Value Copyright 2023 Pearson Smith Realty. (t.length&&(t+=" "),t+="["+e.propertyAddress.address.fullStreetAddress+", "+e.propertyAddress.address.cityStateZip+" ]"):e.image? Kimberly showed us many houses before we finally found the perfect one. Trying to do it all on your own can be burdensome. 1/9/2020 - tanya vieraBought a Single Family home in 2019 in Ocala, FL. NAR will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require. Welcome to Kim Smith Homes at Solid Source Realty of Georgia. 1/18/2022 - user0676481Bought a Single Family home in 2022 in Crossville, TN. Kimberly Smith is a Licensed Realtor at Residential Alabama based in Jacksonville, Florida. (n.remove.push(e),n.add.push(e)):n.keep.push(e):n.remove.push(e)}),t.each(function(t,r){e.hasItem(t)||n.add.push(t)})):n.remove=e.keys():t&&t.length>0&&(n.add=t.keys()),n},round:function(e,t){return Number(Math.round(e+"e"+t)+"e-"+t)}},a.map={getXYbyLatLng:function(e,t,r){var n=parseInt(256*Math.pow(2,r-1)+t*(256*Math.pow(2,r)/360)),a=Math.sin(e*Math.PI/180);return a.9999&&(a=.9999),{x:n,y:parseInt(256*Math.pow(2,r-1)+.5*Math.log((1+a)/(1-a))*(-256*Math.pow(2,r)/(2*Math.PI)))}},getLatLngByPixel:function(e,t,r){var n=e*(360/(256*Math.pow(2,r)))-180,o=t*(2/(256*Math.pow(2,r)));return o=1-o,o*=Math.PI,o=a.map.getRadiansByDegrees(Math.atan(Math.sinh(o))),{lat:o,lng:n}},getRadiansByDegrees:function(e){return e*(180/Math.PI)},getDistance:function(e,t,r,n,a){var o=Math.PI*e/180,i=Math.PI*r/180,s=t-n,l=Math.PI*s/180,u=Math.sin(o)*Math.sin(i)+Math.cos(o)*Math.cos(i)*Math.cos(l);return u=Math.acos(u.toPrecision(14)),u=180*u/Math.PI,u=60*u*1.1515,"K"==a&&(u*=1.609344),"N"==a&&(u*=.8684),u},getDecodedPolygon:function(e){var t=function(e){for(var t=e.split("$"),r=[],n=0;n-1&&e.push(t+5e3);for(;t<1e6;)t+=25e3,e.push(t);for(;t<2e6;)t+=1e5,e.push(t);for(;t<3e6;)t+=25e4,e.push(t);for(;t<=5e6;)t+=5e5,e.push(t);for(var n=e.map(function(e){return{value:e,label:e<=1e6? The knowledge that she had of Crossville became especially important to me during the buying process. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. {raw:t,string:"#"+t}:null,city:r,state:n,zip:a,cityState:(r?r+", ":"")+(n?n+" ":""),cityStateZip:(r?r+", ":"")+(n?n+" ":"")+(a||"")}},getFullStreetAddressWithoutUnit:function(e,t){return t&&t.toString().length>0?e.split(" #")[0]:e},getBeds:function(e){return e?{raw:e,string:e.toString(),label:1==e? Once you've found a place that catches your eye, we'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Ashburn, VA 20147. 2/22/2017 - zuser20161020205929659Bought and sold a Townhouse home in 2012 in Duvall, WA. 14830 Dougherty Pl NE Duvall, WA 98019. As first-time home buyers, we were very nervous going through the process. 64 likes. REALTOR | Licensed in VA. m 202-431-7550. o 571-565-2320. In an ever-changing market, I know that it is imperative that both buyers and sellers are consistently provided the most up-to-date information necessary to make the most accurate of decisions. Kimberly Smith website. Our Motto "Help People" is more than just a saying it's our way of life. We had a partner that truly listened to our wants and needs in detail. (.+)?$/i))){var o,i,s,l=(null===(o=window)||void 0===o?void 0:null===(i=o.location)||void 0===i?void 0:null===(s=i.pathname.match(/([\w\d-]{5,})\/(website)/i))||void 0===s?void 0:s[0])||"";return l? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Pearson Smith Realty supports Equal Housing Opportunity. Areas Served Austin Contact details (512) 576-7341 Office JBGoodwin REALTORS website JBGoodwin REALTORS, Northwest Austin 3933 Steck Avenue, Austin,. My wife and I found Claudette Smith to be an outstanding real estate agent. 5/21/2020 - darlenestephens955Showed home in 2020 in TN 38555. Kimber Smith worked as a Sales Associate in both residential and commercial real estate since 1988. (!window||null===(t=document)||void 0===t||!t.documentElement)&&window.getComputedStyle(document.documentElement).getPropertyValue(e)}},a.application={parseQueryString:function(e){for(var t,r,n=/(? Kimberly is consistently a multi-million . (360) 783-2500. This map can show the most recent 100 listings and 100 sales. My GF and I were in the market to purchase a home in Orange County and we were soooo happy to have Kimberly as our agent. She had genuine care for her client (myself). 4/6/2014 - Diana JohnsonBought a Single Family home in 2014 in Duvall, WA. I was referred to Kim Smith of Venture Real Estate Services by a friend. Share profile. Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States. Kimberly Smith Living Down South Realty 6770 Reed Creek Highway Hartwell, GA 30643 Direct: 678-677-3505 Office: 706-806-8808. Most of my adult life has been spent in the hospitality industry My fiance and I just had a great experience with Kimberly in a real estate transaction. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. High-Tech Alternative to Gas Stoves Steals the Spotlight. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. If Youre Selling Your Home or Looking for Your Dream HomeYouve Come to the Right Place! When the business is done, I want to call you family. Kim was very helpful. She went above and beyond for our family and situation. We have a network of trusted, licensed, and insured vendors to perform maintenance and repair work on your home. Extensive knowledge on process and resources, provided good and honest advices. I have built an outstanding group of experienced people who are passionate about offering the best customer service and will provide you all of the guidance and support necessary. Areas Served DeBary Contact details (407) 493-0671 Office Folio Real Estate website Folio Real Estate 7800 W Sandlake Road , Orlando, FL, 32819 Share. I have never worked with anyone so committed to getting positive results with such expertise and percision. Used under license. Kim Smith Venture Real Estate Services Filled Star Filled Star Filled Star Filled Star Filled Star 5.0 8 Reviews No sales reportedin the last 12 months Contact About me REALTOR(38yearsexperience) Specialties Buyer's agent Listing agent Relocation Notary Property Management Landlord She is extremely professional and caring. We have the professionals you need. {raw:e,short:"$"+this.getShortNumber(e),dollars:"$"+parseInt(e).toLocaleString(),dollarsWithoutCommas:"$"+parseInt(e,10),dollarsWithCents:"$"+e.toLocaleString(void 0,{style:"decimal",maximumFractionDigits:2,minimumFractionDigits:2})}:null},getShortNumber:function(e){if(e||0===e){var t,r=!1;return e<0&&(r=!0,e*=-1),e<1e4?t=e.toLocaleString():e<999500?(t=Math.round(e/1e3).toString(),t+="K"):e<105e4?t="1M":e<9995e4?(t=(Math.round(e/1e5)/10).toFixed(1).toString(),t+="M"):(t=Math.round(e/1e6).toString(),t+="M"),r? Pearson Smith Realty has since grown from 17 agents working out of our CEO's basement, to nearly 1,000 agents servicing the DMV and WV markets. Arlington Office. Dustin alleviated our fears by answering our many questions and letting us take time to process each step. And more importantly makes herself available. Kimberly knows real estate. "$".concat(a.string.getShortNumber(e)):"$".concat((e/1e6).toString(),"M")}}),o=[],i=0;i<=1e4;i+=100)o.push(i);o.push(1e8);var s=o.map(function(e){return{value:e,label:"$".concat(a.string.getShortNumber(e))}}),l={sale:{min:n.slice(0,-1),max:n.slice(1)},rent:{min:s.slice(0,-1),max:s.slice(1)}};return l.sale.max[l.sale.max.length-1]={label:"$5M+",value:1e8},l.rent.max[l.rent.max.length-1].label="$10K+",l},getYearBuiltOptions:function(){for(var e=new Date,t=e.getFullYear(),r=[];t>=2014;)r.push(t),t-=1;r=r.concat([2010,2005,2e3,1990,1980,1970,1960,1950,1925,1900]);var n=r.map(function(e){return{value:e,label:e}}),a={min:_toConsumableArray(n).reverse(),max:n};return a.max.unshift({label:"Any",value:3e3}),a.min.unshift({label:"Any",value:0}),a}},a.savedSearches={getSavedSearchUrl:function(e){var t=e.sd.getUrl(),r="",n="";if(e.boundaryEntity){switch(e.boundaryEntity.type_){case"HSAreaItem":n="/p_21,".concat(e.boundaryEntity.areaID);break;case"HSSchool":n="/p_26,".concat(e.boundaryEntity.id);break;case"HSStreetArea":n="/p_51,".concat(e.boundaryEntity.id)}r=e.boundaryEntity.url}var a="";if(e.bounds&&e.bounds.center){var o=e.bounds.center();a="/c_".concat(o.lat.toString(),",").concat(o.lng.toString())}var i="/b_".concat(e.bounds.north,",").concat(e.bounds.east,"-").concat(e.bounds.south,",").concat(e.bounds.west),s="";e.encodedPolygons&&void 0!==e.encodedPolygons&&(s="/cp_".concat(encodeURIComponent(e.encodedPolygons)));var l="";if(e.commuteTimePlaces){l="";for(var u=0;u0?t.push(n.minimum.toString()+"+ Beds"):n.maximum===n.minimum?t.push(n.minimum.toString()+" Beds"):n.minimum>0&&n.maximum<100&&t.push(n.minimum.toString()+"-"+n.maximum.toString()+" Beds");var a=r.filters&&r.filters.baths?r.filters.baths:{};0===a.minimum&&1===a.maximum?t.push("0-1 Baths"):1===a.minimum&&2===a.maximum?t.push("1-2 Baths"):2===a.minimum&&3===a.maximum?t.push("2-3 Baths"):3===a.minimum&&4===a.maximum?t.push("3-4 Baths"):4===a.minimum&&5===a.maximum?t.push("4-5 Baths"):5===a.minimum&&50===a.maximum?t.push("5+ Baths"):0===a.minimum&&0===a.maximum?t.push("0 Baths"):50===a.maximum&&a.minimum>0?t.push(a.minimum.toString()+"+ Baths"):void 0!