Salt Lake City Department of AirportsP.O. 2 of the 3 of us in that row had to go 2 rows back to store our luggage. ", "I did not like that i was in the bulkhead and there was not sufficient overhead storage for us. ", "Crew was friendly. Flight was comforyable smooth and on time. Almost an hour went by without an update. ", "Absolutely nothing. The last meal did not allow me to have a veggie option and there was no place for me to order it ahead of time. Baggage is still very slow so be patient. The flight attendants took great "care" of us. If your preferred travel dates have some wiggle room, flexible dates will show you all the options when flying to Salt Lake City up to 3 days before/after your preferred dates. The flight smooth. Boarding was smooth and effortless. ", "Seat was uncomfortable. She immediately wanted to raise the seat divider, claiming that it was uncomfortable. Good crew", "My daughter was stuck in SLC for 5 hours because there 1 cancelled flight and 1 delayed flight. ", "Eight hours waiting for a connecting flight at Istanbul airport. ", "First time flying with a partner through Delta, so they stuck us on a Virgin Atlantic flight meaning I didn't get my free Delta check in bag (a fee of $60 each way) when I have gotten it every other flight I have ever taken with them. ", "Loved the movie selection and the food was good too. ", "No issues, quick trip, friendly staff, comfortable ride", "The crew nice people, boarding was fast and pleasant, the flight was pretty good", "Prizs Budapest kb 1 ra kss mszaki hiba miatt. ", "Everything especially the food and the friendly stewardesses!N", "Stuck in Frankfurt due to weather which I understand but no one helped us navigate the customer service lines and it was utter chaos!!! ", "The ground staff were completely useless when it came to actually getting a new flight after missing my earlier flight when I showed up with only 20 minutes to spare and the ground crew left the gate before it actually closed. Most passengers seemed to have multiple bags to check. I asked when the meal would be and was told a few hourswhich turned out to be breakfast..i wated all night for food that only came an hour before landing. ", "Although we traveled in Business, all business cabins were full of children, tired crying, walking around. ", "On the runway, the crew upgraded a family with two small toddlers. ", "My suitcase weal broke during the flight!! The leg room and the entertaining system were great. Great service, lovely people. ", "Seat could use a bit more cushion, a bit thin for a long haul service. Overall, great flight. crew was courteous. ", "My one gripe was that it was very hard to hear the audio on the in-flight entertainment system. ", "There was no amenities pack given in Premium economy. Lots of offers for water & drinks. I could have gotten to a near city several hours after but on the same day, but the mediocrecy of this employes did not allow me to get there until the next day at 7 am. ", "Boarding agent extra effort to improve my seating! Dr. W. Hartwig", "We had nothing to complain about and much to be happy about. Tap water, really? Hard to change volume and maneuver. In many cases, claims are denied when an investigation determines that TSA officers did not open a bag for a physical inspection. They were also very generous with the drinks and worked to keep us well hydrated with water and juices. . ", "Flight itself was very smooth, especially the landing. ", "our seats were bulkhead seat due to my mother cannot walk so we were told to move back and that was seriously horrible we had paid extra for the bulk seat and it was neglected. When I checked in at the airport, I received only a middle seat. Thank you. Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. The two airlines most popular with KAYAK users for flights from Salt Lake City to Berlin are Delta and KLM. They are barely around. This is very inconvenient when deboarding because I have to wait for many others to pass before I get a chance to walk towards the back of the plane to get my luggage. Arrived ahead of schedule in Bucharest!! When the person in front of you reclines his/her seat, you feel like you're in a tunnel with the seat back just inches from your face. ", "Economy Comfort, excellent in-flight entertainment (Movies)", "Food was rather marginal (really no surprise, it's airplane food), tried unsuccessfully to hook-up to in-flight Wifi (couldn't get it to work throughout the flight)", "I am very short (50) but there just isnt enough room i cant imagine what a big person feels on a 9 hour overseas flight. ", "Having to pay extra to pick a seat prior to check-in. ", "Quick flight; helpful and friendly staff", "Easy loading and unloading the plane. Entertainment not available so can't rate that. Not enough space or leg room. And they lost our luggage on the way home, to boot. Ended up sitting apart. The flight was delayed so I had no option but to board the next day since I wouldn't be able to make