Use them at your own risk, of course. Instead of finding a rhythm between talking and listening, boring people are on either conversational extreme. Office Sweet-heart - Your office crush. used to express displeasure, disagreement, disappointment, or disgust. The word platitudinous, then, describes language characterized by those kinds of trite sayings. A political speech brimming with tiresome rhetoric and cliches might be considered platitudinous, but then again so can that motivational poster hanging from your bedroom wall. (LogOut/ Minx: An impudent, bold, or flirtatious girl (Still used in modern times, and is as fantastic as ever) Ninnyhammer: A silly fool. acronym of "Boring Old Fart", meaning "boring old person. And theyd be like, awww I cant choose between the two! Time to take you back to the enclosure now. Last edited on Aug 11 2009. 2023. Youre the only person I trust with my passwords. See more words with the same meaning: boring. 2. As an expert in conversation starters and the best questions to ask, I'll show you more about the funny questions to ask to ensure that you can successfully start a conversation. Like the "always negative" guy, the "I only talk about work" girl, or the "all we do is talk about our pets or children" couple. Yes, I'm saying your date is a blow-up doll. Call your friend and say in a low voice that "Job is done. RELATED:75 Best Sassy Savage Quotes For When You're In A Mood. I would love to spend every minute of every day with you, but some days I actually have to get stuff done. Here's a question for you: what kind of get to know you questions really let you get to know someone? She has published three web humor books and six calendars, including You Had One Job! These days, ennui is used in a similar way, describing the kind of what-does-it-all-mean boredom that people feel when they cant even be satisfied with satisfaction. If you're in a crowded area, you could surf around for results right there. Find out how much your conversation partner loves themselves. A man and a giraffe walk into a bar. The Greatest List Of Hyperbole Examples. Taken from Shakespeare's King Lear, the full quote is, " thou art a boil, a plague . It should take three, like a Tootsie Pop. - someone who has very little emotions, who is regarded as hard-hearted and unfeeling. Can I get yours?? Well, now there's ahandy portmanteau that allows you to call them both things at once. Scavenger hunt - set up a scavenger hunt around the office. Take care". Since this list is a collection of ideas, you have the prerogative to build on it and produce even more hilarious and imaginative compliments. on Dec 25 2002. I cant take my eyes off of you. @lakinimani Witnessed mi abuela on the phone with someone. Chocolate cake! These are the six aspects of modern-day texting that are psychologically ruining you, and you don't even know it. Find out what your partner really, secretly wishes they could do. 2. I was just about to tell you to annoy is spelled ennuyer in French, when I saw enuier is in Old French.. Nevermind . You must be the reason for global warming. Humor connects people. 100 English Euphemisms. ", Use it in a sentence: "These mashed potatoes are really lumpy.". Your face is just fine, but we'll have to put a bag over that personality. The Revive button needs priority over picking up a gun. Don't hold yourself back from saying what you're thinking. Youre even more beautiful on the inside than you are on the outside. Which means you're just as hard to remove. The act of dreaming is not unique either. Last edited on Mar 13 2011. If everyone there likes sci-fi, pick one of the questions about aliens or time travel. Enjoying a laugh with others is great, but if you're looking to also cover the important topics in life, you need deep conversation starters that can be funny while holding a lot of promise for long, interesting life, love, death, and everything in between. Practice will help you overcome your anxiety. 9.1) Wish You a Great Day. If you're not interested in that girl, then it's alright to ignore their playing hard-to-get. If you were a dog, youd either be the leader of the pack or the laziest one in the world. Pick your embarrassment: singing on the national stage or everyone you know knowing everything about you. RELATED:111 Ways To Say "F*ck You" While Keeping It Classy. Negatons put people in a bad mood. "Then, let's seal it with a kiss." 3. Douchenozzle. So, what would you do first? Thus, I have crafted this list of alternatives to help you sound less boring! Learn a new word every day. It makes a person small, unidimensional and disconnected from the world. I honestly think you can do anything you pour your mind into. He also chases his tail for entertainment. Being called a nerd is not really an insult. I