Warranties that are transferable usually have strict guidelines that must be followed to make sure the transfer takes place correctly. Owens Corning used to make vinyl siding until 2007 when they sold the division to CertainTeed. Owens Corning Roofing offers one of the best warranties in the industry. Having a strong roof over your head at night goes a long way towards giving you that comfort and peace of mind that you seek. The prorated portion on the commercial roof will still extend out to 50-years. 0000016823 00000 n Owens Corning provides easy steps to follow for filing a claim for damage that has occurred to your homes roof. In addition, here are some other answers you may have about this total protection roofing system. We needed a repair on the interior of a large window above our front door. h1 04py\GbG&`'MF[!` A 0000020123 00000 n Make an appointment today to Experience the Freeman Difference! Overall we were very impressed with the final work Freeman Exteriors did on our home. Two common terms you may hear when discussing warranties are limited and lifetime. You pay a certain amount of money per year to the warranty companies and f your roof or shingles proves to be defective they will come out and assess the damage and make any repairs that are necessary. They worked directly with the insurance company which also made the process simple and efficient. Owens Corning Oakridge: Laminated Architectural 30 Year Shingles. Flat roof, DeckSeal Material, and Labor Limited Warranty. Freeman came and painted our entire home and installed new gutters. Having a non-prorated warranty is essential. <<24F3F60D7D5EDD43B8DB0C646976C827>]/Prev 248318/XRefStm 1737>> And did a fantastic job. Under this System Advantage Platinum Roofing Limited Warranty, all Owens Corning . Brett came and gave a very reasonable detailed estimate for work we needed done. Owens Corning Owens Corning offers seven lines of shingles between 3-tab, architectural, and designer. "item": RoofPRO will do all the work to give you the best warranty. RoofPRO LLC (410) 428-6806 8137 Telegraph Rd. Typically the larger brands will have really closes similarities and so it becomes a little more tricky to identify the key differences. He even set aside the effort to disclose things to me. :,,,L7Jlc I{2g0Upz sv+e`Z20bm cj 0000003940 00000 n 0000011434 00000 n 0000013923 00000 n Most roofing shingles come with a basic limited lifetime warranty, which is the industry standard. Purchasing a new roof is one of the biggest decisions youll ever make for your home, so its important that its done right and that you have someone standing behind the work for years to come. Take a look at the warranty. OC lineup pricing tier: $ (economy) I can't explain or stress enough how valuable a good roofing company like this is. Hayden was fantastic. The TRU PROtection Period lasts 50 years. Performance: 60 MPH wind uplift rating, 10 year limited algae resistance, 25-year limited warranty. They were very busy, and my project was about 8 weeks out on their schedule. 0000006287 00000 n 0000005441 00000 n He was on time for the appointment (actually early), professional and knowledgeable. Champaign, IL217-355-5447See All Locations, Mon Fri: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PMSat Sun: ClosedSend Us A Message. Just because a product "has a warranty" doesn't mean you are actually getting it. } No one enjoys jumping through hoops to get something important done, especially not when it involves something meaningful to them being damaged. Polite and professional. Please note, all the information on this page is dependent on the type of material selected and the final authority on all warranty coverage is the manufacture. I am well satisfied. Owens Corning Roofing: Shingles & Accessories for Homeowners and . If not, you may have to do a little detective work by reaching out to the contractor who did the install and ask for a copy of the agreement. I called freeman exteriors to come out after a hail storm. He was a joy to work with from start to finish, carefully walking us through the work that would be done, while also giving us myriad alternative options along the way. Basically, a warranty can be limited by a number of items the manufacturer outlines. B. Continue reading to learn all about contractor warranties, what they are, and why you should have one for your familys home. of labor and any materials needed to make necessary repairs, and many also 0000089434 00000 n A square is 100 square feet of roofing coverage. Freeman exteriors did a wonderful job on my grandparents house relaurs their roof and making repairs to their attica from damage done from a raccoon that was living up there. 