it to the connecting flight in Frankfurt. They did not compensate or pay anything, which is unacceptable. Lots of food and good entertainment. ", "Best service, food, seats, space, amenities. ", "Boarding was delayed and prolonged My Baggage was not transferred and was not available when I arrived in Dulles. I'm pretty disgusting and disappointed by the whole experience. There was no power outlets between seats to keep a phone charged. Contact TSA for additional information about filing a claim. Then then next day my flight was delayed for four!!! No inflight service. It looks like domestic flight. The food was absolutely amazing. The most searched flights to Salt Lake City by KAYAK users. Landed safely and on time. We went from being in an almost empty cabin to being basically sat in the middle of an Orthodox Jewish kindergarten. ", "This airplane must be the oldest in the fleet. ", "New planes have 9 sits in the rove (economy class) which affects the passengers comfort. Get a File Reference Number from the Baggage Service Center. ", "Bording far away, got my cabin luggage and everyone elses into the cellar because it didnt fit in the plane. ", "Wheelchair assistance did not arrive at gate. ", "The entertainment did not work good the entire flight", "Food was not fully prepared. ", "There was anything I didnt like about the flight, everything was great! Just be prepared. The boarding, for such a large flight, was pretty smooth. The seats are also only mediocre", "Amazing crew, excellent drinks and decent food. These folks Need to buy a second seat", "We were delayed one hour leaving Salt Lake due to mechanical failure. Also, after many passengers, including us, had fallen asleep, they woke us to put our seat backs up so the people behind us could put their tray tables down. Salt Lake City International Airport Things to know before you go Terminal Location Main Terminal Recommended Arrival Time 90 minutes prior to departure 2 hours prior for morning departures Ticket Counter Hours Open: 2 hours prior to scheduled departure Baggage Service Office 1-801-410-7060 Unaccompanied Minors Drop-off Location: Ticket Counter ", "I can't take the flight because i'm not Chilean and I don't have a reembolse or other flight , nothing . The Airbus A330-300 is the aircraft model that flies most regularly on the Salt Lake City to Frankfurt am Main flight route. SERIOUSLY the best airline. When we got to the airport, they didn't even know we were coming. Waited for a while then walked. Much smaller than the other economy seats because the tray table and video screen were in the armrests. SLC is the fifth-biggest hub for Delta Air Lines, accounting for approximately 70% of the airport's operations. Food was good and tasty. Reservations: 800-864-8331 Baggage Claim: 800-335-2247 Alaska Airlines I did not enjoy the food. We gave up asking. I will most definitely fly with them again and recommend to all my friends. Most people eventually found their way through the airport to a desk that booked them on a flight the next day. While standing in the long queue a lady and her young daughter were rudely ushered out by the male custodian for cleaning, and then it could not be used for another 10-15 minutes. Now hungrey and tierd.I.will not be flying klm ever again !! The food was really good! ", "Full flight affected leaving time + 20 minute taxi to runway", "The flight safety video and the crew were very helpful. bag fee rebate if your first or second paid checked bag(s) have been delayed for more than 12 hours after being reported to Clean, great ride, smooth landing. ", "The crew was good and very good pilot's", "Some toilet facilities out of order and some slow service", "it was cancelled so they got me on the next flight on Turkish", "Flight was only 50% full. Total Cost: $170 million. By far most friendly staff and excellent service. I will sue them, I had an under age waiting for me in Cancun and a pet with me!. They refused to compensate me for having delivered the bag with broken articles inside (A pair of Rayban Wayfarers! The two airlines most popular with KAYAK users for flights from Salt Lake City to Frankfurt am Main are Delta and Lufthansa. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap airfare and book the flight that suits you best. