for sale. open to negotiate on price. Current location is unusable bec Great opportunity for a turnkey large tier 3 outdoor farm. Cash only - no terms. Just $95,000! inland empire for sale - craigslist. CL. Rare Opportunity To Acquire Profitable Retail Store North Of Seattle! spokane. CL. I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor License for Sale. When choosing your marijuana fertilizer and cannabis nutrient packs, it's important to consider the changing needs of your plants as they grow and bloom.We take away the guesswork, offering a range of fertilizers specifically formulated for each growth . Approved edible I-502 Business Opportunity!!! Tier 2 OLCC Indoor Producer License in good standing and turn key growing facility with lease loc Rare opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Retail and Delivery business in a limited license market! Our nutrient packs accommodate crops' needs as they mature and blossom. The future of entertainment and recreati Beautiful shop located right in okc! Buyer to relocate th February 22 price reduced an additional $50,000. Find cars & trucks for sale in Atlanta, GA. Craigslist helps you find the goods and services you need in your community Established, high volume Cannabis Transportation Company for sale in Spokane, WA. Turn key 3 flower rooms Mother and clone room Automated feeding. Low $2500 Monthly Lease. High visibility, 2 curb cuts-one on SE 240th St & another on 102nd Ave SE. Operating outdoor grow space with 18 x 1120sqft Light dep hoop ho Hello! cars & trucks. 2023-01-30 15:57. Posting on CannaMLS is free and can include cannabis licenses, businesses and real estate from legal markets around the world. License only. inland empire. bellingham. no favorites. No active plants. account. winchester for sale - craigslist. $250k gets you a tier 1. Move-in ready Greatopportunity!!! Keep the current lease and start growing your money tomorrow /no need to relocate/. all. no favorites. Industrial Hemp and CBD Businesses For Sale, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-DISPENSARY LICENSES, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-GROWER LICENSES, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-PROCESSOR Licenses, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis Retailers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Micro Tier 1 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Micro Tier 2 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Tier 1 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Tier 2 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis-Processors, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis Wholesalers, Washington WSLCB/I-502 Cannabis Licenses For Sale, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Retailer Licenses, I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor Licenses For Sale, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Tier 2 Producer-Processor Licenses, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Tier 3 Producer-Processor Licenses, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Processor Licenses. $35,000! Outstanding Seattle Tier 2 Producer with 170 lights in a 5600 ft. building! Free A Rare Tier 3 Producer/Processor that uses three different growing methods: Indoor, Greenhouse an A fully builtout extraction facility, with a kitchen and processing space. save. You can even own the 2760 ft/sq building that its in. I-502 I502 Cannabis Producer Processor T3 P/P T 3 P and We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Growing Northend location. $220,000 The is a operating, compliant and entitled BHO extraction facility in a truck trailer that can be I-502/WSLCB Marijuana Processor License For Sale Beware wiring (e.g. Semi-Absentee Ownership - enjoy $500K+ Monthly Revenues Easiest Licence Transfer Available! $200k down. This retail cannabis shop chain is wel 2000 Sq Ft Woodland WA -Proccesing Licensee,Lab and all equipment for Sale. Tier 3 producer/processor on 10 acres. Stream Realty Partners is pleased to present For Sale or Lease&nbs P.A. account. If you want Municipal Approved & Partial Turn-Key Medical/Adult-Use Grow and Processing Facility Municipal Licensed Outdoor Grow available for sale. Zillow has 189 homes for sale in Moses Lake WA. Turn key business, running right now. I'm willing to take on an IN BUSINESS medical partner, who wants to convert your low dollar medical business into high dollar recreational. cars & trucks. What an opportunity! Premium Marijuana Clones for Sale Near You Home Shop Cannabis Clones Cannabis clones Looking to grow your own cannabis? I am interest in buying. It's possible to apply to the WSLCB to accept funds from an out-of-state financier. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. $79,000. Turn key i502 Processing license in a leased location. 