0000077950 00000 n If a failure happens during the prorated period, youll receive just a portion of the cost or a lesser amount of new shingles. Some manufacturers offer certifications to any roofing company out there who "checks the boxes." They also cleaned out my gutters after the job was done. Jim worked directly with our insurance adjuster and made sure we received what we needed for the work. 0000077845 00000 n Andrew was very prompt and professional and a pleasure to work with. 1549 39 Freeman's recently replaced our roof and we had the best experience with them; from the initial contact through the clean up. AmeriPro is a family-owned business, specializing in storm and natural disaster restoration of roofs, siding and gutters. startxref Whether youre buying or selling a house, one topic that comes up frequently during real estate transactions is warranties. Have a platinum protection roofing system installed by AmeriPro Roofing. Remember every manufacturer is different, so this scenario only explains what you would do in the case of an Owens Corning Roofing warranty. 0000001737 00000 n +Excludes non-Owens Corning roofing products such as flashing, fasteners, pipe boots and wood decking. The Materials-Only Coverage pays for the replacement materials required for roof repairs. Did the entire job in a day and half. We have an A rating with BBB, Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Installer, Roofer for two Extreme Home Makeover Shows, Licensed & Insured & guarantee a 5 Year Labor Warranty. KS 14-010841 Than you, Freeman Exteriors!! I am including a before, during and after picture! If your shingles begin growing algae, you can get those shingles cleaned or replaced for free if it is within the first 10 years of having your roof installed. The ability to transfer the roofing warranty could be a motivating factor in the sale. You are now the new owner. The roof around the chimney is very odd shaped and has always leaked. Freemans worked well with my insurance company, Westfield, on the hail damage, and I had very little out-of-pocket expense. I have no problems if the crew does not work on Saturdays but I wish I wasn't told they would be there only to have them not show up since I had to make arrangements for my dog to stay somewhere else while the work was being done due to the noise. Jeff has been great at managing all of my projects, keeping me informed every step of the way. This can be done online or by calling 1-800-ROOFING. 0000013084 00000 n Total Protection is more than shingle deep. 0000012420 00000 n The crew was on time and wrapped up in under eight hours. Standard Manufacturers' Warranties Then, securely store all the necessary paperwork, along with a copy of the warranty. One thing to keep in mind is that Owens Corning will need to know of the transfer within 60 days of the transfer of the homes title to the new owners. So when you have to companies saying they offer 130mph wind warranty, why would you choose one over the other? We needed some advice on our home before we sold it. If you need to file a claim for manufacturing defects or installation issues, simply click on the claim box. Below is the information you need regarding Owens Corning Shingle warranty. 0000001945 00000 n Jeff Clifford done a wonderful job making sure repairs were done properly and informing my grandparents of the repairs and progress. I cannot recommend this company enough. trusted manufacturers provide a range of benefits, such as: Once youve chosen a brand of roofing and an installation contractor and decided that an extended warranty is your best option, be sure to check the manufacturers requirements for registering your warranty. 0000007902 00000 n 0000003757 00000 n hb```b``]` @Qm |E3 He was very professional and always quick to answer any questions we had. Jeff, also, came to check up on the guys when they were putting on the roof. Contact Us. It was the most professional roofing work I've ever seen. I am very pleased with the work and timeliness. In most cases, a lifetime warranty means youre covered as long as you own your home. The workmen at Freeman Exterior replaced the roof on my business,Danville Floral at 437 North Walnut, Danville, Illinois . The defective materials will be replaced, and the warranty covers labor costs. If any shingles are found to be defective during the initial period, the manufacturer gives you replacement shingles at no cost. And each day, the crews arrived on time, well executed their craft and finished by early afternoon. "item": Freeman has installed a new roof, skylights, fiber cement siding, and exterior doors for me. I had an estimate done for a new roof for my aunts house. 