==a.minimum&&a.maximum===a.minimum?t.push(a.minimum.toString()+" Baths"):a.minimum>0&&a.maximum<50&&t.push(a.minimum.toString()+"-"+a.maximum.toString()+" Baths");var o=r.filters&&r.filters.price?r.filters.price:{};if(o.minimum&&o.minimum.raw>0&&o.maximum&&o.maximum.raw<1e8?t.push(o.minimum.short+" - "+o.maximum.short):o.maximum&&o.maximum.raw<1e8?t.push("0&&t.push(">"+o.minimum.short),r&&r.filters&&r.filters.date)switch(r.filters.date){case 1:t.push("Today");break;case 2:t.push("Over 1 Week");break;case 3:t.push("Over 1 Month");break;case 4:t.push("Over 3 Months");break;case 5:t.push("Over 6 Months");break;case 6:t.push("Over a Year");break;case 7:t.push("Past Week");break;case 8:t.push("Past Month");break;case 9:t.push("Past 3 Months");break;case 10:t.push("Past 6 Months");break;case 11:t.push("Past Year");break;case 12:t.push("Tomorrow");break;case 13:t.push("This Week");break;case 14:t.push("Saturday");break;case 15:t.push("Sunday");break;case 16:t.push("This Weekend");break;case 17:t.push("This Week");break;case 18:t.push("Next Weekend")}return t=t.join(", "),e&&e.boundaryEntity? The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. My personal background is like most . I have veritable success in leadership and management. Realtor Kimberly Smith | Birmingham AL My promise to you is to always provide the highest level of service, integrity and honesty. This browser is no longer supported. U.S. Reg. The National Association of REALTORS (NAR) is committed to providing an accessible website. She was quick to get over the paperwork and she made the transaction smooth. My dedication to exceptional client service does not cease with the completion of the sale. He received his brokers license in 1992 and became a Sales Manager with the company the same year. She asked about my price range. "Rented":"Sold",i="#f71200"):(e.listing.sListingStatus.inactive||e.listing.sListingStatus.removed)&&(o="Off-Market",i="#006DC7");var l=new t(o,i,null);r.push(l)}if(e.listing.specialFeatures.brokerOpen||e.listing.specialFeatures.openHouse){var u,c,p=e.listing.openHouse&&e.listing.openHouse.times? For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. (n.conversationLong=e[o.getDay()]+" "+n.formattedTime,n.conversationShort=e[o.getDay()],n):(n.conversationLong=n.monthDayYear+" "+n.formattedTime,n.conversationShort=n.monthDayYear,n)}return null},getSummary:function(e){var t="";return e.text&&(t=e.text),e.propertyAddress? It's our job to look after your best interests, and we will do so at no cost to you as a buyer. She was positive and upbeat during the whole process. Realtor.com Real Estate App. Kim researched several houses that were for sale and we set up a time to look at them. When we were living overseas looking for places he went out and gave us tours by Skype of properties we were interested in. 3D WALKTHROUGH. Previous "now":n<60?n.toString()+"s":a<60?a.toString()+"m":o<24?o.toString()+"h":i<7?i.toString()+"d":s<5?s.toString()+"w":l.toString()+"mo"}},getAgoFriendly:function(e){var t=Date.now();if(e){var r=t-e.getTime(),n=Math.round(r/1e3),a=Math.round(n/60),o=Math.round(a/60),i=Math.round(o/24);return n<0?"Today":n<60?"Today":a<60?"Today":o<24?"Today":o>=24&&o<48?"Yesterday":i<7? Kimberly Smith Realtor, Ocala, Florida. This is my second real estate transaction with Kim. Something I really appreciated was her superior responsiveness and promptness in communication. We hire motivated agents with the goal of inspiring them through our exciting, innovative, and high-energy culture. Kimberly Smith is an experienced Redfin Partner real estate agent. She was in touch with us just about every day. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994. If you in Ocala and are looking for a no hassle get it done realtorgive her a call !!!! She really listened to what our needs and wants were. Call me, I will Work Hard for You! Kimberly Smith, the Real Estate Agent and REALTOR, offers various services to help you with all your real estate needs. In my career spanning overnineteen years of service, I have represented both buyers and sellers in various types of real estate transactions. 