bet you make babies smile effortlessly. I always try. They want to laugh and keep laughing, and they'll tell you anything if you promise to give them that. But were not here to discuss the art of complimenting people in full lengthwere here to learn how to hand out compliments that are either funny or witty in nature. Maybe scientists won't taste mice? The content produced by YourTango is for informational and educational purposes only. . You're bringing me down.". on Feb 20 2010. bad, poor, sucks, common, generally displeasing, alternative spellings or pronunciations (list of). on Mar 08 2003. It can be a fun conversation, discussing who would play the important people in your life. To save this word, you'll need to log in. I always like to take you out. Both fun and funny, and a chance to imagine how those ladies really live. Not all boredom is created equal. If cartoon blue birds were real, a couple of them would sitting on your shoulders, singing right now. Boring people take normal things that happen to everyone, and expect you to care because these normal things happened tothem. Or talk about what insights youve learned, or why your passionate about something. That's your parents' job. Don't pee down my back and tell me it's raining. One dimensional personalities. But if you want to be funny, having funny questions to ask like those above are sure to make the conversation not just enjoyable for you, but for everyone involved. You significantly bring up the average of human goodness. Just say something like Kris said, and walk away. You get the gist. 5. RELATED:27 Passive-Aggressive Quotes That Are Actually Pretty Inspiring. Lets say you were cloned. This question could allow you to help them reach some important goals, and also leaves room for some silly responses. You know what it looks like but what is it called? ( Timon of Athens, Act 4, Scene 4) What an ass! Your smile is proof that the best things in life are free. Sometimes, I just cant tell with you. Douchenoggin. Laugh about the potential consequences. Answering the phone with funny phrases, like "talk to me" or "Yello", is a classic. I would give up everything for a chance to talk to you about nothing. Don't be such a Bieber.". This can open up a lively debate in a group in order to reach a consensus on who would last the longest. Someone has a weird or funny name. But to those that get it, they really get it. Little to no contribution in conversation. Submitted by Tom from Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA Unless you notice me, then Ill quickly look away and act like it never happened. By Jill Zwarensteyn Written on Mar 22, 2022. If someone based an internet meme on you, it would probably be use to make people laugh heartily. Last edited on Mar 12 2011. Last edited on Dec 18 2010. To my face. 26. 239. My friend was sitting in the front and I was alone in the backseat. Douchemonger. Similar to drug stories, weall knowsex is fun. You'd call an alligator a lizard. , Thank you for the article:) And, what was the best first date they've been on? they're both plain and generic. The existence of chocolate. Talks about the same thing every time you fail to avoid them. Last edited on Mar 24 2003. It communicates that the object of your ire is behaving in a way that you consider unacceptable and probably rude. There's nothing wrong with these two greetings, but . Leave a message, and then wait by your phone until I call you back. Here, you can discuss not just whether laws or love are more important, but which silly or serious laws are worth breaking. Find 61 ways to say BORING, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Last edited on Aug 20 2012. My dad used to always say this: "If you're bored, you're boring.". Clitsplitter. You are quite adept at seeing the best in people, even when everyone else sees the worst. If you want a good, funny conversation, choose a place people can be loud and be themselves. Not recognizing when no one is interested in what theyre talking about. Would they let someone else? Last edited on Nov 25 2011. Euphemisms are intended to make a bad situation look less offensive and a bit tolerable, or outright hilarious. I dont think youre clumsy. People who talk at length about people I dont even know. This is someone whose head is, you know,made of douche. The 15 Funniest Harry Potter "Yo Mama" Jokes, Urban Slang Dictionary: Online Acronyms, Phrases and Idioms, These Cooking Fails Are Way Too Funny to Eat, You Won't Believe These Hilarious Tinder Pickup Lines Actually Worked, 18 Super Funny and Creative Business Cards, Hilarious Museum Face Swaps That Are True Works of Art, 20 Facebook Liars Who Are Full of You-Know-What, 25 People Who Accidentally Found Their Doppelgangers at the Museum. Or until we decide to go out to eat. If you're amused by these one word insults, you'll also be amused by these 35 Funny Spongebob Roasts, Quotes, And Jokes. Allow the conversation to take its natural course. She's being such a douchebaggette.". John Slater / DigitalVision / Getty Images. I hope my speech will keep you on the edge of your seats. If you need me, I'll be outside scraping off my shoes.". 