The four-way camber allows for a wide sole with a low leading edge, which aims to deliver optimal performance across all lies and playing conditions. #QuickHits pic.twitter.com/DktJRjZLoj. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Taylormade just released the GTX line. Shaft: Aldila Rogue Silver 130 MSI 80 TX, Utility: King Cobra LTDx (4), Cobra King Forged CB (5-PW) Upload or insert images from URL. Scotty Cameron Phantom X 9.5 Although Schauffele had originally liked the red Odyssey putter that he used from 2020-2022, he ended up switching into the XS Proto putter in 2023 for a slightly firmer feel off the face and increased precision. But, same fact set just changing the putter, you will make more putts. Its a pretty significant clutter at that. Cobra F6 3/4 wood w/Kuro KageRSI 2 driving iron w/recoilPSI Tour 4-pw w/S300MD3 50/54/58 New models include the paint-free Spider X Hydro Blast, the high-MOI Spider S and SR and the brand-new Spider EX. Your previous content has been restored. It's quite literally a combination of the x and gt line. Now, the Spider x comes along. For puts under 10 feet the spider x felt perfect. The Taylormade Spider Tour is one of the most popular putter designs on the PGA Tour. Your email address will not be published. The Spider S and SR putters will be available for preorder March 2 and will land at retail beginning April 9, with a price of $279.99. With widespread adoption on tours around the world, not only has it become one of the companys top-selling putters of all time, it has truly shifted the paradigm of putter design toward high-MOI mallets.. Do you have a favorite? The High-Toe 3 wedge in chrome is available to purchase now at. Firmer feel/sound helps me dial in distance better. My limited experience with the X and the Tour Black before it were that they. Shaft: Garsen Ultimate. Ping i230 5-U - Modus 3 105s (Testing s400), Edison Wedges 53/57/61 - TI S400 The only thing that bugs me is the weightedwings look, just a little bit clunky for me eye. UNBELIEVABLE putt from @JonRahmPGA to claim @BMWChamps in a playoff! Spider GTX builds on the performance and shape of two of TaylorMades most acclaimed putter designs: Spider Tour and Spider X, -Bill Price, Senior director of Product Creation, Putters and Wedges. Guess I was ahead of my time. It was originally a prototype based on the Taylormade Spider Monza, pioneered by Jason Day. Also, when will we see the results? There are 3 things which make the Spider X super easy to line up. There is a reason this style of putter is replacing blades. BTW I think we all have a putter lieing around that we think is better than this latest and greatest ;). The Spider felt a little dead on toe or heel strikes but felt fine on center strikes. Just need something (or someone's personal experience) to wrap things up! The GT sits great and does not look like a Winnebago behind the ball the black wings sort of fade away at address if the aluminum top is a different color. The two putters share a lot of similarities, but the Spider X is definitely the more refined version. With the Spider EX, TaylorMade is flexing its putter design capabilities when it comes to face technology to improve roll and feel. Key features of Spider GTX include technologies such as True Path Alignment, which is designed to provide easy and precise alignment to the target, and PureRoll for a consistent end over end roll. Looks great, performs, just hard to beat in general. Its hard to not take advantage of the MOI in the mallet putters that are available. Paste as plain text instead, Spider GT Max is designed to let golfers adapt the putter to fit their stroke and improve accuracy on the greens. With that being said, there is one extra element you need to consider, and it applies to both putters, namely: As you can see from the image above, the Single Bend Version is clearly designed for people who have a straight-back, straight-through putting stroke. 5 Testers Needed! And theyre becoming harder to find. 2022 TaylorMade Spider X vs. TaylorMade Spider GT The Modern Classics: Testing Ping's G400 LST from 2017 NOW AVAILABLE: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and Holderness & Bourne Polos! Poor cheap finish on a high priced putter. That inspired us to go this journey with KBS and develop a shaft that delivers on both fronts. While you watch the video, keep in mind there are five main differences between the Spider X and Spider EX: 1. The Pure Roll insert features the roll-promoting 45-degree grooves found in the original Pure Roll insert. Thats a whole lot of new right there! Clear editor. Its worth mentioning that the slant neck version is definitely more popular than the S-bend version. Check out a preview below and hit the link for the full piece. If the rules changed from allowing 14 to 10 clubs, how much of an impact would it have on scores? I love the look of the Ping Anser and the many models from other companies. After 3 balls i put it back and never touched it again. The only recent fluted shaft that comes to mind was with the Wilson Centennial 8802and that seemed to be done mainly to fit the retro theme. #vietnameeh, Agree. They just painted ityou got to take a closer look. Paste as plain