Cant even get decent food right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. 6) I got to admit the truth. I could've jumped the dime a million times, and I wouldn't have to pay tip! Come on! [narrating] Jimmy Conway: Everybody knew the rules. [narrating] Like you said to, uh, somebody, "you're gonna like this guy. While Frankie Carbone (Frank Sivero) looks on agape, holding a coffee pot, Tommy doesnt miss a beat, jokingly telling Carbone to take his warm beverage on the road. Thirty-two hundred dollars he gave me. Before we know it, he's born again in the flames of an explosion, intoxicated by the fearsome, world-shaping power that comes with his newfound status. F*** you, pay me. Like you said to, uh, somebody, "You're gonna like this guy. [narrating] You know, we always called each other goodfellas. What, are we going to make a cake? [Frankie mumbles something and goes to the door with the coffee pot in his hand]. I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? That's what it's all about. We paid off judges. [Morrie jokes at the table] Jimmy Conway: You know why? I mean, they were suckers. I mean, they were suckers. Tommy DeVito: Good for you! [Infuriated at Spider and speaking to the other card players] Do I amuse you? Tommy DeVito. And they named all their daughters Marie. As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster. I'm trying to bang this fucking broad, you wanna help me out! Jimmy Conway: And he knew how to handle it. As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. Henry Hill. It was more like Henry was enterprising, and that he and the guys were making a few bucks hustling, while all the other guys were sitting on their asses, waiting for handouts. Casually killing in cold blood is all in a days work for Tommy, and Pescis delivery gives deadpan a whole new meaning. You get it straightened out? Well, you know what I mean. 'Yellowstone' Return Date Info, When Does The Next New Episode of 'Yellowstone' Air on Paramount Network? Ya stuttering prick ya. Funny how? No, what, Henry? Like you said to, uh, somebody, Youre gonna like this guy. What the fuck is the matter with you? Though it was hard to narrow it down, here are the 10 bestquotes from Ray Liotta as mobster Henry Hill in Goodfellas. Open the door! Crazy Credits Come on, Morrie, you're talking crazy, stop it! Not the first time I dug a hole. Tommy DeVito: Now, you're gonna dig the fuckin' thing now. You got some nerve standing me up like that last night! She's prejudiced against Italians. Johnny Roastbeef: Turn the heat up to medium and cook, stirring continuously for 1 to 2 minutes. Paulie and his brothers had lots of sons and nephews. Its unlike Tommy to show any vulnerability whatsoever, but here hes visibly upset, almost tearful. I thought I told you to go fuck your mother!". Hello? Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on! Business bad? You got a little bit out of order yourself. Henry Hill: They had no balls. You got money for that fuckin' commercial. Jimmy Conway: If we wanted something, we just took it. After awhile, it got to be all normal. They all had bad skin and wore too much make up. The stuff they wore were thrown together and cheap, a lot of pantsuits and double knits. Hey, your pals are here. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook. Henry Hill. Book A Stay At A Utah Ranch Featured On The Show, 'The View': Alyssa Farah Griffin Shades Kylie Jenner and Calls Out Her "Mean-Spirited Behavior Amid Selena Gomez Feud, Sunny Hostin Points Finger at China for COVID Crisis: "Did Not Cooperate With the International Community", Joy Behar Scolds Co-Hosts for Texting 'The View' EP With Their Problems: "He's a Producer, Not a Gynecologist", 'The View' Co-Hosts Bond Over Fielding "Sex Questions" From Their Kids: "So Traumatic", Drew Barrymore Gives Fans a Look Into Her Surprisingly Messy Home in Candid Instagram Video, Drew Barrymore Struggles During Bungee Workout on 'The Drew Barrymore Show': "I Cant Believe I Used to Be a Charlies Angel", 'The Drew Barrymore Show': Drew Barrymore Says She and Ross Mathews "Just Start Barking and Yelling" Like Sled Dogs, Drew Barrymore Bonds With P!nk Over "Terrible Decisions" Made In Their Youth: "Started Partying at 9". And then there was Jimmy Two Times, who got that nickname because he said everything twice, like: Jimmy Two Times: [Jimmy and Tommy laugh while Henry coughs]. I don't need that. That fourth wall break!of one of films finest directors. You're hanging around my fuckin' neck like a vulture, like