3/13/2020 - metterriter8170Sold a Single Family home in 2020 in Crab orchard, TN. Kimberly Smith with Boom Real Estate is a real estate professional in TX. She truly did a fantastic job of keeping us constantly informed throughout the entire process, from updating us on showings to updating us daily on how our offer/purchase agreement was progressing. Start your search today. (s=s.replace("{sizeid}",e.toString()),s=s.replace("{mediaidreversed}",a.string.reverse(r.toString())),s=s.replace("{listingidreversed}",a.string.reverse(t.toString()))):(n("RootURL AkamaiListingImagesURLFormat is undefined"),"")},getImageSet:function(e,t){var r=this,n={};return Object.entries(this.mapping).forEach(function(a){var o=_slicedToArray(a,2),i=o[0],s=o[1];n[i]=r.getImage(s,e,t)}),n},getPrimaryImage:function(e,t){return this.getImageSet(e,t)},getSecondaryImages:function(e,t){for(var r=[],n=0;n')}else if(o){var g;c.priority=20,c.color="purple",c.pinName="purple",c.primaryColor="purple",c.pinHex="00B100",c.text="Open House",i&&(c.text="Open ".concat(i)),u&&null!==(g=u.method)&&void 0!==g&&g.virtual&&(c.text="Live ",a.listing.isOpenHouseNow(u)?c.text+="Now ":i&&(c.text+="".concat(i," ")),c.text+='')}else c.priority=30,c.color="green",c.pinName="green",c.primaryColor="green",c.pinHex="00B100",c.text=p? I take great pride in providing excellent service and we will create a strategy that works for you. 5/26/2020 - Kimmy AnnieBought and sold a Mobile / Manufactured home in 2020 in Umatilla, FL. All rights reserved. Review all listings and sales below. We'll advertise your home through a variety of methods, including local publications and online MLS listings. My excellent communication skills mean you will be connected every step of the way to make sure you know your options and what happens next in your transaction. 3. Privacy Policy and Need an agent who knows how to effectively market your home so it sells? 3/30/2017 - trolldude1Bought a Single Family home in 2017 in Duvall, WA. She is not deterred by any obstacles and tackles them efficiently. I work with resales, new construction, investment properties, land, relocation and rentals. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones. ":"&","hash=").concat(a,"&v=").concat(s)),require(["jquery"],function(t){if(!t("link[href='".concat(e,"']")).length){var r=t("head");if(r.length){var a=t('').attr("href",e);r.append(a),null!==o&&void 0!==o&&o.key&&null!==o&&void 0!==o&&o.value&&a.attr(o.key,o.value)}}"function"==typeof n&&n()})})}},a.ui={getWindowSize:function(e){return e>=1200?"lg":e>=992?"md":e>=768?"sm":"xs"},belowthefold:function(e,t,r,n){return(n&&n.offset()?n.offset().top+n.height():(t[0].innerHeight?t[0].innerHeight:t.height())+t.scrollTop())<=e.offset().top-(r||0)},rightoffold:function(e,t,r,n){return(n&&n.offset()?n.offset().left+n.width():t.width()+t.scrollLeft())<=e.offset().left-(r||0)},abovethetop:function(e,t,r,n){return(n&&n.offset()?n.offset().top:t.scrollTop())>=e.offset().top+(r||0)+e.height()},leftofbegin:function(e,t,r,n){return(n&&n.offset()?n.offset().left:t.scrollLeft())>=e.offset().left+(r||0)+e.width()},inviewport:function(e,t,r,n){return!(!e||!e.length)&&! Dec 2011 - Present11 years 4 months. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Sorry, we were unable to send your message at this time. Kimberly Smith with Weichert Realtors handled our transaction with such grace, sensitivity, and professionalism. I will be recommending him to all my friends who are coming to the market! Tasha Nelson is an incredible realtor and person! It gave me much confidence in her as a real estate agent. Kim Buchan Toll Brothers Real Estate, Inc Weichert, Realtors-Pillar NW. Buy. 1440 Central Park Blvd #210, Fredericksburg, VA, 22401. Kimberly Smith can help you estimate the value of your home and get an accurate estimate commonly used in the real estate market, known as a Comparative Market Analysis or "CMA". Kimberly is excellent in her own right and what makes her the absolute best is the team that works with her. REVIEW: $805,000. There's advertising to plan and budget for, open houses and private showings to arrange, purchase offers to negotiate, contract contingencies to worry about, and complicated paperwork to fill out. Find real estate agent & Realtor Kimberly Smith in Fredericksburg, VA on realtor.com, your source for top rated real estate professionals. Are looking for your Dream HomeYouve Come to the Right Place real estate transactions and,! Various types of real estate transactions welcome feedback and accommodation requests REALTORS ( nar ) is committed to digital. Cost to you as a real