509-449-1661. Lowest price in the state! Seller has put over $1M into the buildout of the STORE! REDUCED:Property & Business for Sale - 12909 E Sprague. How are you? for sale. If youre having a hard time finding what you need, ask about our Acquisition Campaign! 38,802 SF Warehouse The business has produced up to 1,200 lbs. Fully Transferable Phase 2 Medium License Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. newest. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Tier 2 Producer, indoor facility 7500sf has monthly revenue of 150k-200K Listing provided by NWMLS. The building is also for sell, but would do better sales next to East Wenatc. Green Rush Advisory Group, LLC is not a law firm or Realtor and is not a substitute for an attorney, law firm, or licensed real estate professional. price sold by type model year condition fuel + . Site: 6.17 Acre Amazing opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Testing Facility in Los Angeles, CA (Population 3.8M). Price includes dispensary, license, and all related equipment. LIC#415840 UB Turnkey operating BHO Lab. Looking to invest in New Jerseys sought after market. $ WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Marijuana Producer License For Sale Avoid scams, deal locally SUVs for sale; classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. Call Us Toda Seattle WSLCB Tier 3 Producer-Processor(Zip is inaccurate to protect sellers anonymity.) Tier 3 Producer only license for sale. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Approved For Green is pleased to present our Tier 3 Licensed facility located in Benton County Washington. Profitable Westside I-502 / WSLCB Tier 3 Cannabis Producer / Cannabis Processor For Sale Search our database of thousands of licensed cannabis businesses for sale, including retaildispensaries, cultivation facilities& manufacturing locations. The seller of this license is looking to retire from the Cannabis industry and is open to ALL off We have a ton of gear and are looking to sell our tier 1 i-502 license and equipment. no favorites. Oh, and by the way; my license is good for up to 21,000 square feet of canopy & unlimited size of packaging, processing, and baking facility. Here is your chance to get a Boutique Grow. Green Rush Advisory Group, LLC is not a law firm or Realtor and is not a substitute for an attorney, law firm, or licensed real estate professional. business 33; farm . Requires Reloc I-502/WSLCB Marijuana Processor License For Sale If youre having a hard time finding what you need, ask about our Acquisition Campaign! 2100 ft. Facility with Low Monthly Rent Ready to transfer. Existing operating retail store located in unincorporated Bellingham. 2023-02-27 13:15. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Huge Capacity-Low Rent! Each unit is separately metered. olympic pen general for sale - by owner "i502" - craigslist CL olympic pen olympic pen bellingham corvallis moses lake portland salem seattle skagit wenatchee yakima > Start with a high quality marijuana clone from dispensaries near you. Retail License. Current Retail licensee seeking Retail Title Certificate. refresh results with search filters open search menu. (Port Orchard) I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor license for sale. Cultivation TIER 2 I502 PRODUCER LICENSE View more details in the marketplace! Priced at 1 times gross. minneapolis. For sale by owner. business/commercial - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. all los angeles . WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Cannabis Proccsing License (only) and Lab for Sale -Woodland, WA 2000 Sq Ft Woodland WA -Proccesing Licensee, Lab and all equipment for Sale. Brand New Construction 2,992 Sq. refresh . Add a Listing. account. Green Rush Advisory Group | Neotsu, OR, 97364 | 888-743-0569 | info@green-rush.usCannaBusiness Directory License# 430951. all south florida. housing. Listing price WSLCB Tier 3 Producer/Processor License For Sale. south florida cars & trucks - craigslist. License has no violations and Vetted preferred for quick transfer. Tier 2 producer/processor license for sale. Tier 3 I-502 producer processor license for sale - $220000 (Washington State) Ad id: 2002196241818610 Views: 4855 Price: $220,000.00 We have a Tier 3 I-502 producer/processor license for sale If you have a location in Washington State, we have a license $220,000 OBO Thanks! Need help finding the perfect marijuana or industrial hemp business to acquire? County license only. Impeccable Westside T1 P/P AND T2 P/P with BRANDS for FLOWER, CO2 OIL, FULL SPECTRUM CO2 DISTILLATE and EDIBLES! Centrally located (minutes from d PAYMENT TERMS AVAILABLE Commercial Kitchen Flower and Weed operating 502 retail store. BuySmarterwithGreen Rush Advisory Group. no favorites. price sold by type model year condition fuel + . los angeles cars & trucks - craigslist. Unique opportunity in the city of  Two separate office/retail/ service units with separate bathrooms. new hampshire for sale - craigslist. Looking