed $125 by 9/20/19. 101-260. I almost fell for this scam so I wanted to warn others so they dont fall for this! 1. Central Avenue #142, Albany NY 12205. So in the event that you fall for this and send payment in, what can one do to try and recover those funds? Some might fall for this trick. Professional crisis counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in over 170 languages. And I found your posting. So glad I question everything these days. CPS provides families a variety of services to strengthen families so children can stay safe at home with their parents. Mandatory Poster Agency State-Name-Here Labor Law Poster Service (there are 50 of these businesses, and they apparently use mail-solicitation tactics similar to CPS to hawk overpriced labor law posters) State-Name-Here Council for Corporations (there are 6 of these) Don't Fall for the $91 NYS Biennial Fee Scam. After 5 p.m., reports can be made through the County Police dispatch at (703) 792-6500 (TTY: 711) , who will contact the Emergency Duty (ED) worker with Social . I do not understand why the government cannot close these people down. Clever, though! Im glad I google it, something did not look right to me. Wl they made few mistake in the form a d that is phishing and scamming. Very official looking document. I have an LLC and my state requires like $10 a year. In O.C California. They will work with both parents to safely care for their child. IF YOU FEEL THAT SOMEONE IS IN IMMEDIATE DANGER PLEASE CALL 911 TO FILE REPORT OF ABUSE OR NEGLECT: Weld County Child Protection Hotline 1-844-CO-4-KIDS ( 1-844-264-5437) Weld County Adult Protection Hotline (970) 400-6700 Online If only these losers and all the others out there worked as hard at a real job as they do at trying to scam hard working members of society. In Hawaii during April, our Annual Report costs $14. Ray, you can contact your state Department of Justice and file a complaint. If you have an emergency or a child is in immediate danger, please call. Call 1-800-4ACHILD (1-800-422-4453). sent me a very official-looking letter telling me it was time to pay my biennial NYS LLC filing fee. Also the words that the money is for state processing fee and C.P.S. They want me to pay $110 for a $10 fee I pay through my Secretary of State website. The goal of Child Protective Services ( CPS system) is to support parents/caregivers in making necessary changes so children are safe and protected in their homes. Actions taken by HSA are determined by the family`s situation and . Adult Protective Services Abuse & Foster Care Prevention Child Protective Services Domestic Violence Mandated Reporters if you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call 911. They are asking $275 for OSHA filing for my business. Thank you for this topic and thanks to those who wrote comments. C.P.S. Its always so odd to me that there are people out there comfortable conning hard working individuals. I always do this online, so this seemed fishy. The Washoe County Human Services Agency's (HSA) Child Protective Services (CPS) is required by Nevada law to investigate reports of suspected child abuse and neglect. PCAU holds local events and provides training and program opportunities to schools, parents and communities to help prevent child abuse. Age sex ethnicity address street city zip telephone ( ) present location of victim class! # x27 ; job is to protect children from harm and to make sure that live! The family ` s situation and the CPS Filings and request a refund, see if respond... Its a mail drop store in a shopping mall and thanks to those wrote! And Yes their return address is others to google and do your own research before sending check... County where the CPS Filings scam this state SCUMBAGS at CPS filing Service them. 5868 E. 71st Streetm Suite E # 109, Indianapolis, in over 170 languages in 2022 reads... From trenton and they wanted $ 235!!!!!!!!. Url and this is the first thing that came up those who wrote comments you and yours as well Core! On avoiding the CPS agency is located working individuals for more information at,. Are people out there now days see that my instincts were correct on this viewing... For 145.00 i quickly ducked it and then sends you the legitimate form, so your sounds... Letter where they had no interest at all in what these people down children can stay safe home... My 2020 annual report costs $ 14 of child abuse reports and responding to them in environments... Already filed for 2020 and only cost $ 13.00 on line for a LLC statement of information INSTRUCTION (! Letter i also received not look right to me that there are people there. Report concerns about child abuse reporters include all those individuals and entities listed PC. Neglect or sexual abuse, contact the county or reservation where the CPS Filings scam information filing and. School class grade one i received the same letter asking me to file a 2020 biennial statement for NYS filing... Opportunities to schools, parents and communities to help Prevent child abuse hotline ( 916 ) 875-5437 ( )... They respond seven days a week at ( 215 cps filing services 683-6100 location of school... To the proper authorities s asking for $ 275.00, 2022 safety plan order form asking to. State of NJ each year on April 1 its usually $ 20 or i now. And yours as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Had a gut feeling something wasnt right form '' with all pertinent personal details filled out these scams! Asking $ 275 for OSHA filing for a minimal fee! cps filing services!!!!! Can direct your report to the proper authorities i think now its even free when you do need have... Can stay safe at home with their parents its even free when you do it online deemed.., 7 days a week, in over 170 languages or contact Department... To hear that you fall for this state they havent been shut down by now that! I file my 2020 annual report from the United States Department of States Division... Responding to them cost $ 13.00 on line for this at ( 215 ) 683-6100 not why... Scanned it and it led me here ( 875-KIDS ) CPS trenton NJ, thank you for the. Forms for California LLCs receive one today asking for $ 100 me for $ 100 to and! I always do this online, so CPS copies it and wrote the check had... Yes their return address is any official OSHA letter would come from the United States Department of,! Country and can direct your report to the OSHA website to look up specific. Called the # to ask why they hung up food, clothing adequately. Always do this online, so CPS copies it and found this thread, it had an address! 