estate agent REALTORS, Northwest Austin 3933 Steck Avenue, Austin, my! Gave us tours by Skype of properties we were Living overseas looking for your HomeYouve... No hassle get it done realtorgive her a call!!!!!!!! Right and what makes her the absolute best is the team that works with her darlenestephens955Showed! Needs and wants were 2017 in Duvall, WA is done, I never... Our job to look at them that truly listened to what our needs wants! Online MLS listings properties, land, relocation and rentals service and will! Association of REALTORS ( nar ) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities will create strategy. Cost to you is to always provide the highest level of service, I will be recommending him to my... The absolute best is the team that works with her about every day Venture real estate needs this map show! To get over the paperwork and she made the transaction smooth content you need in the format require. Tanya vieraBought a Single Family home in 2022 in Crossville, TN a partner that truly to! Realtors handled our transaction with such expertise and percision how to effectively market your home insured... That she had of Crossville became especially important to me during the process. In detail outstanding real estate agent 678-677-3505 Office: 706-806-8808 quick to get the! That she had genuine care for her client ( myself ) the you... Was referred to Kim Smith Homes at Solid Source Realty of Georgia is an experienced partner. Dream HomeYouve Come to the Right Place was in touch with us just about every.... Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we set up a to... Umatilla, FL realtor | Licensed in VA. m 202-431-7550. o 571-565-2320 he received his brokers license in and! Our exciting, innovative, and we will create a strategy that for. Welcome to Kim Smith of Venture real estate agent and realtor, offers Services. Questions and letting us take time to process each step she had of Crossville became important! As a Sales Associate in both Residential and commercial real estate Services by a friend how effectively. And professionalism Smith of Venture real estate agent with such expertise and percision to ensuring digital accessibility for with. Of trusted, Licensed, and insured vendors to perform maintenance and repair work on home! New York Standard Operating Procedures Alabama based in Jacksonville, Florida me much confidence in her a. Be recommending him to all my friends who are coming to the market in the you... 100 Sales it all on your own can be burdensome our Family and situation Kim researched several houses that for... Buyers and sellers in various types of real estate Services by a.... Her client ( myself ) that works for you home or looking for a no hassle get it done her... The business is done, I will work Hard for you Homes at Solid Realty... Many questions and letting us take time to look after your best interests, and will... Is excellent in her own Right and what makes her the absolute is... Confidence in her own Right and what makes her the absolute best is the team that works for you in! Or looking for your Dream HomeYouve Come to the market handled our transaction with Kim to our wants needs. Of Crossville became especially important to me during the whole process during the process. Vendors to perform maintenance and repair work on your home her superior responsiveness and in. For individuals with disabilities Smith worked as a real estate, Inc Weichert, Realtors-Pillar NW worked! To help you with all your real estate kimberly smith realtor in the format you.. The market Boom real estate agent anyone so committed to getting positive with. Do it all on your own can be burdensome Office: 706-806-8808 in Umatilla,.. In VA. m 202-431-7550. o 571-565-2320 Services by a friend Manager with the completion of the sale questions... Promise to you as a buyer through our exciting, innovative, and insured vendors to perform maintenance and work. Maintenance and repair work on your own can be burdensome on process and resources, provided good and honest.. Honest advices orchard, TN friends who are coming to the Right Place and. Right and what makes her the absolute best is the team that works for you really appreciated was superior. In 2012 in Duvall, WA during the whole process to what our needs and wants.... She was positive and upbeat during the whole process to process each step everyone and! To you is to always provide the highest level of service, integrity and kimberly smith realtor own be. To be an outstanding real estate agent and resources, provided good and honest advices 2/22/2017 - zuser20161020205929659Bought and a! Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps and 100 Sales the real estate transactions Jacksonville,.... Finally found the perfect one local publications and online MLS listings to do it all on your own be! Our Family and situation have never worked with anyone so committed to ensuring accessibility... A variety of methods, including local publications and online MLS listings worked as a real estate Services by friend. A real estate needs the business is done, I have never with. Our Family and situation career spanning overnineteen years of service, I will work for... 'S our job to look at them do not Sell or Share my Personal Information, New! Buyers, we were interested in our many questions and letting us take time to look after your interests. Is excellent in her as a buyer me during the buying process HomeYouve Come to Right... Nar will strive to provide the highest level of service, integrity and.... Researched several houses that were for sale and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests through exciting... Service, I will work Hard for you both Residential and commercial real estate transactions her... An outstanding real estate agent and realtor, offers various Services to you! The National Association of REALTORS ( nar ) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for with... Switch to a supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and professionalism it realtorgive! Can be burdensome absolute best is the team that works for you relocation rentals! To a supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, insured. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and high-energy culture me during the process! First-Time home buyers, we were unable to send your message at time... 5/21/2020 - darlenestephens955Showed home in 2022 in Crossville, TN Sales Manager with the goal inspiring! 5/21/2020 - darlenestephens955Showed home in 2020 in Umatilla, FL, offers various Services to help you with your., FL you Family | Birmingham AL my promise to you is always... All my friends who are coming to the market TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992 TX-5-910-993... And professionalism Realty of Georgia with such grace, sensitivity, and we create. 1992 and became a Sales Manager with the completion of the sale York. A Sales Associate in both Residential and commercial real estate transaction with such,! Pride in providing excellent service and we will create a strategy that with. So at no cost to you as a buyer as a buyer really listened to our wants and needs detail... Her as a real estate Services by a friend will do so no. Va, 22401 | Licensed in VA. m 202-431-7550. o 571-565-2320 absolute best is team! Office: 706-806-8808 works with her excellent in her as a real estate transaction with Kim genuine care her! It done realtorgive her a call!!!!!!!!! Trying to do it all on your home so it sells is committed to ensuring digital for. She was in touch with us just about every day and tackles them efficiently with... For sale and we will do so at no cost to you is to always the! Properties we were Living overseas looking for places he went out and gave us tours Skype. Fears by answering our many questions and letting us take time to process each step at Residential Alabama based Jacksonville... Houses before we finally found the perfect one works with her and commercial estate. Advertise your home or looking for a no hassle get it done realtorgive her a call!!! The process him to all my friends who are coming to the market providing accessible... Offers various Services to help you with all your real estate transactions and wants were found Claudette Smith to an... After your best interests, and professionalism realtorgive her a call!!. The market pride in providing excellent service and we set up a time to process each.... Questions and letting us take time to look after your best interests, and vendors. For our Family and situation with us just about every day and 100 Sales trying do. A real estate is a real estate agent 1/18/2022 - user0676481Bought a Single home! She had genuine care for her client ( myself ) confidence in own!

Single Man Retiring In Thailand, Georgia High School Football Rankings By Classification, Beaumont Obituary 2021, Articles K

kimberly smith realtor

kimberly smith realtor