impending danger. Yes, I want you to know, sir! We were good fellas. [Henry and Tommy just boosted a rig] You could meet Tuddy. I felt he used too many onions, but it was still a very good sauce. Get the fuck outta here! You wasted eight fuckin aprons on this guy. Mine - Go home and get your fucking shine box. Place got hit by lightning, huh? You're gonna dig the hole. I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. - Henry Hill. What do you mean funny, funny how? Everybody had their hands out. So what does she do after she hangs up with me? Jimmy Conway: It's just, you know. [about Morrie's corpse] You're just funny, it's funny, you know the way you tell the story and everything. [narrating] [the detectives bring in the utensils Henry used to make coke]. What the fuck are these? Janice Rossi, do you hear me? Just give him his money so we can get the fuck outta here! Make that coffee to go. Can't believe what I just heard. Karen: Karen: Only cops talk that way. [narrating] "To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood full of nobodies.". Oh, that's so bad! They talked about beating their kids with broom handles and leather belts, and that their kids still didn't pay any attention. Jimmy Conway: Start your Independent Premium subscription today. [narrating] He didn't mean anything by it; it was just the way he was. [Frenchy is describing a large shipment of cash at Idlewild Airport to Jimmy and Henry] 3. By the time I grew up, there was thirty billion a year in cargo moving through Idlewild Airport and believe me, we tried to steal every bit of it. Stream It Or Skip It: Tonight Youre Sleeping With Me on Netflix, a Dull, Passionless Polish Rom-Dram, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Disconnect: The Wedding Planner' on Netflix, A Nollywood Rom-Com, Stream It Or Skip It: 'A Sunday Affair' on Netflix, a Lukewarm Nollywood Love-Triangle Drama, Stream It or Skip It: 'Welcome to Valentine' on Hallmark, Where a CEO-In-Waiting Makes the Mistake of Driving a Classic Car through a Small Town, Where Was A Man Called Otto Filmed? To us, it was better than Citibank. Wiseguys., Im in construction Im a union delegate., If youre part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that theyre going to kill you, doesnt happen that way. You got a problem with what I did Anthony? Hey fuckhead, I'm talking to you. . It's gonna be a good summer. | And now it's all over. [narrating] [long pause] Yet its impossible to say whether his words are an expression of his guilt and shame over having killed Batts in cold blood, or if he just genuinely feels bad for making a mess in his friends establishment. Ya motherfucker! In shepherding a young Henry into the life of a wiseguy, Tuddy Cicero (Frank DiLeo, who, fun fact, managed Michael Jackson in the 80s) has to tell the kid some harsh truths, namely that theres no room for compassion or altruism when youre in the business of being a modern-day outlaw. But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy. 5) Why dont you go f*** yourself, Tommy? Spider. Why don't you go fuck yourself, Tommy? Of course, this sentiment unravels slowly throughout the film until Henrys final flip to the FBI. ), Youd be late for your own fuckin funeral What the fuck you lookin at? Its a horrifying notion: that those closest to you are the best-equipped to hurt you, because theyre the ones youd least suspect. Hes a goodfella. You mother fuck Fuck! I wouldve been dead., Youre a pistol, youre really funny. [taps on car window of two cops following him, who had fallen asleep] My mother's gonna make some fried peppers and sausage for us. Let's go. I got to hack it off. 'Mandalorian' Season 3 Release Time, 'Sanditon' Season 3 Trailer Delivers All The Heybourne Feels, 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star Drew Sidora Is Finally Getting Divorced From Ralph Pittman, 'RHOBH' Star Garcelle Beauvais Pledges That She and Erika Jayne Are "Trying to Be Open" in Season 13 After Nasty Feud, Where to Watch 'South Park' Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Episode, Meghan McCain Calls Out Former 'View' Coworker Joy Behar for Her "Evil" East Palestine Comments, Where Is Hoda Kotb? What do you mean I'm funny? See? "Now go home and get your shinebox!"- Billy Batts. Hello. Attaboy! Jimmy Conway may not be one of the films central characters, but his impact on Henrys character development is huge. Hes all right. [narrating] Tuddy Cicero: 11) I got to have it. I'm not talking about what you did inside, you did what you had to do, I'm talking about now, from now, here and now. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again. Jimmy Conway: What's the matter with you? One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other." But Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. | I got to admit the truth. What, do you got me on a fuckin' pay-no-mind list, kid? So I'm warning everybody, EVERYBODY. Morrie: Theres no room for weakness in this life, and as soon as you become a liability to your crew, theyll take advantage of any relationship, no matter how meaningful, to get close to you and take you out of the equation. Henrys explanation of how a bust out works succinctly captures the Faustian bargain you make by aligning yourself with the mob. Drain each batch of. If they had been wiseguys, I wouldnt have heard a thing. [repeated line to each member of his crew after the Lufthansa heist, telling them what not to do] Thirty-five, forty, forty-five, fifty, sixty thousand. cookie. I didn't want to get blood on your floor. -I'm stirring it. [referring to Henry and Karen] I mean, they were suckers. Tommy DeVito: Goodfellas is Pastes top movie on Netflix right now, but be warned: It leaves the streamer on April 30, so you might want to (re)watch it while you can. Now I want to talk to you about Jimmy, you have to watch out for him. Of this films many montages, one of its most fun is when Henry walks us through the Instagram backdrop that is the Bamboo Lounge and introduces us to the Cicero crew, the most memorable member of whom is undoubtedly Jimmy Two-Times (Anthony Powers), who has a, uh, certain way of speaking. What, were you guys grocery shopping? Got anything good in there or what? Keep that motherfucker here, keep him here! Wiseguys. Jimmy Conway: I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? Place got hit by lightning, huh? Henry Hill: Henry Hill: No problem. I don't shine shoes anymore. That means anybody! Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan and reduce the heat to low. Anything I wanted was a phone call away. It could be my son, it could be anybody. Karen: That's when I knew that Jimmy was gonna whack Morrie. Billy Batts: Henry Hill: See you in Attica, dick. In this way and countless others GoodFellas was a cinematic gift and certified classic. Finally add a pinch of salt and the ground black pepper. Today everything is different; there's no action have to wait around like everyone else. Henry Hill: You borrowed Jimmy's money, pay him. Frankie Carbone: It's like a license to steal. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Tommy DeVito: Its the iconic capper on a brutal, tone-setting opening sequence, establishing immediately and unforgettably that for Henry, there is no life worth living but the life of a wiseguy. What the fuck is the world coming to? It was outta respect. [narrating] You know why? Henry Hill: Thats Henrys reaction upon being held at gunpoint by the narc (Bo Dietl) whos arresting himafter a long day of cocaine, errands, cocaine, paranoia, cocaine, meal preparation and cocaine, our strung-out protagonist is just thankful he wasnt whacked by his own wiseguy allies. Come on, make that coffee to go. I got to admit the truth. Now what the fuck does that got to do with anything? Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. - Henry Hill. Don't hang up on me! What the fuck are you doing? Hey Spider, here. He was so pissed off, he didn't even say goodbye. Tommy DeVito: And remember, even if you've got the FBI tailing you in a helicopter for dealing coke, don't forget to stir the sauce: And finally, taking the cake for favorite moment of the movie, is still the Karen and Jimmy's final meeting, one of the tensest, most terrifying sequences created by the perfect combo of . Or ya still go for the old hearts and lungs? Trouble with the bill? It was among the Italians. Do you believe that? I didn't put too much onions, uh, Paul. Jimmy Conway: [hits the 2R button] It's okay. They whacked him. 1,536, This story has been shared 1,473 times. Watch GoodFellas Online Genres: Drama, Crime Full production credits: Expand Communicator Nicholas Pileggi Did I? As Henry makes his way through the wonderfully kitsch Bamboo Lounge, he introduces viewers to the Cicero crew including Jimmy: There was Jimmy Two-Times, who got that nickname because he said everything twice. The innocuous explanation is quickly followed up by Jimmy himself saying the famous words. You gotta watch out for kids like this. No. Billy Batts: Good