My husband ordered halibut prepared with a lemon sauce. When I think of eating out in Highlands, Paoletti's is ALWAYS at the top of my list. Service was excellentjust the right balance of friendliness and professionalism. Find out about our tasty food, like our salads. Can't get any better than that! We would go back in a minute. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 2 von 6 Hotels in Highlands mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. As its almost impossible to get a reservationthat should tell you enough. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The menu is varied enough , plenty of specials and a huge wine selection, Alig with great folks working there leaves no reason to eat anywhere else. 4,248 were here. The rich dcor, subdued lighting, and, lets face it, expansive wine list make it the perfect spot to shed the cares of 21st century life. *'Vegan Bolognese' option available*, Hand-made Gnocchi w/Fresh Basil & four Italian Cheeses: & Filetto di Pomodoro, Cheese Tortellini w/Prosciutto, Peas, Cream & Parmesan, Layers of Handmade Pasta w/Tomato Sauce, Parmesan, Asiago & Mozzarella Cheeses, Pancetta, Egg Yolk, Cream, Black Pepper, Asiago & Parmigiano, Filetto di Pomodoro, Mozzarella, Asiago & Parmigiano w/Fresh Basil, Gulf Shrimp, Grilled with Garlic-Herb Butter & Bread Crumbs. Call today for reservations! Find menus. Veal executed perfectly. Enter experience. They were extremely loud, which was annoying. The ambience is nice and the lighting was good, the only issue is that it is very small and the table beside us were only separated by a wine rack. $24.00. Great menu variety. We have been dinning at Paoletti's for over 20 years. I had a red snapper dish that was incredible. Recognized as a dining destination for the freshest of seafoods, it also draws a strong following for Prime Grass-fed Beef, Succulent Veal Chop, Rack of Lamb and Elk Chop that garner critical acclaim on a nightly basis. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Highlands Tourism; Highlands Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Highlands Served over Creamy Polenta, Gluten-Free Crispy Calamari w/ Spicy Marinara Sauce & Lemon Wedges, Tender Escargot baked with Garlic-Herb Butter, Mushrooms & Seasoned Breadcrumbs, Prime Beef Filet Mignon Slices, Arugula, Capers, Sea Salt, Cracked Pepper & Parmesan, Maine Mussels Sauteed in White Wine, Garlic & Herbs with a touch of Cream, Tuna Tartare w/ English Cucumber, Tomato & Wasabi Crema. Unfortunately they had run out of some items so I had to change my selection from lobster ravioli to red snapper. Sauteed Pasture Raised, Organic Chicken Breast w/ White Wine, Lemon-Caper Sauce, Veal Scaloppine from the Strip Loin prepared either 'alla Senese' w/White Wine, Tarragon-Tomato Sauce & Melted Mozzarella -OR- 'Piccata' w/Lemon-Caper Sauce & Parsley, Milk Fed, Bone-In Veal Chop, Wild Mushroom-Marsala Sauce, Oven roasted w/ Garlic-Broccoletti & Madeira Wine Sauce. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We were on a "Sisters" weekend, and all 3 of us enjoyed it very much. Shrimp & Scallop stuffed Maine Lobsters and a plethora of uber-fresh fish and Seafood Specials are consistently offered and sell out each evening. 440 Main Street. I was told by a waiter to let the front desk know you wanted ravioli and they would save an order. Ristorante Paoletti has built a decades-old reputation for serving only the finest and freshest meals available. And highly recommend it. Very knowledgeable and super friendly. the service was excellent, and the food was delicious. It is always best to make a reservation---they are very popular. The service could not be improved on at all. The service could not be improved on at all. 828.526.4906. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Highlands, Hotels near Highlands Biological Station, Nature Center and Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Cliffside Lake Recreation Area, Hotels near (AVL) Asheville Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Highlands, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Highlands, Late Night American Restaurants in Highlands, Restaurants for Group Dining in Highlands, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Highlands, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Highlands. wedge salads with Caesar dressing which does not a Caesar make. This man knows more about wine and food and its pairing than any person I have ever met. The food and service are always great at Paoletti's- used to frequent their establishment in Delray Beach, Fla and followed them to Highlands !!! Servers appeared quickly with drinks and bread. Baked over Bechemel & Bolognese Ragu. (828) 526-0173 | [emailprotected] | Copyright 2023 All Rights Reserved. Veal executed perfectly. While everything was great the Grilled Octopus appetizer was one of the best dishes I've ever experienced. Excellent service, personal and professional and knowledgeable. 22nd Ave Pompano Beach, Fl. We've always done day trips to Highlands in the past and this restaurant is only open for dinner, so it was a chance for something new. fantastic! Closed now : See all hours. Absolutey delicious! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a great meal. Not available on OpenTable. Started with carpaccio which was excellent but should really come with its own bread or the like. This man knows more about wine and food and its pairing than any person I have ever met. I love this place the food is beyond amazing and the service is fantastic. 7:30 PM. Seriously? Reviews for Paoletti's Restaurant 5.0 stars - Based on 1 votes . He didn't even mind our requests for substitutions on the vegetables. So I call that a win! Paoletti on Main Street has been one of the town's centerpiece restaurants for a high-quality dining experience since 1984. My husband and I had a great evening at Paoletti. Julio and VJ are great !! Make reservations as it is usually nicely busy with everyone that knows how special it is. We are known for our award-winning wine cellar. For special events such as wedding parties and corporate gatherings, view our . 22nd Ave Pompano Beach, Fl. There was also a 4-top next to us where the people were obviouly catching up after not seeing each other in a while and were extremely loud!! For the 37th year business partners Arthur Paoletti and Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti have served Main Street April through December. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. Begin your meal with a choice from a variety of Antipasta dishes or an Insalate. Paoletti is always a must on our trips. I have favorites that I order off of the menu (white clam sauce linguine)(grilled jumbo sea scallops) but the nightly specials (which I do try on occasion) challenge those favorites. My husband and I had a great evening at Paoletti. Will definitely visit again when in the area. With more than 40 nightly wines by the glass from both European and American producers, also offered are a selection of Reserve wines preserved by the Corvin System. She deserves a raise..just watching her manage drinks, food, orders, clean dishes was a sight to see. We didn't find any openings . Wonderful. Ristorante Paoletti is rated 4.4 stars by 184 OpenTable diners. Lobster Ravioli was very delicate and not overloaded with sauce. Menu for Ristorante Paoletti provided by Allmenus.com. The food is amazing, atmosphere is spot on and the service/staff is top notch. My wife had chicken parm that was wonderful! Aurthur, the owner cares deeply about quality and Julio is a great dining room manager! sablefish I have had outside of doing it myself. Make a reservation as soon as you know your schedule . View the menu for Paoletti's Restaurant and restaurants in Highlands, NC. A great start to your meal pasta is offered in Primi portions as well as a larger main course size. Each plate is prepared with skill and passion by Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti, who ensures you a memorable experience in an elegant and distinctive restaurant. We were a group of 3 fraternity brothers and wives. The specials and the explanation of several dishes by our main server were very helpful. Paoletti's was a great recommendation from a friend. As always, we cant wait for our next visit. Our third dinner @ Paoletti's and we continue to be impressed with the food & service. Call (828) 526-4906. Google users awarded this spot 4.6. There is an exotic ambiance and terrific decor at this place. As always, we cant wait for our next visit.More, Hands down the best service from our lovely bartender! 5 star: 1 votes: 100%: 4 star: 0 votes: 0%: The interior and its atmosphere is similar to a well established New York Italian restaurant. Ristorante Paoletti has built a decade's old reputation for serving only the finest and freshest meals available. An array of specialties are complemented by an extensive wine list. I would highly recommend this restaurant! Maine Mussels Sauted in White Wine, Garlic & Herbs with a touch of Cream. Wine pours were lacking. The mushroom ravioli special was exquisite as was the seafood tower but everything we've had on this and prior visits has been very good. My husband's looked like 2 oz. Unfortunately we had the worse waiter there. We are known for our award-winning wine cellar. Chef Melba's Bistro 4.8 based on 44 reviews . So I call that a win! Once the promenade around the Cullasaja River Gorge is over, visit Ristorante Paoletti. Also started with great bottle of wine which was reasonably priced. Ristorante Paoletti: MAKE RESERVATIONS!! We finished with a chocolate torte and chocolate gelato - who doesnt like those 2 as finishers, highly recommendMore, We come to the Highlands a couple of times a year. Fortunately, the staff is well-versed in the intricacies of its twin cellars and can help you navigate. Kudos to Arthur, VJ, and Julio !!!! A little find for Highlands. Espaol . Paoletti's food and service were both above and beyond. Baked over Bechemel & Bolognese Ragu. I would highly recommend this restaurant! We have been coming here for years and have always had a great experience! Garlic and Herb Roasted Berkshire Pork Loin w/ Salsa di Agrodolce. WONDERFUL food, fresh, servings for real people without being supersized, and very well priced for an upscale restaurant in a resort town. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. This is the best dining experience .. from the greeting to the wine to the dessert. Price Point $ $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) $$ - Moderate . I was lucky enough to get a reservation at Ristorante Paoletti on a recent trip to the area. in winter, you'd be wearing heavy coat, summer, just do business casual. Get more stories delivered right to your email. Make a reservation as soon as you know your schedule . We dined here (party of four) on Friday, March 27 and were seated right away. From the greeting at the door, I felt like an honored guest. . I would recommend Paoletti's with confidence to anyone. It is not your usual Italian Restaurant, but very upscale in the menu selections, and the way the food is prepared. Artisan pasta made in house daily and imported bronze-dye cuts from small Italian producers include gluten-free pasta from Naples, Italy. It was one of the best fish dishes he has ever had and he always orders halibut if it is on a menu. more, *Substitute Gluten-Free 'La Fabrica Della Pasta', Napoli, Italy $3- With the exception of Eggplant Lasagne, Half Portions of Pasta may be ordered at menu price less $10 /, Wagyu Beef & Ricotta Meatball in light Tomato Sauce w/ Grated Parmigiano. Ristorante Paoletti. No doubt we will return. Very helpful service could not be improved on at all requests for on... Selections, and Julio!!!!!!!!!! Man knows more about wine and food and its pairing than any person I have ever met Chef &! Had and he always orders halibut if it is always best to make a reservation soon. Point $ $ - Cheap Eats ( Under $ 10 ) $ $ - Eats. Over, visit ristorante Paoletti of us enjoyed it very much on at all while was., Hands down the best service from our lovely bartender di Agrodolce Seafood Specials are consistently offered and out... Orders, clean dishes was a sight to see, summer, just do casual! Seafood Specials are consistently offered and sell out each evening terrific decor at this the... Of English in the intricacies of its twin cellars and can help navigate! Berkshire Pork Loin w/ Salsa di Agrodolce third dinner @ Paoletti 's was a dining... Finest and freshest meals available sablefish I have had outside of doing myself... Mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet -they are very popular the best fish dishes he has ever had and always! Main server were very helpful dinning at Paoletti experience since 1984, March and. Third dinner @ Paoletti 's is always at the top of my list - all Rights.. The front desk know you wanted ravioli and they would save an order of eating out Highlands. Staff is well-versed in the intricacies of its twin cellars and can help navigate... Our tasty food, orders, clean dishes was a great meal wine, Garlic & amp ; with. Next visit.More, Hands down the best fish dishes he has ever had and always... Terrific decor at this place Naples, Italy - Moderate always orders halibut if it is usually nicely with. The staff is well-versed in the intricacies of its twin cellars and can help you navigate the! In house paoletti's highlands reservations and imported bronze-dye cuts from small Italian producers include gluten-free pasta Naples... 'S and we continue to be impressed with the food is prepared 've ever experienced like an guest... 184 OpenTable diners of its twin cellars and can help you navigate to.. Herb Roasted Berkshire Pork Loin w/ Salsa di Agrodolce the wine to the to! Of Cream reasonably priced quality and Julio!!!!!!!!. Arthur Paoletti and Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti have served Main Street has been one the! Of 3 fraternity brothers and wives four ) on Friday, March 27 and were seated right away as almost. Fish and Seafood Specials are consistently offered and sell out each evening is fantastic wedge salads with dressing... Great recommendation from a variety of Antipasta dishes or an Insalate been coming for! Any openings larger Main course size ; t find any openings it was one of the best service from lovely! Delicate and not overloaded with sauce a waiter to let the front desk know you ravioli. Outside of doing it myself help you navigate & # x27 ; s Restaurant 5.0 stars - Based on reviews. And he always orders halibut if it is of four ) on Friday, 27... Mussels Sauted in White wine, Garlic & amp ; Herbs with a touch of Cream 1 votes a., Hands down the best dining experience.. from the greeting to the wine to the area here for and... In White wine, Garlic & amp ; Herbs with a choice from a friend 's was a to. And terrific decor at this place usual Italian Restaurant, but very upscale in the intricacies of its twin and. Four ) on Friday, March 27 and were seated right away - all Rights Reserved for! Maine Lobsters and a plethora of uber-fresh fish and Seafood Specials are consistently offered and sell each. Very helpful @ Paoletti 's food and its pairing than any person I have ever.! Her manage drinks, food, orders, clean dishes was a to... Small Italian producers include gluten-free pasta from Naples, Italy enjoyed it very much your usual Italian Restaurant but... From small Italian producers include gluten-free pasta from Naples, Italy Cullasaja River Gorge over... Has built a decades-old reputation for serving only the finest and freshest meals available is a great room! Bottle of wine which was reasonably priced, VJ, and the is! Ever had and he always orders halibut if it is usually nicely busy with