text instead, Nothing wrong with either putter but the X wins out for me. His original red putter had a soft Odyssey White Hot insert, whereas his XS Proto came with Toulons popular diamond-milled face. More photos of Xanders new flatstick in the forums. This question could spark hours of debate. It's just a slightly different feel. The last thing worth mentioning is that all the latest Taylormade Spider Putters come in a face-balanced and moderate toe-hang version. What really r the differences besides looks?? spider x feels much better - the stroke lab almost feels hollow at timesnot a fan of the feel. Equipment is accurate as of the AT&T Championship (Champions) (10/28/13) Driver: Titleist 910D2 (9.5) Shaft: Mitsubishi Bassara W 50 3-wood: Hideki Matsuyama whats in the bag accurate as of the 2023 WM Phoenix Open. Paste as plain text instead, Wont be long before it will be noticeable when I am trying to putt. But , after using my Slighter Tacoma and SC fastback thru the summer I prefer the audible feedback that the odyssey 10 provides. Bill Price, Product Creation, Putters and Wedges. It features a distinctive wing structure, an aesthetic hallmark of the Spider family, containing fuid lines and sharp angles that are designed to blend seamlessly to create a visually striking frame that cradles the golf ball at address. The shape alteration and the fact there are three colors and three necks to choose from are only a minor parts of the Spider EX story. The original Pure Roll is a solid performer. L Neck vs Flow Neck: The Spider Tour offers an L-Neck version with 21 of toe hang. Feels softer as well off the face, Titleist TSi3 16.5* Diamana whiteboard 80s, Had the Spider Tour L neck from last spring to January of this year and it was an ok putter for me. I could feel this impact on my address optics while rolling the Spider X and the Spider EX side by side. Which is now where the Spider X comes in. The High-Toe 3 wedge in chrome is available to purchase now atTaylorMadeGolf.comand costs $179.99 per wedge. As the name suggests, the aluminum body of the putter is being treated with high-pressure water rather than painted. More photos of Jason Dufners WITB in the GolfWRX forums. I've been testing these 2 against each other in my local PGATSS since the 10 showed up. Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X, Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 18* / Veylix Rome 988X, Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 ///// SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100. First, they are all very good to great putters, I was waiting for the new Lab putter. Ping i20 4i-PW - KBS Tour S - Yellow Dot We share your golf passion. The Spider X has a flow neck version with 22 of toe hang. Depends on who you ask. I definitely have a bit of a bias towards Callaway so take my opinion with a grain of salt but I really like the Odyssey 10. Equipment is accurate as of the AT&T Championship (Champions) (10/28/13) Driver: Titleist 910D2 (9.5) Shaft: Mitsubishi Bassara W 50 3-wood: Hideki Matsuyama whats in the bag accurate as of the 2023 WM Phoenix Open. The 2021 Spider S will also be available with a L-neck option for added toe hang. It also includes a deep center of gravity created by a heavy 154g stability bar at the rear of the putter which equates to 45% of the putters total weight. Advanced Golf Analytics matches the perfect clubs to your exact swing using connected data and machine learning. A putter-obsessed recreational golfer, constantly striving to improve his game while not getting too hung up about it. On 1/30/2023 at 7:37 AM, BackNine08 said: Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here, Please put any questions of comments here, 2022 TaylorMade Spider X vs. TaylorMade Spider GT. GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, Yesterday at 04:47 PM, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 20, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 13, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 6, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, January 31, Titleist TSi3 20* hybrid Matrix Black Tie 90x, New Level 902 PD 5-A Project X Catalyst 6.5 SS2, Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here, Please put any questions of comments here. I solved the head feel problem by putting in heavier weights. The stock options will include lengths of 33, 34, and 35, the TaylorMade Fluted Feel shaft and to top it off a Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 grip. Also, I have a Spider X with a sight line and without a sight line and I prefer the no sight line putter but I only look at the face of the putter and have never looked at the alignment aid on a putter. Preorder for the Spider X Hydro Blast starts today, March 2, with putters arriving at retail starting March 12 with a price of $279.99. I think it has a slant neck as opposed to the flow that they released in the US. [Odyssey] actually made both of them for me, Schauffele said of the putters in his pre-tournament press conference at Bay Hill on Tuesday. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. That's the exact putter I'm currently using. To be perfectly honest, choosing between the Spider Tour and the Spider X isnt that easy, because the underlying technology is so similar. MyGolfSpy, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I haven't tested it yet so I couldn't tell you if it's anything special. Justin Rose (2013 U.S. Open), Jason Day (2015 PGA Championship), Dustin Johnson (2016 U.S. Open, 2020 Masters) and Sergio Garcia (2017 Masters) each used versions of the Spider putters to capture major titles. Retail slants look too flat and boxy. NOW AVAILABLE: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and Holderness & Bourne Polos! My tour red spider that Ive had for less than a year, paint is chipping already. With this new class of Spider putters, we focused on removing two of those variables: aim and alignment While each putter brings something unique to the table, they are bonded by a foundation of forgiveness, stability, and True Path alignment that makes it easier to aim. Bill Price, Product Creation, Putters & Wedge, The idea of a classic golf club or putter shape wont generally have people reminiscing about a TaylorMade Spider, but the design has been around for well over a decadeand although it has gone through some design tweaks over the years, the modern Spider is here to stay, This putter is all about small changes to an already great design with the most notable being the Hydro Blast finishing process. Again the end result is pretty much same, but in this instance, the L Neck of of the Spider Tour is the better looking choice, if you prefer the L Neck style. I have been gaming the Spider X and like it, especially on short putts but sometimes I find it will pop more off the face than my Spider Tour. Cobra F8 3-4 - Rogue White 130 8X That tour issue one (with the white hot) is amazing. Paint chipping issues? Ive been rotating putters back and forth from PXG bat attack H and spider tour double bend. Just wondering if T/M was following their lead. What do the hands do during the impact and follow through? (P6 and onward), Titleist TSR3 13.5 wood head and cover and Cobra Rad XB Palm edition 10.5 head and cover. The insert feels really good compared to other inserts they've released recently. Dont see any reason here why Rorys putting will improve. 2. Editors note: Our Andrew Tursky filed this item on Xander Schauffeles putter switch ahead of the Arnold Palmer Invitational for PGATour.coms Equipment Report. I watched a guy today shoot 69, and his flat stick was an age old Corey Pavin special Bullseye that was horrendously painted white! The Hi-Toe 3 has a higher center of gravity than a traditionally shaped wedge and is designed to promote a lower launch and more spin for heightened control on full swings. Many of you asked about the paint chipping in my previous Spider articles. Copyright 2020 GolfWRX Holdings, LLC. When I look down I only notice the front piece. Like the weight and shape of the x better. I was fit for a more face balanced putter than my current and was looking at spider x and ten s. Wanted to like the ten s but the face just felt dead. The two subtle milled lines on the rear of the top shell are great for aiming. This allows golfers to use the clean topline and parallel wings to line up to the intended path while still offering a visual aid to behind the ball. In 2019, TaylorMade released the Spider X model to celebrate the Spiders 10th anniversary. My limited experience with the X and the Tour Black before it were that they sometimes wanted to flop open at address. Matched To Your Swing. Slant neck on the tour issue models look to be more rounded, flowing. some kind of product development efforts.lol! Compared to the steel-bodied build of the Spider X putter, the Spider EX has an aluminum frame with two 28-gram steel weights, and one Tungsten weight, that sit in the back portion of the head. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Required fields are marked *. Personally I always got along with my black much better than the red, I felt my speed control and feedback was much better and more consistent. Any advice? All rights reserved. Looks like a Dicks Sporting Goods house brand putter. Spider X vs Spider Tour By Griffin58, September 14, 2019 in Putters Share Followers 0 Reply to this topic Start new topic Griffin58 Members 55 TM Spider Tour Black, Love the look of that WH insert in the Ten. Since it is a fairly new model and has proven successful, TaylorMade is not changing much with the new Spider X Hydro Blast. The head seems to want to wave open and then close during the stroke. The red one is actually incognitoits like the new one, its milled. I prefer site lines for help. We didnt want to just make the shaft softer (add flex)toimprove feel at the sacrifice of stability. True Path Alignment System: The Taylormade Spider X was the first version of the Spider to introduce the true-path alignment system. Its like a big brother of my other red one.. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. While my Spiders have not chipped, TaylorMade must be aware of the issue and the Hydro Blast Spider X is a solution. Unfortunately, the Taylormade Spider EX Putter hasnt really caught on with PGA tour players. TaylorMade Stealth+ Rocket 3Ventus Black 7X, 42.5", TaylorMade SIM2 5HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 6.5 70g, 42.5", TaylorMade P7TW PW DG X100 (SSx2) Not going back and had one of my better putting years in a long time. If your tendency is miss putts on the right (choose the slant neck) You have an issue returning the putter to a square position at impact. Its all about feel, doesnt matter if you are using a mallet or blade putter head, use the one that feels right to you. For some reason the flow neck makes the spider x sit weird on the ground and looks significantly more closed so Ive gone back to the spider tour. For players who miss to the right, Position 3 (farthest forward) helps the face close faster. Idk if it's just me but the X sits a little open to my eye. Way easier to line up. This is why you don't see tour guys using "deep" milled putters. Fourteen RM Forged Blade LE 4-PW DG120 TI S400, Fourteen RM-4 Chrome Wedge 46 and 50 DG120 TI S400, Fourteen RM-4 chrome Wedge 54 and 58 DG TI Spinner Wedge, That was my initial response too, it wasn't that the spider x felt softer it just had a "solid" feel, Played the Spider in all iterations for years. The copper/white model will be available in a short slant or single bend hosel option, while the navy/white model will be available exclusively in a short slant offering. Thank you. Shafts: Project X PXI 6.5, Wedges:King Cobra (50, 55, 60) In March, @taylormadegolf is bringing a whole cluster of new Spider putters to a golf shop near you. Anyone made the switch or made the switch back? Ping Glide 2.0 52 SS - AWT 2.0 S - Back Dot Overall, the head shape, size and design of the Spider X is more refined than the Spider Tour. This was the breakthrough design. Cobra F9 19* - Tensei Pro White 90X Hit both and both (with a slight toe hang) roll incredibly well. If my putting goes out this year, Ill check these out later in the season when theyve dropped substantially (and they will). TaylorMade and shaft maker KBS have developed a shaft for the Spider EX line called the Fluted Feel. vietnameeh, November 21, 2019 in Putters, with black Friday/Cyber Monday coming up. I never have to manipulate the face, it just sits nice and square. Driver: Srixon ZX5 Mk II (9.5 Carl Yuan whats in the bag accurate as of the Farmers Insurance Open. Also thoughts on going from no sightline to a sightline? Details on Xander Schauffeles new prototype Odyssey putter, TaylorMade launches High-Toe 3 wedge in new chrome finish, Morning 9: Rahm on #1 battle | LIV ratings | Arnie stories | Bay Hill photos, Golf club employee suffers a real life nightmare at work, 2023 Puerto Rico Open: Betting Tips & Selections. Sim2 Max 3 wood | Hzrdous Blue RDX 6.0 Bridgestone Tour B XS. The single alignment line that runs from the front to the back Truepath Alignment Aid The head design sets up extremely square Collectively, these 3 alignment features can genuinely help you get the ball started on the right line. The image above clearly shows that the Slant Neck is designed for players who have more arc in their stroke. Sim2 Max 5 wood | Ventus Blue TM MG2 54/58 wedges - Modus 130 Quite pleased with the X so far. The first version of the Spider S featured a three-line alignment scheme on the top line. The Ten is nice, I just found the X feels has a little more feel in terms of what the head is doing through the stroke. Nike Air Hybrid II Bag x 2 (camo and all white). Driver: Cobra AeroJet LS (10.5 degrees @8.5) 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 The Honda Classic - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Genesis Invitational - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am - Discussion and Links to all photos, Ping i230 w/ BB&F, Ping Glide 4.0 w BB&F, Titleist 2021 T100S, BNIP Titleist TSR2 Driver, Ping G400 Max Driver. I was quite surprised how easy they were to use and they rolled damn nice. Paint chipping still seems to be a concern because most of the models available in stores now are the HyrdoBlast. Preorder for the Spider X Hydro Blast starts today, March 2, with putters arriving at retail starting March 12 with a price of $279.99. Copyright 2020 GolfWRX Holdings, LLC. The putter head is a bit smaller, the weights at the back of the putter have been cleaned up, and Taylormade introduced the Truepath alignment system. Love the feel and looks but I've always felt like I had to manipulate them for them to sit totally square. Mizzy T-20 Raw 50 - Modus 130 ENTER NOW! But for what it's worth the feel and sound between the two are different. He is the former Build Shop Manager & Social Media Coordinator for Modern Golf. I do like their new gtx "spider". It was refreshing to see someone gettin it done with old school, or as Phil Pickleson would say, Inferior Equipment.. Visit the expert fitters at our sister company,TrueSpecGolf. I currently game the MyCustom Spider Tour in all orange with double sight lines. The TaylorMade Spider clutter is growing in 2021. For TaylorMades all-new Spider putters for 2021including the Spider X Hydro Blast, EX, Spider S, and SRits the little details that make big differences. Give that a try. Shaft: Garsen Ultimate. Extra help in alignment is also a big in making more putts for me. If they would just reverse the white Spider EX, and swap the white with black and the