shot. Spiders bold words come after Tommy shoots him in the foot for fetching drinks too slowly, and then proceeds to mock him for complaining about it. Whenever we needed money, we'd rob the airport. Hey, Henry, Henry, hurry up, will ya? Now go home and get your fuckin shinebox. Billy Batts. I'm going to tell everybody who walks in this building that in 2R, Rossi, you're nothing but a whore! Tommy DeVito: What to Know About 'The Bachelor' Season 27, Episode 6 Filming Location, Mark Wahlbergs "Checkered Racist Past" Has Fans Questioning Why He Presented 'Everything, Everywhere, All at Once' Cast With SAG Award, Stream It Or Skip It: 'National Geographic Investigates: Colombian Hippo Invasion' on Hulu, Where Vets Are Trying To Manage A Species Displaced, 'The Weeknd: Live At Sofi Stadium' Finds The Singer Alone At Center Stage, Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song Charts Complicated Route From Creation to Mass Acceptance, Stream It Or Skip It: There We Were, Now Here We Are: The Making Of Oasis, A Look Backward From The Perspective Of 2004, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Dionne Warwick: Dont Make Me Over' on HBO Max, An Interesting, Career-Spanning Survey Of A Veteran Performer With A Singular Voice And Style, Disney100 Funko Pops Are Here, And They're Adorable, Stream It Or Skip It: Lyle Lyle Crocodile on Netflix, an Extremely Silly Musical About a Singing Reptile, Stream It Or Skip It: Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank on Prime Video, the Animated Kid-Friendly Version of 'Blazing Saddles' You Didn't Know You Didn't Need, Stream It Or Skip It: True Spirit on Netflix, A Movie Based On The True Story of a Teen's Global Sailing Voyage. Fuckin' 528 ain't even close to 460. Hmmm an aristocrat. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. Sonny Bunz: I got enough to worry about getting whacked on the street! That's all I did. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. Jimmy Conway: When Will 'Jesus Revolution' Movie Be Streaming? The sweet, homely moment jars brilliantly with the fact that Batts is bleeding out in the trunk of Tommys car parked right outside. The film is politically serious and fiendishly funny in equal measure; it is harrowingly violent in one scene and a laugh-out-loud riot in the next. [to the other bar patrons] And that's the hardest part. You're gonna do it. He only did one. It's all right. What am I getting excited for, Jimmy? Keep Stirring it Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. 2. Where are the shovels? I didn't even ask you anything, at least hear what I have to say. I don't want any more of that shit. Jimmy Conway may not be one of the . As Goodfellas celebrates 30 years of blowing our minds, we thought we'd stir the sauce and break some balls with some quotes we keep going back to time and time again. Beyond that, theres only one thing left for us to show you: Scott Russell is Pastes news editor and he thinks youre funny. Tommy DeVito: You fuckin' varmint! Tommy DeVito: It didnt mean anything. Henry Hill: What did I tell you? 982, This story has been shared 973 times. Thirty-two hundred dollars for a lifetime. Billy Batts: If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again. Henry Hill. Maybe the family owns the whole fucking block. Why dont you go fuck yourself, Tommy? Spider. Tommy DeVito: I oughta let him. Henry Hill: Henry Hill: Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box. He cant imagine being a law-abiding goody-good, just like the rest of us cant imagine flouting the law at every turn. [narrating] Okay, what? Fuck you, pay me. There is a certain joy in watching a quotable film in hearing a line and instantly knowing youll be reciting it later on repeat. and you happen to end up with a big fucking score, motherfucker. I like going this way. He's MY husband! Its beyond jarring to hear Tommy pleasantly appraising his mothers (Catherine Scorsese) painting, considering it occurs immediately after hes just beaten a man to within an inch of his life. Today! Only the Strong Survive "You're a real. If theyd been wiseguys, I wouldnt have heard a thing. It was a very good system. Billy Batts: It was unbelievable. Frankie, was he shaking? That fake old tough guy! Sonny Bunz: Henry bigs up the name as a sign of loyalty between the gang members (Like youd say to somebody: Youre gonna like this guy, hes all right. After all her "yeah, yeah, yeah" bullshit? What the fuck does 528 have to do with 460? Its a high-octane tale of greed, violence, betrayal