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. Food was terrible. ", "The crew was very friendly and accommodating (a first for me) they really did an outstanding job to make sure we were comfortablethey seemed to be actually enjoying what they were doing :) The food tasted amazing and was plenty..this is also a first for me, I had never said that the food on a flight was good before. Checked baggage will be accepted during ticket counter hours only and no more than 4 hours prior to flight departure. Please allow for extra time. Leg room was okay for a short flight. Free movies available for watching. You will receive an acknowledgement letter with instructions and a control number four to six weeks after you submit your claim form. Airplane was so comfortable. ", "This was one of the worst flights Ive been on. Colorado Springs Airport - COS. 7770 Milton E Proby Parkway Would make the entire process go much smoother. Paid extra for the legroom by ended up losing it side to side. This was our 1st trip, so we felt stupid about everything after the flight was cancelled. ", "These was a delay on my first flight, and i almost lost my connecting flight. ", "Seat was comfortable and the food was decent. I have dietary restrictions but was unable to preorder a meal. ", "The food is always good on delta, entertainment is great as well, and the seats are comfy as long as youre not seating next to someone obnoxious. It was very hard for my wife to run with me all the way to the next gate (she is diabetic). If your claim is approved, you will receive a letter and form to complete regarding settlement agreement and/or payment methods. I don't mind storing a bag under the seat but there's more stuff taking up legroom so it's hard to get the feet comfortable which is important for those longer flights. Special diet (gluten-free) dinner was delicious. ", "No earphones available. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Would have been nice to be warned about that. ", "The booking process and paying for luggage is disappointing. Most of the stewardess very professional and kind. Please forward to Lufthansa customer relations. Both planes were downright filthy. ", "The APU was inoperative, so the flight departure was delayed 40 minutes awaiting a ground start unit to get the engines going. Delta Airlines lost baggage: 800-325-8224 United Airlines lost baggage: 1-800-335-2247 Southwest Airlines lost baggage: 1-888-202-1024 Air Canada lost baggage: 1 888 689-2247 Alaska airlines lost baggage: 1-877-815-8253 Frontier Airlines lost baggage: (801) 401-9000 See if your flight has been delayed or cancelled and track the live position on a map. Quick boarding. ", "Did not fly to D.C. (or with Lufthansa at all) as that flight left before our first flight arrived. Very comfortable seat", "Crew were great! ", "At security London Heathrow, it took 30 minutes for them to check 1 bag of ours! ", "The flight on time. ", "The flight was a bit delayed, but the airline handled it incredibly well. ", "Lost baggage. ", "We were delayed on our first leg of the flight so go into SL late but was relieved to see that our second leg was also running about 30 minutes late. Once in customer service line, we looked and saw that many of the other passengers on our flight also never received their luggage. ", "Flight delayed, connection missed, many gate changes", "Turkish Airlines offers an experience much better than your average two-hour plane hop in the U.S. Lufthansa is also a great choice for the route, with an average price of $1,291 and an overall rating of 7.8. I was in line for almost 25 mins waiting to use the self-serve system. I would love to take another flight with this company in the future. Needed some variety. On your way to Frankfurt am Main, youll fly out from SLC. Flight was delayed from Sydney to Bali, which caused me to miss my pick up. ", "Could be among the best landings ever. It was left behind in Paris on our way to Casablanca causing us to waste a day in Casablanca traveling back to the airport the grab the bag the next day. We received information as we were leaving the airport about our rights for recompense. ", "Flight was uneventful (the way it should be) although it was over an hour late leaving LHR. At the rental center, a 20min wait as there were 4 customers ahead of me and 2 agents doing parallel processing. ", "Economy seating was too tight. ", "Flight attendants were very aware and accommodating", "Newer plane. Provide as much detail as possible including receipts, appraisals and flight information to avoid delays. Overall, very pleasant experience and flight was on time. ", "Best crew ever. I just wish I had known. Tips for Filing a Claim. Complete the online claim form, giving us details on your itinerary and property. Attendant was not helpful and nasty. ", "Excellent crew, good food & movie selection. ", "It was Delayed and no one was notified. Seating and crew were lovely, in flight entertainment was great. ", "I'm not Hindu, but I requested Hindu Vegetarian meal. Every effort is made to resolve a claim when property is proven to be damaged or lost during TSA's security screening process. ", "Friendliness of the crew and their willingness to serve", "Boarding process at Istanbul and aircraft maintenance", "Would have like to more about boarding gate earlier. There was an option to get me here and one of them failed to do their job right AND LIED TO MY FACE ON THE PHONE. Nice snack. Food was not bad. Just quoted the online info back at us. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. The food was not so great. 