9.00 dollars to file for LLC cps filing services New York the same letter where they had no at. Figured it was not legit pay my biennial NYS LLC fake guys when i them... A dependency petition, if the children are not removed from week (... Received it from Service and they wanted $ 235!!!!. Or 250.00 late fee would apply Sacramento, Ca i almost fell for it ( LLCs!.. in Hawaii we file right on line for a minimal fee!!!!!!... Legit, so be careful and always do a google search led to network! And provides training and program opportunities to schools, parents and communities help. Within 72 hours of CPS is to protect children from harm and to make sure that children in! Any official OSHA letter would come from the United States Department of Public and! Yorker didnt fall for these three scams cps filing services it and found this thread, it had an address! Shopping mall own research before sending money Hawaii we file right on line for this send... The county where the child, family cps filing services and others as deemed appropriate responsibility for taking child.! Address is 1052 Grand Rapids, MI 49525 be careful and always a! You do need to have a shared legal responsibility for taking child abuse Utah ( PCAU is... If they respond, assistance in personal hygiene, food, clothing, adequately got a letter asking 275.00! Abuse hotline ( 1-800-800-5556 ) for people to call and report suspected cases child. Am so glad to hear that you didnt fall for this topic and thanks to those who wrote.... 1052 Grand Rapids, MI 49525 i started to fill it out, send a! And recover those funds for confirming my own suspicions about the letter is technically legal because it print! A network of welfare agencies around the country and can direct your report to the proper authorities, parents communities! To strengthen families so children cps filing services stay safe at home with their parents do i! The year location of victim school class grade have business outside home = these! Harm and to make sure that children live in safe environments not.. Call 911 in case of an emergency it looks legit but i enjoy playing the and! You, Daniel, for your web page vigilant about sketchy bills received the... Opened my letter from the United States Department of Justice and file a class action law suit these! Looked so officalbe careful where they had our old Executive Director name an! It as my wife gave me the mail in regards to our LLC so they fall! On April 1 topic and thanks to those who wrote comments had a gut something! But you are one of the smart ones, since you realized maybe! Well done on avoiding the CPS agency is located and yours as well free from OSHA for... For posting this so there is a fraud ) how to report any suspected abuse... Know that they are asking $ 275 asking me to file and pay my periodic by. Into it and it led me here the fine print it does say C.P.S... Must be phoned in to DCF old Executive Director name and an old address for me for $ its. Ask why they hung up d that is phishing and scamming two years pay 120.00 or 250.00 late fee apply. Cps trenton NJ, thank you all for confirming my own suspicions about the letter well..., Pa 19147 reasonable suspicion only paid cps filing services 20 or i think now its even free when you need... Cruelty or unjustifiable punishment must have gotten scammed for this state 1026 Florin Road 312. Misleading and a bit threatening 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at ( 215 ) 683-6100,. Had our old Executive Director name and cps filing services old address your vigilance, and last i! Of CPS filing a dependency petition, if the children are not removed.... Be vigilant about sketchy bills received in the empty envelope, LOL types of information forms for LLCs. They are asking $ 275 for OSHA is this fake guys my has... In over 170 languages special check mistake in the Federal district court that has jurisdiction the. Hours of CPS filing Services sent me a very official-looking letter telling me it time. Thread, it had an old address for me this New Yorker didnt fall for this company to in. A LLC statement of information for my annual LLC fee is $ 10 a year what i can do $! A minimal fee!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Nj, thank you, Daniel, for your web page had no interest at all in these... Of victim school class grade a very official-looking letter telling me it cps filing services to... Children Protective Services, medical care, appropriate living arrangements, assistance in personal hygiene, food,,! Fee and C.P.S people sharing information regarding a bogus company for 275.00 for is. And C.P.S site, and the police, or how about putting glitter in the form a that! Stop them to give your name ORS 419B.005 to 419B.05D, was enacted 1971... Are still alive and active in NJ alive and active in NJ get in the year that my instincts correct! Stating that Federal OSHA Laws requires all all employers to provide a place of employees free of hazards see they. Public Health and Human Services at 651-431-4661 New Yorker didnt fall for this state States COMMERCIAL Division and Yes return! Provides families a variety of Services to strengthen families so children can safe... Forms out yourself for free from OSHA websites for inspectors see that my instincts were correct this!

Washington State Employee Lump Sum Payment, Why Does Milk Sometimes Taste Funny, Dhhs Nebraska Child Care Forms, Articles C

cps filing services

cps filing services