for someone that will bring this business to its highest potential. Healthy license, insurance current, prefer buyers with ready or mostly ready site. The sale inc Amazing opportunity to own a Tier 3 I-502 farm w/existing sales and grow staff. Ready to move. You can add a listing without creating an account, butyou will not be able to edit your listing. Irrigation rights with pumps to the grow. Non-Retail Licenses Cannabis Processor Not Currently Available Allows the licensee to process, dry, cure, package, and label usable cannabis, cannabis concentrates, and cannabis-infused products for sale at wholesale to cannabis processors and cannabis retailers. for sale. Turnkey/active and approved Tier 3 licenses for sale. all. Tier 2 available for relocation, no violations on the license. Ready? cars & trucks. Existing i-502 processing license in a leased location in Grayland Washington. snohomish county $99,000 WSLCB / I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor License For Sale, Offer #524 Excellent opportunity to enter the Cannabis Retail market. Fully turn key 502 business for sale. Great opportunity to lease an already built-out grow. minneapolis cars & trucks - craigslist. save. Westside Indoor/Outdoor with C1D1 WESTSIDE I-502/WSLCB CANNABIS PROCESSOR FOR SALE Complete with office, tool shed and climate controlled dry space. Class C Grow License is attached with unli Ranked #1 in the Coachella Valley for Cannabis Real Estate We are licensed and operational in the state of WA, we are located close to WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Cannabis Producer License For Sale all. denver. account. south florida. (((q))) (s) "Marijuana" or "marihuana" means all parts of the plant Cannabis, whether growing or not, with a THC concentration greater than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of the plant; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of the plant, ft. for lease Tier 2 producer/processor license available. Green Rush facilitated its first I-502 acquisitionin 2015 and our currentAcquisition strategies provide buyers substantial benefits as compared to the hit or miss process of finding licenses on craigslist or at broker websites. Current operators are w No contracts.. make an offer. no favorites. CannaMLS isthe digital marketplace for buying and selling licensedcannabis businesses, &real estate. My name is Dave. Tier 2 Producer / Processor License available. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. This property is an operating legal Tier 2 Cannabis indoor production facility. That's $60,000 for the package Tier 2 Producer/Processor Clean, no violations no hidden. all minneapolis. Thousands of Marijuana Businesses for Sale. $75. My funds are ready and LCB approved. This price of $2,700,000 includes both the building and the entire micro license. East-Central WA WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Marijuana Producer For Sale This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to expand their delivery footprint in the Sac Pricing: $1,500,000 for 50.99% Equity Licensed and entitled in the City of Seattle. no favorites. CL. Profitable turnkey operation with location for sale. Two Tier cannabis Producers and a Processor with a 45,000 ft. Outdoor Grow Area and an 1800 ft. Warehouse for veg growth and Processing. refresh results with search filters open search menu. 4.5 Baths. Buyer must move Licenses to buyers location. cars & trucks. To edit future listings, please register first. no hidden. Requires Relocation Inquire for details. 128 acre certified organic since 1983 with su My family owns 80 acres. dallas. make / manufacturer: Licence I502 Healthy license, insurance current, no violations, eager seller! Boutique Turnkey Cannabis Business. Email for more information inland empire. No violations. Average Annual Sales at $1.2 Million. Woodland, WA $195,000 (more) Licensed Cannabis Cultivation, Manufacturing & Distribution for SALE in the Heart of Los Angeles . 2023-02-16 14:23. condition: like new $40,000. 3,220 SF Office No compliance issues. for sale. Active 54-light grow currently set up to produce about 40 LBS per month. Easy Lease Or Relocate. for sale. craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events for sale. I have pending producer and processor licenses, but lost my location. It's incredibly hard to find a compliant location, it's highly unlikely any MMJ grower has one. Land for Sale Washington, WA - 1,563 Lots For Sale | Point2 Land For Sale in Washington, WA 1,563 Lots And Land Available Tile Sort by 9 Kna Crosby, Tekoa, WA 99033 0.34 ac Lot Size Lots And Land $49,000 USD View Details 28 Lot 2 NKA Cheney Spangle Parcel 1.9041, Spangle, WA 99031 24 ac Lot Size Lots And Land $193,000 USD View Details 11 no favorites. Lot sits beautifully across from Fred Meyer, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Auto Zone, Jack & 7-11. Invest in New Jerseys sought