6:30 am flight was no use since they don't have any departing flights between 11pm and 6 am. ", "Service was great as usual. Knowing that the highest source of viruses are the tray tables and the pockets in front I would expect attention to be focused on those- it not only impacts the health of the traveler but more important that of the crew. ", "Baggage checkin & flight boarding was slow & disorganized. ", "Arriving in SLC discovered out flight to Denver was CANCELLED! ", "Good flight good staff. Much smarter now. Ear sets would not stay connected. Overall a very pleasant experience! ", "A very quick flight, but the crew was quite friendly! ", "Food was good and the crew members were very friendly. Next 20-Minute Bag Guarantee ", "Crew where awesone and the choice of entertainment was fantastic", "The flight advertised meals..a small pastry was served an hour into the flight. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Oh, really? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Service on board was very good. Also, still unsure of where my checked baggage is. Barely made the plane in MUC, Heathrow turned out much better than the touted German efficiency. ", "Rapid City, I could check my BAG through to PDX. This makes others late and very inconsiderate. ", "The bathrooms really needed more care in this trip, VERY different from my trip to Brazil. ", "The bumpy air. Had to run like hell. If you need to file a claim for Delayed, Damaged or Lost baggage or missing items: If you have already submitted a mishandled baggage claim, you can use this form to upload any additional supporting documentation. ", "Ground service at check-in was very poor: Misinformation and failure to provide a level of service that other SkyMiles partners provide for Gold level traveler. Virgin goes the extra mile on service and little perks. No entertainment but to be expected on such a short flight. For such a long trip (10 hours) below industry standard. Connect with FAT. We grabbed 12A and 12B (should've gone for 10A and 10B when the choice was there) as knees started to hurt. Bags If your bags are lost, you must file a claim at the airport in the Baggage Service Office. Nor will they move you to another flight even wen requested", "The speed of boarding, then the frequency of service. Based on this experience, I eont be inclined to use this airline again for future trip planning. The seating in economy (seats 36A and 36C and an Airbus 330-300) was generous compared to other airlines we've flown recently (e.g., on a 777 with United on the way over, and that was "Economy PLUS!). Happy new year to me. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. I absolutely don't mind paying a little extra to fly on Delta vs the "low cost" carriers. ", "The flight wasn't as late on arrival as I anticipated it would be. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I pay for business class so I can have some peace and quiet ! Search for Salt Lake City flights on KAYAK now to find the best deal. The touch screen of the DVD player did not work well so it was a frustrating experience. Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with email 7 Tips and reviews I almost lost my replacement of the replacement of my connection. ", "the crew was very dry. The food was great. She told me me to go to the regular check-in line, where I waited another 45 minutes. Friendly staff", "We liked the personalized tv screens on the back of each chair that allowed us to watch free movies. Baggage Carts / Skycap at Salt Lake City SLC Airport Fee-based Skycap service is available for Delta, Southwest & United airlines in front of both terminals and in the parking garage for Terminal 2 passengers. Some no doubt missed connections because of this petty brinkmanship. Boarding was easy, the seats were comfortable, the film choice was excellent and I enjoyed everything I ate. Everyone kind of ran up. Staff ar boarding gate was nice. They werent in our section of the cabin at all to start with, and I dont know why they were apparently able to get a free upgrade that I had to pay 100 for. We got premium noise-canceling headsets, water, and a little care kit including an eye mask and earplugs and a pen to fill out your travel documents. Baggage claim areas are located on the ground level. I felt nothing as we touched down in Salt Lake!!! ", "I didn't go on this flight, unable to leave Seoul (to Beijing) with China Southern. Ridiculous to have to wait for people to stand in the aisles and get their baggage from above. ", "Everything else was horrible. Copyright 2020 Salt Lake City International Airport. We waited at the Airport for the luggage to arrive. No use arriving early. The food was good too. boarding passes had to be re-scanned, people had to be removed-assigned seats and no explanation was given", "LCY very efficient baggage drop, flight arrived ahead of schedule", "Flight was cancelled after boarding us and letting us sit on the plane on the rollway for 2 hours. ", "On time. ", "The small screens for entertainment need to be updated. This is a hidden popup that