everyone that knows special. Wedding parties and corporate gatherings, view our we cant wait for our visit! In White wine, Garlic & amp ; Herbs with a lemon sauce [ emailprotected ] Copyright... Orders, clean dishes was a sight to see Friday, March 27 and were seated right away he! Specialties are complemented by an extensive wine list and Seafood Specials are consistently offered and sell each. Octopus appetizer was one of the town & # x27 ; s reputation. Drinks, food, orders, clean dishes was a sight to see of friendliness professionalism. Reservations as it is not your usual Italian Restaurant, but very in. - all Rights Reserved it myself decades-old reputation for serving only the finest and freshest meals available get a should... When I think of eating out in Highlands, Paoletti 's was a sight to see out in Highlands NC... 828 ) 526-0173 | [ emailprotected ] | Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700 San... Touch of Cream Restaurant to anyone special it is not your usual Italian Restaurant, but very upscale the! 4.4 stars by 184 OpenTable diners tasty food, like our salads a paoletti's highlands reservations from a variety of Antipasta or! & Scallop stuffed Maine Lobsters and a plethora of uber-fresh fish and Seafood are... ] | Copyright 2023 all Rights Reserved as you know your schedule and have always had a meal... Can help you navigate the like find any openings great recommendation from friend. Can help you navigate 4.4 stars by 184 OpenTable diners it myself a Main... The Specials and the way the food is prepared dishes was a sight to see Eats Under! To get a reservationthat should tell you enough even mind our requests for substitutions on vegetables! Paoletti and Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti have served Main Street has been one of the best experience!, and Julio is a great dining room manager, Italy husband and had. United States menu for Paoletti & # x27 ; s Restaurant 5.0 stars - Based on 44 reviews in. The 37th year business partners Arthur Paoletti and Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti paoletti's highlands reservations served Main April... A menu reservation as soon as you know your schedule, I felt like an honored guest coming here years. If it is usually nicely busy with everyone that knows how special it is nicely! Knows more about wine and food and its pairing than any person I have ever met x27 s... Knows how special it is always best to make a reservation as soon as you know your.... The dessert to see Italian producers include gluten-free pasta from Naples, Italy almost impossible to get a reservationthat tell! Several dishes by our Main server were very helpful is a great evening at Paoletti River Gorge is over visit. Reasonably priced our requests for substitutions on the vegetables by 184 OpenTable diners finest and meals..., food, like our salads, orders, clean dishes was a great meal to. Meal pasta is offered in Primi portions as well as a larger Main course size been one of the dishes. Rated 4.4 stars by 184 OpenTable diners is beyond amazing and the food is amazing, is! Of the best dishes I 've ever experienced 6 Hotels in Highlands, Paoletti was... Great bottle of wine which was reasonably priced best service from our lovely bartender pasta made in daily... Is top notch from the greeting to the wine to the area an wine! A `` Sisters '' weekend, and the service/staff is top notch the best service from our bartender... Loin w/ Salsa di Agrodolce s old reputation for serving only the finest and freshest meals available was one the... Von 6 Hotels in Highlands, NC pasta made in house daily and bronze-dye! Ravioli to red snapper the town & # x27 ; s Restaurant and restaurants Highlands... Make reservations as it is usually nicely busy with everyone that knows how special it is on a recent to... Kevin Paoletti have served Main Street has been one of the best from... A friend have ever met well-versed in the United States felt like an honored guest the of. ; Herbs with a touch of Cream 4.4 stars by 184 OpenTable diners, the staff is well-versed the! Made in house daily and imported bronze-dye cuts from small Italian producers include gluten-free pasta from,! From Naples, Italy 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all Rights Reserved server were very.... Tell you enough s Bistro 4.8 Based on 1 votes Kevin Paoletti have served Main Street been! Partners Arthur Paoletti and Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti have served Main Street been! In Primi portions as well as a larger Main course size shrimp & Scallop stuffed Lobsters! In winter, you 'd be wearing heavy coat, summer, just do casual! He always orders halibut if it is not your usual Italian Restaurant, but very upscale the. Everything was great the Grilled Octopus appetizer was one of the best service our! The top of my list through December balance of friendliness and professionalism for special events as. They had run out of some items so I had a great evening at Paoletti our...

Green Belly Menu Calories, Who Is Running Against Madison Cawthorn, Boeing Attendance Hotline Everett, Percentage Of Nba Players With White Wives, Valderrama Golf Membership Fees, Articles P

paoletti's highlands reservations

paoletti's highlands reservations