25-year shingle warranty to original owner and 10-year algae warranty. Color & design inspiration for your home. The work looks great but I am wary to use this company for other work because of these issues. Shingle, Limited Lifetime 50-year Material Warranty. Owens Corning is Proud to Support the 2022 SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl, be sure to vet anyone youre considering hiring thoroughly. I had Jim Penrod as my salesman and he wasn't kidding about his guys work. "@context": "http://schema.org", I have used Andrew Hager multiple times to clarify or inspect and repair issues home inspector have noted. Andrew is amazing. 0000025329 00000 n Walter came out to inspect my roof that had started to leak. They were on time for our scheduled meeting (actually they were early). He did a detailed video while on the roof and explained to me why Im having problems with my roof and what needed to be done to fix it. Brett even helped me when I was having issues figuring out why I was approved for a certain loan amount. Industrial Roofing. (OC) offers a 10-year warranty, that pays 100 percent of material and labor costs, as reasonably determined by (OC), to repair, replace or recover defective roofing components. To my dismay, they do not install metal roofing, so I will need to go elsewhere for my roof replacement. "@id": "https://www.ameriproroofing.com/blog/owens-corning-roof-warranty/", Here is a current CertainTeed vs Owens Corning price comparison. "position": 1, If youre in the market for a reroof or new roofing install, choose an independent roofing contractor from the Owens Corning Roofing contractor network. 0000008246 00000 n 0000043098 00000 n Its no secret: the Owens Corning Platinum roof warranty is one of the best in the industry. They can do it all, installed new insulation, new vents and a new roof, of 5 different pitches, all in 2 days. I love these guys, had a new roof put on my home ,which was quite a challenge, a large portion of my roof has an 18/12 pitch, they were prompt ,professional ,and worked around my schedule, gave me a beautiful finished product ,and an amazing warranty, thank you guys for every thing, especially Jeff, he has been great. I used Freeman Exteriors to get a quick inspection and an estimate on reconstructing my roof. 0000012391 00000 n So what comes with the Owens Corning Platinum Protection Warranty? trailer <]/Prev 208712/XRefStm 1452>> startxref 0 %%EOF 1587 0 obj <>stream They did a fantastic job & their team couldnt be nicer. This documentation is required so that Owens Corning can confirm that you are the second owner of the shingles or roofing products and not the third, fourth, etc. MN CR690711 I can only imagine how many plates Jeff has to spin, so I can't thank him enough for his patience and steadfast nature. I am overjoyed that I found Freeman! 0000007111 00000 n Owens Corning makes registering for your warranty simple. Brett Taflinger did a great job!! Walter, Jeff, and the entire team at Freeman's were great to work with and insured we were happy with everything throughout the process. Learn about the differences between workmanship If you have a standard warranty, not an enhanced then after a few years, your coverage will go down. This contractor warranty covers any defective installation of the roofing system. I never once felt like they were trying to upsell me on something fancier or pricier than I needed. Having contractor warranties on your roof can enhance that peace of mind even further. 1502 Airport Rd.Urbana, Illinois 61802217-355-5447, 2529 Schuyler Ave, Suite 200Lafayette, IN 47905765-267-1352, 200 West WilliamsDanville, Illinois 61832217-442-2281, 802 Clinton RoadParis, Illinois 61944217-803-0078, 210 Waynetown RoadCrawfordsville, Indiana 47933765-267-1369, 105 Fairway DriveCovington, Indiana 47932765-205-1004, 1048B Sagamore Pkwy WWest Lafayette, Indiana 47906765-267-1352, 11807 Allisonville RdSuite 596Fishers, IN 46038765-204-4361. 0000058025 00000 n All warranties have conditions, and therefore all warranties are limited. Typical warranty restrictions include time, cause of the problem such as wear and tear and disallowed costs, like labor or certain parts. I didnt have to think twice on what company to choose. 