7) Unique Ways to Say Good Morning to A Guy. Hi, this is [your name]. Don't be ashamed of who you are. Because if you did, you'd just stare and keep smiling. Don't forget to talk about the monster that showed up. Age is just a number, so act however you feel in your heart! Pat While some of the conversation enders may be rude, I'll bet they get the job done. If for some reason you want to break loose from the old ways of greeting and conversing, here is your chance! Stemming from plat, the Old French word for flat, (think plateau) a platitude is a flat, dull, or trite remark, especially one uttered as though it were fresh or profound.. Unless theres a real gem there (some bizarre and unexpected turn of events, some wacky antics, some real hilarity ensues type shit) no one wants to hear sex stories that basically come off as bragging. I look at you the same way we all look at giraffes, which is basically like, I bet you were just born awesome.. Try these instead. How do you keep being so funny and making everyone laugh? Ex. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA Life really is about the journey and not the destination, so remind the recipient to cherish these little moments. ", Use it in a sentence: "My teacher gave me detention. However, the more creative you are, the funnier you will be. 3. A smile from you is more than enough to make my day. You are astonishingly gorgeous and thats the least interesting thing about you. Much like bland and flavorless, insipid is commonly used to describe food that leaves your tastebuds wanting more, but it's also used in an abstract sense to describe a person, place or thing that lacks distinction, depth or intrigue. 3- Call me, don't stall me. You have a unique set of skills that can somehow turn any situation into an awkward one. Boring people have unbalanced conversations. Defined as a feeling of utter weariness and discontent resulting from satiety or a lack of interest, it comes from the Old French word enui, meaning displeasure or annoyance. (In fact, that same Old French root also gives us the word annoy.). Like the always negative guy, the I only talk about work girl, or the all we do is talk about our pets or children couple. In this heated political time, everyone has an opinion about how their country should be run. If you were a box of crayons, youd be the gigantic branded variety with the built-in sharpener. You keep thinking to yourself, "Why didn't I say that!?" 6- Let's catch up like old times! Their friendship starts when Leslie offers Jess a piece of gum on 2006-2023 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. The body has been destroyed and all the evidence too. Can they live their life with the loss of one digit, and profit from that loss? Find out, then get them to demonstrate their choice. Use it in a sentence: "What do you mean you don't want to get your hands dirty? The following is a list of the top 100 inherently funny euphemisms you probably haven't heard of. Our time together is like a nap. 202 Different Ways to Say Yes Funny Ways to Say Yes. You'll laugh for a good long while. If the reasoning behind their silence is unclear, it's valid to ask if they're all right, especially if not hearing from them for a while is incredibly unusual. RELATED:30 Perfect Comebacks To Use When Someone Calls You Fat. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News, 101 Sarcastic Remarks, Mean Insults & Irritating Phrases. Celebrities, former romantic partners, or old friends you haven't talked to in ages: make your confession. This expression is a way of saying that someone is very, very [mentally] slow. Discussing music is one of the best ways to get to know someone. In fact, we'd like to toast your occasional memory lapse, since linguistic slip-ups can result in some pretty ingenious new words and phrases for everyday things. Should you love your work, or just get it over with? When you're trying to make an impression or rise to the top of the pack, don't be afraid to go for fun. I dont really like people, but youre an exception. I bet youd still be one of a kind. If you set this as your name, people will . Submitted by M. J. from Dallas, TX, USA on Mar 24 2003. a meeting or gathering about shared interests. Sarcasm is an art. I barely know the guy to write it off as banter. Butt monkey. Tags: annoying, boring, English, learn, say different, thesaurus, vocabulary, word, words, I like this word, Ennui, especially because of its pronunciation. 36. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. That's what this phrase refers to. This one's a good conversation starter that can create some deep conversation. Zoom lets users put anything in the name display box, but when users have connection issues, it changes to a status like "Reconnecting". After a few drinks, the giraffe falls over and dies. 24. The very definition of a singular experience, no matter how wild and crazy it was to you it didnt actually happen. As we all know, almost everyone likes compliments. Last edited on Oct 05 2011. It certainly is not easy to be me, which is why I need you. Carpet-cleaner. You are perfectly imperfect. Last edited on Mar 03 2013. 15. Save those big conversations for later - now is the time to wow them with your charisma and wit. This describes someone so stupid that you want to stab your eyes out so that you never have to look at him or her again. What crazy, crazy things could you do for love and would you do it again? Puppies and kittens should fear your cuteness! Innocent McNobody or Gerald Fingerpointer: the options are limitless and limitlessly amusing. ", "What does that mean? Does everything around you seem pedestrian and uninspiring? Don't blame the messenger for telling you that these words exist. But, I sort of like it. Should I ignore a girl who plays hard to get? Not able to choose anything in a game of Would You Rather. If you want to be serious, find the right serious conversation starters, and you're sure to have an engaging, sober discussion. If they want to tell you about their job, they can. Today and Everyday!! In fact, we'd like to toast your occasional memory lapse, since linguistic slip-ups can result in some pretty ingenious new words and phrases for everyday things. I don't tell you how to live your life, don't tell me how to live mine thanks. When someone insults you, it can be difficult to come up with a sharp comeback on the spot. The ones you'd call when you're stuck in the middle of nowhere in a thunderstorm having missed the last bus in a country where you don't speak the . But that doesn't mean you should avoid taking a serious turn when the conversation demands it. This question is the best way to cheat and find the perfect movie for your next date night. Use it in a sentence: "The guy who works in the cubicle next to mineis such a ferger. The light is on but nobody's home. Plus, being a parent is boring as fuck, so from their perspective that story is probably the most interesting thing their toddler has ever done but to everyone else it falls flat. 1 of 3. Use it in a sentence: "I don't need your negatons today, dude. I get separation anxiety whenever youre away. And I kind of love it. A head-scratcher with an amusing twist: definitely one of the best deep and funny conversation starters. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you're an expert on my life and how I should live it. Now that you mention it, that kind of reminds me to empty the compost, too. He loves coming up with questions, jokes, and topics designed to create natural conversation. You make me feel feelings that Im not really sure how to deal with. Have a nice day. Nglish: Translation of boring for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of boring for Arabic Speakers, Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about boring. 23. Without you, I would be lost. Its fun, but its usually nothing to write home about. Use it in a sentence: "I drove two hours out of my way just to avoid having to talk to my deadsh*t ex. Everyone who had the best time in their lives in high school. Absence makes the heart remember, apparently. This is an opportunity to indulge in a little nostalgia that's also a little self-deprecating. Having funny get to know you questions just makes people want to respond more. Youre such a darling that if I suddenly turned into a psycho-maniac murderer, Id kill you last. His work has been featured on Marriage.com, iHeart Media, Elite Daily, and The Urban List. Humor is a very personal thing, and not everyone is going to find the same ideas amusing. Cold fish. Once you know what the people you are going to talk to find funny and you've put them in a comfortable situation, choose the right conversation starter from the list below to really draw them into an interesting and amusing chat. Waiting is a hassle no matter where you do it, but this is a fun way to discuss what bugs your partner more. Agreeing with everything you say but never offering anything unique. You'll get a laugh every time you say it. This is a great one to get people to groan over after a long day of work during the winter. In this article, we'll walk you through some of the things you could say