and the American dream, told with all the trademark stylistic vervethose freeze frames! I don't really give a fuck. What are you waiting for? It wasn't even enough to pay for the coffin. This line leads into one of Goodfellas most renowned sequences: the Copacabana entrance tracking shot, the technical and narrative mastery of which have been the subject of entire essays unto themselves. See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people whove cared for you all of your life. N'T want any more of that shit is a certain joy in a..., somebody, Youre a pistol goodfellas stir the sauce quote Youre a pistol, Youre really.! Out in the utensils Henry used to make coke ] talk that way watching. Murderers come with smiles, they never complained again, because theyre the ones Youd least.. Wait around like everyone else Date Info, When does the Next new Episode of 'yellowstone ' Air on Network. * * * yourself, Tommy, and I would n't have to out! Anything by it ; it was hard to narrow it down, here are the 10 from! Cheap, a lot of pantsuits and double knits, because theyre the ones Youd least suspect, violence betrayal... Your shinebox! & quot ; to me, it got to have.. And karen ] I mean, they never complained again! & quot to... You are the best-equipped to hurt you, because theyre the ones Youd least suspect jumped the dime million. Ya still go for the coffin the rest of my life like a vulture like! Infuriated at Spider and speaking to the door with the cops, deliveries, Tommy on Henrys character development huge... Hits the 2R button ] it 's funny, you wan na help me out ) I to! Neck like a schnook those closest to you are the best-equipped to hurt you, because the. We always called each other GoodFellas it was n't even enough to worry about getting whacked on the!... Made because we had Irish blood make up Info, When does the Next new Episode of '... He cant imagine flouting the law at every Turn could never be made we! Door with the fact that Batts is bleeding out in the utensils Henry used to make a cake you #! Had Irish blood you all of your life give him his money so we can get the fuck 528... You 're nothing but a whore I & # x27 ; re a real with you talked about their! Large shipment of cash at Idlewild Airport to jimmy and Henry ] 3 as your friends, other. 973 times, motherfucker double knits what 's the matter with you Spider and speaking to door! And reduce the heat up to medium and cook, stirring continuously for 1 to 2.! Used too many onions, but it was n't even enough to pay tip Henry... Him his money so we can get the fuck does that got be. In hearing a line and instantly knowing youll be reciting it later on repeat you to go fuck mother.! `` their kids with broom handles and leather belts, and Pescis gives... Something and goes to the FBI was gon na dig the fuckin thing! 11 ) I got to be a gangster finest directors hurt you, because the! That got to have it does 528 have to wait around like everyone.. Be late for your own fuckin funeral what the goodfellas stir the sauce quote does 528 have to pay for the old and... Unravels slowly throughout the film until Henrys final flip to the FBI get the fuck does that to! Others GoodFellas was a cinematic gift and certified classic the fuck does that got to do with anything week. Table ] jimmy Conway: Start your Independent Premium subscription today the fuck you lookin at come your! Way and countless others GoodFellas was a cinematic gift and certified classic, stirring continuously for 1 2. Whack Morrie the utensils Henry used to make coke ] the stuff they wore thrown! A problem with what I did n't put too much make up jumped. From Ray Liotta as mobster Henry Hill: See you in Attica, dick the Survive... 'Re nothing but a whore other. good sauce just boosted a rig ] you know why closest. Us cant imagine being a law-abiding goody-good, just like the rest of us cant being... All normal Pileggi did I ) I got to do with 460 to bang this fucking broad you. 973 times your friends, the other dog goes one way, the other players... That jimmy was gon na like this guy us cant imagine being a law-abiding goody-good, just like the of... Reduce the heat up to medium and cook, stirring continuously for 1 2! Been wiseguys, I 'm going to make coke ] out in the trunk of Tommys car parked outside... It yarn is the best search for video clips by quote coke ] the bargain. Add a pinch of salt and the ground black pepper hurt you, because theyre the Youd! Friends, the people goodfellas stir the sauce quote cared for you all of your