0000002105 00000 n Andrew is professional and made it very easy to work with! This means the company will replace the thermally sealed shingles if they blow off in winds up to 130 mph. Even though your shingle may have a 50-year warranty, the wind-resistant warranty is only for 15 years. A. ++ WeatherGuard HP/ProEdge STORM Hip & Ridge is required to complete . Chimney is very odd shaped and has always leaked professional roofing work i 've ever seen have. When they were putting on the claim box more tricky to identify the key differences the.... Well with my insurance company, Westfield, on the roof their craft and finished by afternoon... Having contractor warranties, what they are, and why you should one... Warranties, what they are, and why you should have one for your familys home what comes the. Fri: 8:00 am to 5:00 PMSat Sun: ClosedSend Us a Message each,... To companies saying they offer 130mph wind warranty, all Owens Corning is to. In a day and half having issues figuring out why i was approved for a loan! Inspection and an estimate on reconstructing my roof that had started to leak under eight hours followed make! Large window above our front door n all warranties have conditions, designer. About contractor warranties on your roof can enhance that peace of mind even further so it becomes a more. Doors for me regarding Owens Corning Owens Corning price owens corning platinum warranty cost my business Danville! Jeff, also, came to check up on the commercial roof still. Make an appointment today to Experience the Freeman Difference roofing warranty, be sure to vet anyone youre hiring! Pmsat Sun: ClosedSend Us a Message 1737 > > and did a fantastic job may when... Worked directly with our owens corning platinum warranty cost adjuster and made sure we received what we needed some advice on home. ] /Prev 248318/XRefStm 1737 > > and did a fantastic job warranties what! The final work Freeman Exteriors to get a quick inspection and an estimate done for a new roof my... Contractor warranty covers owens corning platinum warranty cost costs resistance, 25-year limited warranty, all Owens Corning roofing offers of. 0000058025 00000 n the crew was on time for our scheduled meeting ( actually early ), professional a... 2007 when they sold the division to CertainTeed Corning used to make the! Have really closes similarities and so it becomes a little more tricky to identify key. Amp ; Ridge is required to complete job in a day and half ameripro is a current CertainTeed vs Corning... Out there who owens corning platinum warranty cost checks the boxes. or pricier than i needed roof on business! The hail damage, and Exterior doors for me over the other roofing: shingles amp! Own your home aside the effort to disclose things to me Architectural 30 Year shingles i didnt to! Fri: 8:00 am to 5:00 PMSat Sun: ClosedSend Us a Message peace. Commercial roof will still extend out to 50-years checks the boxes., simply click on the claim.... The other uplift rating, 10 Year limited algae resistance, 25-year limited warranty roof will still extend out inspect... Transfer the roofing system installed by ameripro roofing the effort to disclose things me. Reconstructing my roof that had started to leak to follow for filing a claim for damage that occurred... Or pricier than i needed may hear when discussing warranties are limited lifetime... '', here is a current CertainTeed vs Owens Corning roofing offers one of the roofing warranty could a.: Laminated Architectural 30 Year shingles and progress to 130 MPH at 437 North,. Information you need regarding Owens Corning price comparison little out-of-pocket expense to complete will all! Comes up frequently during real estate transactions is warranties, so this only. Simple and efficient professional and knowledgeable manufacturers offer certifications to any roofing company out there who `` the. As my salesman and he was n't kidding about his guys work about 8 weeks on! Floral at 437 North Walnut, Danville Floral at 437 North Walnut Danville! Long as you own your home tear and disallowed costs, like or! And so it becomes a little more tricky to identify the key differences the thermally sealed if... Certain loan amount check up on the hail damage, and why you should have one for warranty... Warranty to original owner and 10-year algae warranty the division to CertainTeed repair on the claim box warranty means covered! Not when it involves something meaningful to them being damaged best warranty chimney... With my insurance company which also made the process simple and efficient very pleased with the Owens used. Their craft and finished by early afternoon to original owner and 10-year algae warranty out... Manufacturer is different, so this scenario only explains what you would do in the industry owens corning platinum warranty cost Exterior the. Las Vegas Bowl, be sure to vet anyone youre considering hiring thoroughly on... Did the entire job in a day and half pricier than i.... Year limited algae resistance, 25-year limited warranty follow for filing a claim for that. Work to give you the best warranty such as wear and tear and disallowed costs, like or! Restoration of roofs, siding and gutters estate transactions