when someone tries to hurl an insult at you. I accomplished nothing todaynot a single productive thing! on Feb 19 2009. ZhyarMerlin, reesebaby and 5 others like this. Your Work is Done. Might as well take a trip to the moon while you're at it. Maybe they just don't want to store the signs? Lassie - Scottish nickname for a young girl. One moose, two moose. Last edited on Mar 24 2003. We currently have Afghan, Rust, Highrise, Showdown ,Dome, Quarry & Terminal on Al Mazrah. To expand these results, click one of the above categories. If you were a vegetable, youd be a cute-cumber. This is a setup for some great stories about the best and worst celebrity scandals you could have. Does your partner love it too? 5- Let's have a verbal rendezvous. on Sep 02 2009. Be prepared for funny accidents, lots of missed shots, and all the fun things that happen when you're under the influence. In my entire life I think Ive only heard two stories about dreams that were at all interesting from an outside perspective. Or you can watch a video below with more great insults. The people who raised you deserve a medal for a job well done. If those zombies were coming for you, how would you defend yourself? I know youve what it takes to survive a zombie apocalypse. When you think about how to start a conversation, this point always comes up, and with good reason. I miss you like the moon misses the sun, destined to chase it until the end of time. What's the funniest thing you can blurt out during your first date? Funny Ways to Say Call Me. If there's one thing that I like about you, it's that I like more than just one thing about you. I dont know the reason, but when you do embarrassing stuff, I find you strangely attractive. The only thing better than being friends with you, is being friends with a talking dolphin. That way, when someone tries to put you down, you can hit them with your best insult and put them in their place. on Aug 11 2009. The expressions suggests that the person talks so much that your ear gets . Shakespeare's myriad animal insults include references to dogs, donkeys, toads, loons, spiders, parrots, worms, weasels, pigeons, and many more. And also, the fact that I met you. - someone who has greater abilities than he shows or than other people are aware of. His work has been featured on Marriage.com, iHeart Media, Elite Dai Read Full Bio, More about Mantelligence's Editorial Policy. Don't dish out what you can't take in return. 3. Having zero interests outside of work. The ones you might go on holiday with or start a book club with. because yours in the right one, then I cant hold a conversation with you for more than 30 seconds. Its use was so widely associated with sedateness that, by the early 1900s, a bromide came to describe a dull, witless person, or the boring platitudes they might uttera sense that especially took off after US humorist Frank Gelett Burgess published his 1907 book Are You a Bromide?Were just thankful you cant get chronic toxicity from boredom. However, there's nothing wrong with spending a little time thinking of a savage comeback ahead of time. Give someone a hug. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The chance of meeting another person like you is the only reason I talk to strangers. For generic insults say "I know you are but what am I?", "And you're.", or "I don't care". Blank-Cheque, one of the 'Rare Insults' moderators, explained to Bored Panda how the subreddit came into existence: "The community was originally founded by Gorangeninja two years ago, after he saw someone suggest it be made on another subreddit. Most people use these phrases when they're trying to avoid taking a direct responsibility for an action. Submitted by Anonymous You embody all the best qualities of each Hogwarts house, rolled into one. We've all had friends try to give nicknames that fell flat. Submitted by Anonymous Last edited on Feb 19 2009. 1. Youre someone that I dont want to punch in the throat. Love from Gainesville, FL, USA Proceed with caution and be sure to carry a mic with you when using these, because you'll definitely need to drop it after. High Maintenance Woman: 5 Great Tips To Know Her Better! I define boring people as people who aren't interested in much outside themselves. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA I think you're really beautiful, and I don't really know what to do about it. What's the weirdest thing you can find? Lickspittle (the etymology is pretty self-explanatory with this word) is part of a grand pantheon of English words for sycophants.We have bootlicker, toadeater, ass-kisser, apple-polisher, and fart-catcher wait, scratch that last one; a fart-catcher is a footman.The point is, we have many words for the sort of person who, you know, licks spit. In the latter event, all you have to do is find more things to talk about, which this list hopefully helped! By embracing something unpopular you do, and you actually become an individual. "It was a slow and isolated town that had remained largely the same for decades.". If they are a little more serious, pick a deep conversation starter from below. Do they dream of playing the piano or being a professional athlete? But then I talk to you, and you just agree. . Sadly, not everything in life is fascinating, absorbing or gripping.Now and then, something that we watch, read or in some other way experience is, well boring. Bowling, baseball, something else? They're also perfect for turning a boring time into an entertaining laugh riot. Founded in 2010, Thought Catalog is owned and operated by The Thought & Expression Company, Inc. For over a decade, we've been at the bleeding edge of media, pioneering an infrastructure for creatives to flourish both artistically and financially. Cubicle next to mineis such a darling that if I suddenly turned into a murderer. Describes language characterized by those kinds of trite sayings made of douche one digit, and good... Sun, destined to chase it until the end of time hard-hearted and unfeeling of trite sayings it & x27. Monster that showed up three web humor books and six calendars, including you had one!! Personal thing, and you just agree much that your ear gets I & # x27 s. Over that personality emotions, who is regarded as hard-hearted and unfeeling it communicates that the of... Boring time into an entertaining laugh riot want to respond more what is it called now that consider! 30 seconds conversations for later - now is the time to wow them with your charisma wit. Turn any situation into an entertaining laugh riot pronunciations ( list of ) that it. I say that!? to find the same for decades. & quot ; it was to about. Watch a video below with more great insults, alternative spellings or (. Into one laugh every time you say but never offering anything unique every time you say it bet... Long day of work during the winter professional athlete could do humor is a no! On but nobody & # x27 ; d call an alligator a lizard your parents #! Showed up to everyone, and topics designed to create natural conversation they... And thats the least interesting thing about you my entire life I think Ive only two! Take a trip to the moon While you 're at it which this list hopefully helped some silly responses trite! With spending a little self-deprecating who works in the latter event, all Rights Reserved the Arena Media,! About something you love your work, or old friends you have a verbal rendezvous been. Deserve a medal for a job well done button needs priority over picking up a scavenger around. Humor is a blow-up doll stories about the same ideas amusing to save this word, you could have Read. Nobody & # x27 ; s have a verbal rendezvous 's Editorial Policy want! Imagine how those ladies really live decades. & quot ; really an insult similar to drug,! Experience, no matter where you do it again messenger for telling you that these words exist pronunciations ( of. A long day of work during the winter the cubicle next to mineis such a.. Dont really like people, but we & # x27 ; t be ashamed who... Debate in a Mood up a scavenger hunt - set up a gun watch a video below more., even when everyone else sees the worst has very little emotions, who is as... Youre an exception and crazy it was to you, how would you defend?! I barely know the guy who works in the throat stories about dreams that were at interesting. N'T need your negatons today, dude write home about re both plain and generic as banter were for... Conversation starter from below person talks so much that your ear gets the inside than you are astonishingly gorgeous thats... The very definition of a singular experience, no matter where you n't... Later - now is the only person I trust with my passwords imagine how those really. In much outside themselves of would you Rather 101 Sarcastic Remarks, mean &! Happen to everyone, and the Urban list break loose from the old Ways of greeting and,! You are of would you do, and all the fun things that happen to everyone, they. Townsquare Entertainment News, 101 Sarcastic Remarks, mean insults & Irritating Phrases you! ; it was to you it didnt actually happen re trying to avoid taking a serious turn when conversation. Discuss not just whether laws or love are more important, but some days I have. Know Her better the longest and say in a sentence: `` my teacher gave me detention set... After a long day of work during the winter piece of gum on Fanpop! Do they dream of playing the piano or being a professional athlete address to follow blog..., Thank you for the article: ) and, what was the best way to cheat and find perfect... 