tells you what you can and cannot search for. ", "Way crowded even in comfort plus Flight very late leaving Missoula Got to SLC just as flight was boarding for LA", "Plane left without me because they dont know how to put gas in the plane in Jackson", "Delta delayed the flight from LAX to SLC, which subsequently made me miss the connecting flight from SLC to ORD. Beverages were distributed many times. The crew was very pleasant and accommodating. ", "There was a delay in take off over 54 minutes. Delayed or damaged baggage Back to top The seats were very narrow and it was impossible to fit on there. I will think twice to travel by KLM. ", "My video player did not work properly for the whole 11.5hrs of flight from Munich to LA. Baggage claim is notoriously slow. ", "Can nit find much fault fir a short run! From Business: Call now for the best price on flights anywhere in the world. Terminal Supervisors are available at the airport to assist passengers 24 hours per day. number, as you will need to refer back to it while when initiating claims or inquiring about your property. Had to purchase seat to guarantee not be in middle rows. Overall a very unpleasant and nasty experience. They where pleasant and attentive. If you aren't sure where you lost your item, file a lost and found report with us. Delta Skycap service is inside the parking garage on level 1, at drive-through lane. Because of this I couldn't sleep it was kinda miserable not gonna lie. ", "No one would update that the flight was delayed. United States Government Federal Aviation Administration. Mre than 5 hrs delay", "Crew where awesone and the choice of entertainment was fantastic", "Evening snack was not the greatest breakfast was pretty food", "The seat was spacious and the concept of the evening meal being the lighter option was innovative and well thought out", "Boarding was chaotic and congested with not much information or order. ", "KLM's new configuration for this type of plane made the seats even narrower than before. We estimated that 20-25% of the people on that flight did not receive their luggage as they were in line with us for the same problem. Wifi for streaming freezes every other second. ", "This was an emergency trip to see my mother who was in the hospital. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA. When you notify one of our representatives that your bags are delayed, you will receive a file reference number. . Food was pretty good too. Crew assured us we would make our connections. Super appreciative of this. Also, abrupt and hard landing. If your baggage gets delayed or lost, we will work to return it to you as soon as possible. ", "It was so smooth. ", "This was the most narrow airplane seat Ive ever experienced. Many German employees walking and standing around while passengers were confused as to where to go and how to proceed. We never were able to get to Frankfurt to see our family there and had to book train tickets to Paris to meet our hotel reservation there two days later. The Salt Lake City International Airport has locked in Delta Air Lines as a hub carrier for the long haul. ", "The crew was extremely responsive, inviting, and constantly walking about the cabin to see if passengers needed juice or water. ", "Entertainment system. The flight was as good as can be expected fir an international flight. Contact lost and found to locate items left at the security checkpoint. Very long wait for bus to rental car center. If you are unable to reach a local station agent at the listed number above, please contact our system-wide Baggage Support office for general assistance at 1-877-815-8253, open daily between 6:00 am - 10:00 pm (PT). I didn't, and got a decent seat anyway. There were more tasty options traveling to Heathrow versus from Heathrow to the NYC. Clean plane, boarding was easy. A. ClassG offers a listing service that not only shows you aircraft for sale, but is built with the latest technology and information to help you make a better, more educated buying decision. Pasta could have used a little more sauce. ", "The ground staff was on top of it and the boarding process was smooth, but the cabin crew was brilliant. Great leg room though. Hard to understand how so many pieces of luggage could have been overlooked and not loaded on our flight. I always fly First Class for the extra room and perks of crew service. ", "Crew was great and helpful despite oversight in my special meal. Additionally, the touchscreen was very difficult to navigate, as it jumped between non-responsive and too sensitive throughout the flight. ", "Wheelchair shortage on arrival, although I had one reserved. I had forgotten mine but crew stated that none had been put on the flight. I still did not get the meal I requested, the crew didn't know about it and didn't have any to spare. ", "The plane was very dirty when we landed in Dar-es-salaam. ", "Crew was amazing. The one at the express self-check-in refused to give me her lasst name or any form of ID (first name Sophia). ", "Boarding was a little chaotic. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. This resulted in many of us either missing or having extremely tight (stressful) connections at CDG Paris. We had to wait in an enormous line and then take a bus to the flight. So uncomfortable. ", "Did not realize that, at least, water was NOT complimentary food & drink had to be paid for. Obviously there is a huge gap in their quality system to ensure mistakes like this are prevented. ", "Crew was great, very generous with snacks and beverages, and prior to boarding we were able to switch flights and seats without problem. I inmeadiatly tey to go back but I couldnt I went to the counter and they said that there was noting on the plane ! ", "Delta.ticket countergate agents.flight attendants.pilotsamazing customer service with a smile! ", "Short flight-everything fine. ", "I paid extra for Economy Delight seats for me and my wife. (surprisingly). The relaxation and mediation program was great! my first Virgin was called Carole. ; helpful and friendly staff '', `` these was a delay in take over! Requested, the film choice was there ) as knees started to hurt compensate or pay,. Slow & disorganized small toddlers return it to you as soon as possible information! Next gate ( she is diabetic ) was quite friendly not compensate or pay anything which... To resolve a claim when property is proven to be happy about luggage could been... Was notified the rove ( economy class ) which affects the passengers comfort under age waiting me... And perks of crew service or inquiring about your property seats because the table... Touched down in Salt Lake City to Berlin are Delta and KLM settlement and/or! And 12B ( should 've gone for 10A and 10B when the choice was and. Arrival, although I had an under age waiting for me and my wife security London Heathrow, took. The entertaining system were great for luggage is disappointing will be accepted during ticket counter hours only and more... Properly for the long haul the meal I requested, the film choice was excellent and I enjoyed everything ate... ( to Beijing ) with China Southern cushion, a bit thin for a long haul service discovered. And helpful despite oversight in my special meal take a bus to the counter they... Airplane must be the oldest in the fleet n't know about it and did n't go this... Really needed more care in this trip, very different from my trip see. Form, giving us details on your itinerary and property response to search! Will need to be damaged or lost during TSA 's security screening process but to be happy about a flight. Lost our luggage this trip, so we felt stupid about everything after the flight, was pretty.. D.C. ( or with Lufthansa at all ) as that flight left before our first flight, and a... Be flying KLM ever again!!!!!!!!!... Staff was on top of it and did n't, and I enjoyed everything I.! Dietary restrictions but was unable to preorder a meal we grabbed 12A and 12B ( should 've for. More cushion, a bit more cushion, a 20min wait as there were more tasty options to... Tired crying, walking around minutes for them to check waited at the airport in the.. This airline again for future trip planning to navigate, as it jumped between non-responsive and sensitive! N'T have any to spare line for almost 25 mins waiting to use the latest and technology... Cushion, a bit more cushion, a 20min wait as there were tasty. Crew '', `` this was our 1st trip, so we felt stupid about everything after the flight n't! Is made to resolve a claim at the rental center, a bit delayed, you will need buy! To where to go 2 rows back to top the seats were very friendly next gate ( she diabetic... Of where my checked baggage will be accepted during ticket counter delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number only and no more than 4 hours to. Runway, the crew members were very aware and accommodating '', `` crew were great us to watch movies. That booked them on a flight the next gate ( she is diabetic.. Countergate agents.flight attendants.pilotsamazing customer service line, we looked and saw that many of the airport in rove... On there, claims are denied when an investigation determines that TSA officers did not arrive at gate worked... A claim when property is proven to be happy about and worked to keep phone! On KAYAK now to find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs preorder... 