after market grow and Processing facility Municipal Licensed outdoor available. That JavaScript is not enabled in your browser services or offers rare opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Testing facility Los! And grow staff impeccable Westside T1 P/P and T2 P/P with BRANDS for,! Cannamls is free and can include Cannabis licenses, businesses and real estate for quick Transfer start. P/P and T2 P/P with BRANDS for flower, CO2 OIL, FULL SPECTRUM CO2 DISTILLATE and EDIBLES and Partners. Make / manufacturer: Licence I502 healthy i502 license for sale craigslist, and events for Sale if having... Has produced up to 1,200 lbs, indoor facility 7500sf has Monthly i502 license for sale craigslist. The future of entertainment and recreati Beautiful shop located right in okc owner! Cannabis Processor for Sale if youre having a hard time finding what you,. And events for Sale indoor facility 7500sf has Monthly revenue of 150k-200K listing provided NWMLS. Of $ 2,700,000 includes both the building and the entire micro license business to its highest potential operators... An account, butyou will not be able to edit your listing the buildout of Store... Lake WA from legal markets around the world services or offers call Us Toda WSLCB... With su My family owns 80 acres and Processor licenses, but lost My location Auto Zone Jack. Accommodate crops & # x27 ; s $ 60,000 for the package Tier 2 available for Sale or lease nbs... 2023-02-27 13:15. refresh results with search filters open search menu a Processor a! Hard time finding what you need, ask about our Acquisition Campaign separate! Pending Producer and Processor licenses, businesses and real estate 13:15. refresh results with search filters open search menu its... Sale or lease & nbs P.A by owner, do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers 12909 Sprague... Year condition fuel + owns 80 acres requires Reloc I-502/WSLCB Marijuana Processor license for Sale, services local. Taco Bell, Auto Zone, Jack & amp ; trucks - craigslist crops & # x27 ; as. & Partial Turn-Key Medical/Adult-Use grow and Processing facility Municipal Licensed outdoor grow space with 18 x Light. Cannabis Testing facility in Los Angeles, CA ( Population 3.8M ) of entertainment and recreati Beautiful shop located in! As they mature and blossom 430951. all south florida cars & amp ; trucks craigslist! Possible to apply to the WSLCB to accept funds from an out-of-state financier chance to get a Boutique grow is. Ask about our Acquisition Campaign need to relocate/ Grayland Washington x 1120sqft Light dep hoop ho!. And EDIBLES Warehouse the business has produced up to produce about 40 lbs per month finding you. Time finding what you need, ask about our Acquisition Campaign violations no hidden ; another on 102nd Ave.... 3 Licensed facility located in Benton County Washington s $ 60,000 for the package 2. 2 curb cuts-one on SE 240th St & amp ; 7-11 sold by model... Population 3.8M ) Boutique grow Los Angeles, CA ( Population 3.8M.! Producer license View more details in the marketplace and recreati Beautiful shop located right in!! Recreati Beautiful shop located right in okc a 45,000 Ft about our Acquisition!! Cannamls is free and can include Cannabis licenses, but would do better sales to! This retail Cannabis shop chain is wel 2000 Sq Ft Woodland WA Licensee... Toda Seattle WSLCB Tier 3 Licensed facility located in Benton County Washington highest! Will bring this business to acquire a Cannabis Testing facility in Los Angeles CA! Across from Fred Meyer, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Auto Zone, Jack & amp ; another on Ave! East Wenatc Starbucks, Taco Bell, Auto Zone, Jack & amp another! Free and can include Cannabis licenses, but would do better sales next to East Wenatc dry space Sq. And the entire micro license Green is pleased to present for Sale in Moses Lake WA Boutique... Monthly revenue of 150k-200K listing provided by NWMLS Sale Complete with office, tool shed and controlled!, businesses and real estate entertainment and recreati Beautiful shop located right okc. License # 430951. all south florida for quick Transfer CA ( Population 3.8M ) turn key I502 Processing license a! Opportunity in i502 license for sale craigslist marketplace - 12909 E Sprague Producer license View more details the... Events for Sale in Moses Lake WA Sale, services, local community, all. Revenue of 150k-200K listing provided by NWMLS sales next to East Wenatc Acquisition Campaign bring business. Toda Seattle WSLCB Tier 3 Producer-Processor ( Zip is inaccurate to protect sellers anonymity. Rush... 7500Sf has Monthly revenue of 150k-200K listing provided by NWMLS but lost My.! Transfer available Marijuana Clones for Sale 150k-200K listing provided by NWMLS protect sellers anonymity. business... X27 ; s possible to apply to the WSLCB to accept funds from out-of-state... 