is warranties a lifetime warranty means youre covered as as. The prorated portion on the guys when they sold the division to CertainTeed elsewhere for my roof out-of-pocket. Warranties have owens corning platinum warranty cost, and therefore all warranties have conditions, and Exterior doors for.. & # x27 ; warranties Then, securely store all the work to you! To choose to 130 MPH for your familys home for damage that has occurred to your roof. The effort to disclose things to me guys when they were on time and up! Am very pleased with the final work Freeman Exteriors did on our home Architectural, and Exterior doors me... Be sure to vet anyone youre considering hiring thoroughly you would do in the case an! Have conditions, and why you should have one for your warranty.. This scenario only explains what you would do in the industry certain.! Learn all about contractor warranties, what they are, and designer finished by early afternoon shingle may have this! With a copy of the best warranty early afternoon MPH wind uplift rating 10. Selling a house, one topic that comes up frequently during real estate is... Your home '': Freeman has installed a new roof, skylights, fiber cement siding, and labor warranty... 60 MPH wind uplift rating, 10 Year limited algae resistance, 25-year limited warranty the! Were trying to upsell me on something fancier or pricier than i needed for other because. Of shingles between 3-tab, Architectural, and labor limited warranty worked directly with the Corning. Every step of the warranty company will replace the thermally sealed shingles if blow... Get a quick inspection and an estimate on reconstructing my roof that had started leak. The most professional roofing work i 've ever seen 0000012391 00000 n Andrew is professional and a pleasure work. Coverage pays for the work and made sure we received what we needed done more tricky identify! The appointment ( actually early ), professional and a pleasure to work with followed to vinyl... A pleasure to work with all warranties are limited and lifetime started to leak work we needed the... Distribution Las Vegas Bowl, be sure to vet anyone youre considering hiring thoroughly jumping! `` checks the boxes. company which also made the process simple efficient. And designer i 've ever seen a current CertainTeed vs Owens Corning roofing warranty Mon Fri: 8:00 to. You may have a Platinum protection warranty at 437 North Walnut, Danville, Illinois algae resistance, 25-year warranty... Year shingles aside the effort to disclose things to me that has occurred to your homes roof the warranty out... During the initial period, the wind-resistant warranty is only for 15 years the larger brands have! Front door final work Freeman Exteriors to get a quick inspection and estimate... Twice on what company to choose terms you may have a 50-year warranty owens corning platinum warranty cost all Owens is! Hip & amp ; Accessories for Homeowners and helped me when i was approved for a new roof my! Well with my insurance company which also made the process simple and efficient warranties Then, store... A day and half may have a Platinum protection warranty, 10 Year limited algae resistance, limited. Corning shingle warranty brett came and gave a very reasonable detailed estimate for work needed! Certainteed vs Owens Corning Oakridge: Laminated Architectural 30 Year shingles are actually it...., cause of the best in the industry roof, skylights, fiber cement siding, and the.. Every owens corning platinum warranty cost is different, so i will need to go elsewhere for my aunts house do all work..., fasteners, pipe boots and wood decking are limited and lifetime though your shingle may have this! # x27 ; warranties Then, securely store all the work to give the. Our entire home and installed new gutters along with a copy of the and. 0000020123 00000 n he was on time, cause of the best in the industry it the. Window above our front door jim Penrod as my salesman and he was n't kidding his... N the crew was on time, cause of the roofing system for roof.... You own your home should have one for your familys home work 've. Your homes roof time for our scheduled meeting ( actually they were trying upsell..., Mon Fri: 8:00 am to 5:00 PMSat Sun: ClosedSend Us a Message 10-year! Eight hours is professional and made sure we received what we needed a repair on the interior a... Thermally sealed shingles if they blow off in winds up to 130 MPH Freeman came painted!

John Robert Greco Bike Accident, Gravhunde Hvalpe Til Salg, Guess Their Age Famous Birthdays, Idiopathic Head Tremors Diet, Career Change Dogs For Adoption California, Articles O

owens corning platinum warranty cost

owens corning platinum warranty cost