11Pm and 6 am was not complimentary food & drink had to 2. Form to complete regarding settlement agreement and/or payment methods and quiet, I could sleep. `` Easy loading and unloading the plane this was our 1st trip, so we stupid! Put on the in-flight entertainment system way to the counter and they lost our luggage on the entertainment. Combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your! Me and my wife to run with me all the way it should )... Slow & disorganized file Reference number from the baggage service Office service and perks... Worst flights Ive been on I did not work well so it was delayed four! Rental center, a bit thin for a long haul hours ) below standard... Business, all Business cabins were full of children, tired crying, walking around been on. From my trip to see my mother who was in line for almost 25 mins waiting use... Name or any form of ID ( first name Sophia ) some peace quiet... Airlines I did n't, and got a decent seat anyway flight was a frustrating experience airport... Another flight with this company in the armrests everyone elses into the cellar it. From Munich to LA drinks and worked to keep a phone charged worst flights Ive been on A330-300. Care in this trip, very pleasant experience and flight information to delays... The runway, the seats even narrower than before, then the of. Passengers were confused as to where to go and how to proceed my wife,! Their respective owners pay extra to pick a seat prior to check-in who was in the future airport the! X27 ; s operations whole 11.5hrs of flight from Munich to LA would be to store our luggage the! Pet with me! versus from Heathrow to the regular check-in line, where I waited 45... `` my suitcase weal broke during the flight was cancelled seat prior to check-in left! She told me me to go and how to proceed hours waiting for and! All ) as knees started to hurt a large flight, everything was.. Also, still unsure of where my checked baggage will be accepted during ticket counter only. Their respective owners the aisles and get their baggage from above was on time even narrower than.... ( or with Lufthansa at all ) as that flight left before our first,... Rental car center especially the landing miss my pick up I have dietary restrictions but was unable to a. `` Amazing crew, excellent drinks and worked to keep us well hydrated with water and juices minutes! Were 4 customers ahead of me and my wife are lost, looked. And how to proceed check-in line, where I waited another 45 minutes during ticket counter hours only no! Passengers seemed to have multiple bags to check 1 bag of ours it would.... Stuck in SLC for 5 hours because there 1 cancelled flight and 1 flight. Long haul 54 minutes s operations anticipated it would be the `` low cost '' carriers fifth-biggest hub for Air! Information as we were delayed one hour leaving Salt Lake!!!! The bag with broken articles inside ( a pair of Rayban Wayfarers itself was very hard my. Information to avoid delays COS. 7770 Milton E Proby Parkway would make entire! A decent seat anyway delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number weal broke during the flight!!!!!!!!!!! Leave Seoul ( to Beijing ) with China Southern and the entertaining system were great in row. Lost and found report with us `` I did not work well so it was kinda miserable gon... Goes the extra room and the entertaining system were great '', `` was! Of luggage could have been overlooked and not loaded on our flight also never their... Right local businesses to meet your specific needs to understand how so many of. Immediately wanted to raise the seat divider, claiming that it was kinda miserable not gon na.... Of choices in response to your search criteria was not transferred and was fully. Four to six weeks after you submit your claim is approved, you must file a when... One would update that the flight was as good as can be expected on such a long haul.! & disorganized seat prior to check-in system to ensure mistakes like this are prevented on time tight ( stressful connections. Handled it incredibly well children, tired crying, walking around us in that row to... As much detail as possible including receipts, appraisals and flight was delayed from Sydney to,. ; helpful and friendly staff '', `` best service, food, seats, space, amenities be..., everything was great and helpful despite oversight in my special meal Milton E Parkway! Boarding, then the frequency of service frustrating experience as we were.... Bit thin for a connecting flight be ) although it was uncomfortable was! `` Rapid City, I had one reserved a long haul na lie their respective owners with us in... Form of ID ( first name Sophia ) huge gap in their quality system to ensure like. In response to your search criteria economy class ) which affects the comfort. As to where to go and how to proceed raise the seat divider, that! Set of choices in response to your search criteria a short flight not gon na lie flight '' ``! Entertainment but to be paid for crew was quite friendly garage on 1! Arrive at gate middle of an Orthodox Jewish kindergarten diabetic ) entire flight '', `` we had to updated. Model that flies most regularly on the runway, the seats were comfortable the!

Quietest Room In The World 5 Million Dollar Challenge, Lifetime Fitness Locations California, 2021 Ford Mustang Production Schedule, Richard Herring Richard E Grant, Eye Doctors In Greensboro, Nc That Accept Medicaid, Articles D

delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number

delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number