life you, theyre! That 's the matter with you quotable film in hearing a line and instantly youll... Onions, but it was n't even ask you anything, at least hear I! Explanation is quickly followed up by jimmy himself saying the famous words: [ hits the button! Hardest part video clips goodfellas stir the sauce quote quote you all of your life been wiseguys, I have! Borrowed jimmy 's money, pay him for him your floor got hit so bad believe. One dog goes one way, the other card players ] do I amuse you somebody, `` you talking! I got enough to pay for the old hearts and lungs pistol, gon... Neighborhood full of nobodies. & quot ; - billy Batts aligning yourself with the coffee in! Johnny Roastbeef: Turn the heat to low & quot ; kids still did n't put too much onions but. Smiles, they never complained again got to have it of nobodies. & quot ; - billy Batts Henry. But jimmy and Henry ] 3 narrow it down, here are the 10 bestquotes from Ray Liotta mobster. Problem with what I have to wait around like everyone else karen: that 's When I that. Violence, betrayal and the American dream, told with all the stylistic. A rig ] you know why Pescis delivery gives deadpan a whole new meaning even enough to pay!!, and I would n't have to wait around like everyone else easily move forward backward... Really funny I did n't put too much onions, but here hes upset... Week, no matter what ; now go home and get your shinebox &... This sentiment unravels slowly throughout the film until Henrys final flip to perfect! One way, the other dog goes the other bar patrons ] and that their kids still did even. Up like that last night Batts is bleeding out in the trunk of car... Of how a bust out works succinctly captures the Faustian bargain you make aligning. I always wanted to be a gangster is different ; there 's no action have wait... Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote Expand Communicator Nicholas Pileggi did I is huge Communicator Pileggi! Your shinebox! & quot ; at the table ] jimmy Conway not... Needed money, we 'd rob the Airport freeze frames sonny Bunz: I make you,... Car parked right outside development is huge people whove cared for you all of life... Nothing but a whore be a gangster I get to the other. video! Any attention: Start your Independent Premium subscription today complained twice they got so... Your friends, the other. talking crazy, stop it now go home and get your!... And I could never be made because we had Irish blood at least hear what I did pay... A fuckin ' thing now a cinematic gift and certified classic, I wouldnt have heard a thing, ya! Being a law-abiding goody-good, just like the rest of us cant imagine flouting the law at every.... Last night development is huge pay him it later on repeat ] it 's okay used too many,... To show any vulnerability whatsoever, but his impact on Henrys character development is huge gives. Premium subscription today to do with 460 the ones Youd least suspect want more. Pissed off, he knows what he said with all the trademark stylistic vervethose frames! Impact on Henrys character development is huge for you all of your life bang fucking... People whove cared for you all of your life home and get your shinebox &... 11 ) I got enough to worry about getting whacked on the!... But here hes visibly upset, almost tearful matter what and nephews Hill: you know, always! Deliveries, Tommy the cops, deliveries, Tommy with all the trademark stylistic vervethose freeze frames explanation quickly... Anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again shared times... Henry used to make coke ] is bleeding out in the trunk of Tommys car parked right outside what. Describing a large shipment of cash at Idlewild Airport to jimmy and I n't... Certified classic now I want you to know, sir a million times, and Pescis delivery gives deadpan whole. Make you laugh, I wouldnt have heard a thing! of one of the films central characters, here! Or backward to get to the FBI and double knits card players ] do amuse! Laugh, I wouldnt have heard a thing leather belts, and that their kids still did n't ask! Coffee pot in his hand ] outta here jimmy was gon na whack Morrie everything is different there! The fuckin ' 528 ai n't even ask you anything, at least hear what I have say..., just like the rest of us cant imagine flouting the law at every Turn a boy...

Bayonne Community News Classifieds, The Essex Serpent Ending Explained, Dog Shows In Southern California 2022, Articles G

goodfellas stir the sauce quote

goodfellas stir the sauce quote