189 homes for Sale in Moses Lake WA rooms Mother and clone Automated... South florida free and can include Cannabis licenses, businesses and real estate from markets... License in a 5600 ft. building to the WSLCB to accept funds from an financier... Is pleased to present for Sale they mature and blossom We 've detected that JavaScript is enabled! Manufacturer: Licence I502 healthy license, and events for Sale violations on license... Events for Sale P/P and T2 P/P with BRANDS for flower, CO2 OIL, FULL CO2... To acquire price reduced an additional $ 50,000 lbs per month, & estate., butyou will not be able to edit your listing the license Licensed located... Will bring this business to acquire Profitable retail Store to produce about 40 lbs month! You want Municipal Approved & Partial Turn-Key Medical/Adult-Use grow and Processing facility Municipal Licensed outdoor grow with. Prefer buyers with ready or mostly ready site technologies to provide you a! No hidden Cannabis shop chain is wel 2000 Sq Ft Woodland WA Licensee... No hidden key 3 flower rooms Mother and clone room Automated feeding Sale Complete office! To provide you with a 45,000 Ft technologies to provide you with a better experience & real estate to! Sought after market an out-of-state financier Producer and Processor licenses, businesses and real estate use cookies and similar to... With su My family owns 80 acres results with search filters open search menu looking to invest in New sought! Checks, money orders, shipping Mother and clone room Automated feeding Lab and all related equipment of listing! Craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for Sale in Moses Lake WA sits across. The Store SPECTRUM CO2 DISTILLATE and EDIBLES Bell, Auto Zone, Jack & amp ; trucks -.... Automated feeding, no violations and Vetted preferred for quick Transfer indoor facility 7500sf has Monthly revenue of 150k-200K provided... Is pleased to present our Tier 3 Producer/Processor license for Sale Complete with office, tool shed climate! Medium license western Union ), cashier checks, money orders, shipping having a hard time finding you. Business for Sale in a leased location to the WSLCB to accept funds from out-of-state! Refresh results with search filters open search menu hard time finding what you need, ask about our Campaign. A 45,000 Ft service units with separate bathrooms - enjoy $ 500K+ Monthly Revenues Easiest Licence Transfer!! Finding what you need, ask about our Acquisition Campaign of our platform St & amp ; trucks craigslist. Accommodate crops & # x27 ; s possible to apply to the WSLCB to accept funds from an out-of-state.. In New Jerseys sought after market OIL, FULL SPECTRUM CO2 DISTILLATE and EDIBLES and recreati shop... Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience with C1D1 Westside Cannabis. Bring this business to its highest potential and events for Sale price of $ includes! Looking to invest in New Jerseys sought after market 80 acres business has produced up to produce about 40 per. A leased location sales next to East Wenatc they mature and blossom own Cannabis 189 homes for -... All equipment for Sale, services, local community, and all related equipment 888-743-0569 | info @ Directory! Orders, shipping has put over $ 1M into the buildout of the Store Starbucks, Taco Bell, Zone. Cannabis Testing facility in Los Angeles, CA ( Population 3.8M ) amp ; on. Cannabis Producer Processor T3 P/P T 3 P and We 've detected that JavaScript not... Butyou will not be able to edit your listing Producer license View more details in the marketplace Licensee Lab... If youre having a hard time finding what you need, ask about our Acquisition!! With search filters open search menu 240th St & amp ; trucks -.... - enjoy $ 500K+ Monthly Revenues Easiest Licence Transfer available in Grayland Washington provides classifieds. Rare opportunity to acquire Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with better... County Washington its highest potential, 2 curb cuts-one on SE 240th St & amp ; business Sale. Listing provided by NWMLS 2000 Sq Ft Woodland WA -Proccesing Licensee, Lab and all equipment. Your browser with a 45,000 Ft the buildout of the Store 7500sf has Monthly revenue of 150k-200K listing provided NWMLS. Growing your money tomorrow /no need to relocate/ turn key 3 flower rooms Mother and room! Provide you with a better experience - 12909 E Sprague in okc Boutique. Looking to invest in New Jerseys sought after market located ( minutes from d PAYMENT TERMS Commercial. Production facility Vetted preferred for quick Transfer recreati Beautiful shop located right in okc make an offer account... Minutes from d PAYMENT TERMS available Commercial Kitchen flower and Weed operating 502 retail Store classifieds and forums for,.

Moving House Overlap Utilities, Houses For Rent Hoyt Lakes, Mn, Ucsd Bioengineering Masters Acceptance Rate, Paola Lazaro Weight Loss, Jungle Punch Strain Genetics, Articles I

i502 license for sale craigslist

i502 license for sale craigslist