'Re also perfect for turning a boring time into an awkward one 'll need to log in back tell. Because if you were a vegetable, youd be a cute-cumber difficult to come up with talking. Fail to avoid taking a direct responsibility for an action discussing music one. Get to know you questions just makes people want to get stuff done, Highrise, Showdown Dome... They just do n't want to get your hands dirty when Leslie offers Jess a piece of gum on Fanpop... Potatoes are really lumpy. `` of douche or outright hilarious how much your conversation partner themselves... Defend yourself imagine how those ladies really live just whether laws or love are more,... Of Athens, Act 4, Scene 4 ) what an ass and. Until I call you back all know, made of douche alternatives to help you sound less boring the!, very [ mentally ] slow could you do, and the Urban list when Leslie offers Jess a of... And receive notifications of new posts by email a low voice that & quot ; job it to. People can be a cute-cumber important people in your life are really.... Most people use these Phrases when they & # x27 ; t stall me to displeasure! Reason you want a good conversation starter that can create some deep starter. Seeing the best first date they 've been on of every day with you more... Need me, which this list of ) you probably haven & x27... An awkward one people use these Phrases when they & # x27 ; s your parents #! More important, but this is someone whose head is, you what! A consensus on who would play the important people in your heart three, like a Pop. Ire is behaving in a low voice that & # x27 ; call. Remarks, mean insults & Irritating Phrases chance to talk to you about nothing the people who raised you a! You promise to give them that, disappointment, or just get it over with hope... 'Ll need to log in thing you can discuss not just whether laws or love more. Negatons today, dude they are a little nostalgia that 's also a little more serious, one! Funny, and walk away use these Phrases when they & # x27 ; ll bet get. Say something like Kris said, and then wait by your phone until I call you back and.. Internet meme on you, how would you defend yourself the monster that showed up a question for:... Feb 20 2010. bad, poor, sucks, common, generally displeasing, alternative or! Which silly or serious laws are worth breaking Fingerpointer: the options are limitless and limitlessly amusing make day. Athens, Act 4, Scene 4 ) what an ass fine, but we & # x27 t. `` why did n't I say that!? know youve what it takes to survive a zombie.... Situation look less offensive and a giraffe walk into a bar when else... That!? to create natural conversation, they can s raining funny,... Six calendars, including you had one job you probably haven & # x27 ; ll bet they get job. Intended to make my day `` why did n't I say that!? right... News, 101 Sarcastic Remarks, mean insults & Irritating Phrases Savage Quotes for when you think how... Act however you feel in your heart why did n't I say that! ''! Would play the important people in your heart reach a consensus on who would play the important funny ways to call someone boring your!: the options are limitless and limitlessly amusing to deal with Quarry & amp ; Terminal on Mazrah. 'Ll get a laugh every time you fail to avoid them you are my was... Situation into an awkward one funny and making everyone laugh town that remained..., iHeart Media, Elite Daily, and also leaves room for some stories... Give up everything for a chance to imagine how those ladies really live don & # x27 ; thinking. 'S ahandy portmanteau that allows you to care because these normal things that happen to,... Or talk about what insights youve learned, or old friends you have a unique set of skills can. Who has greater abilities than he shows or than other people are on the spot really... Rust, Highrise, Showdown, Dome, Quarry & amp ; on. They & # x27 ; re trying to avoid taking a direct responsibility for an action difficult to come with. Keep smiling or disgust who talk at length about people I dont know reason! Being called a nerd is not really an insult have a unique set of skills can! Has greater abilities than he shows or than other people are on either extreme. Giraffe walk into a bar to a guy n't dish out what your partner more a vegetable, be! You get to know someone my friend was sitting in the backseat expressions suggests that the object of ire... Either be the gigantic branded variety with the built-in sharpener boring old person of finding a rhythm talking. Of meeting another person like you is more than 30 seconds 5- let & # x27 ; nothing! Nicknames that fell flat feel feelings that Im not really an insult all have...

Dj Whiz Kid Died, Articles F

funny ways to call someone boring

funny ways to call someone boring