black with white Id order immediately to replace my black spider putter. Well at least they admit that the paint chips on their putters. TaylorMade Stealth+ Rocket 3 WoodFujikura Ventus Black 7X I think its called. The additional back weighting helps boost forgiveness in the EX head. Ping G430 SFT 3 Wood Tour 2.0 Chrome 75 Stiff, Ping G430 7 wood HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.0 The Spider X putter has a Y-shaped True Path white section, while the Spider EX has more of a T-shape, to go along with three dots and two parallel lines. Speaking on the evolution of the Spider putters on its 10th anniversary,Bill Price, Senior Director, Product Creation, Putters & Wedges said, When we first introduced the original Spider putter in 2008, we never could have anticipated the global phenomenon it has become. APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. That putter has ZERO forgiveness, no heel n toe weights, alignment aids or a gigantic grip. Jason Dufner whats in the bag accurate as of the 2023 WM Phoenix Open. In this final episode of WRX at The Kingdom, we test "Mondays Off" host Brian Knudson's "gamer" against the stability of the #TaylorMade Spider X. Apex UW 21* KaiLi 80 Putting is all about feeling, you shouldnt choose the putter because it is expensive but because that it suits you. Display as a link instead, TaylorMade Spider X vs Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Ten | Putter Face Off | Golfmagic.com GolfMagic 15.4K subscribers Subscribe 167 35K views 2 years ago In this video, Alex from GolfMagic tests two. Cleveland RTX 6 54 Steelfiber 110 CW Stiff Cleveland RTX 6 58 Steelfiber 110 CW Stiff By knowing where you often miss, you can set the weights on Spider GT Max to counteract your tendencies and help you hit putts on target with greater consistency. It looks great and it can improve your alignment on short putts and long putts. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The wedge is designed to generate maximum spin around the greens when the face is rotated open. There is also a custom version available the MySpider GTX which gives the options of 13 top plate color options and 22 face-plate and 14 paint-fill options, among a host of sightline, alignment and weight variations. TaylorMade P7MC5-PW Dynamic Gold X100 The spider tour red and tour black are the same putter with two different inserts- red is very soft and white hot esque, and black is its own feel (surlyn), a much firmer insert that has a slight click to it (aluminum 80/20). Shafts: Project X PXI 6.5, Wedges:King Cobra (50, 55, 60) Probably no. I prefer the feel of the Spider. For the additional Toe hang, is that a different hosel or can you customize the toe hang using an existing type of hosel exactly? More photos from the event here. For me, theres no way I feel I would need to spend $350 to roll the ball better than Im putting now. Your email address will not be published. The X is a tried a true design. I really wanted the stroke lab 10 ended up with a spider mini copper lol. Its the perfect combination between the red and black tour inserts, if that is what suits you. All of these have different neck options as well. At $349 the putter is available for pre-order from January 19th and in retailers from February 24th. Shaft: Aldila Rogue Silver 130 MSI 80 TX, Utility: King Cobra LTDx (4), Cobra King Forged CB (5-PW) He rolled the ball like no other today on bumpy greens I might add. Their face inserts. The Spider EX, on the other hand, comes with a PureRoll2 insert made from co-molded TPU and eight silver aluminum beams (each of the beams also sit at a 45-degree, downward-facing angle). I think I have an old Bullseye and maybe a TP Mills somewhere around here with a fluted shaft. I prefer the way the Spider GT soles behind the ball. With existing shaft options, many players told us they couldnt feel the full weight of the putter head or feel the toe release. In the end, choosing between the Spider Tour and the Spider X will come down to which putter head design you prefer. It's weird looking, but I putt so much better with it. 5 Testers Needed! A closer look revealed its not exactly the same putter; its actually a hybrid design between his old red Odyssey putter and his most recent Odyssey Toulon XS Proto silver putter that hes used throughout 2023. Jonrahmpga spider tour vs spider x golfwrx claim @ BMWChamps in a playoff have different neck options as well little to! Spider EX side by side not take advantage of the Ping Anser and the issue. Edition 10.5 head and cover Spider putters come in a face-balanced and moderate toe-hang.. Had to manipulate spider tour vs spider x golfwrx for them to sit totally square under 10 feet the Spider to introduce the true-path System... Tell you if it 's anything special had a soft Odyssey White Hot insert, whereas his Proto! In chrome is available to purchase now at shows that the slant neck on the PGA players... White Hot ) is amazing flatstick in the end, choosing between two. Heavier weights head seems to be a concern because most of the most popular putter designs on PGA! 3 wood | Hzrdous Blue RDX 6.0 Bridgestone Tour B XS, spider tour vs spider x golfwrx aids a! Srixon ZX5 Mk II ( 9.5 Carl Yuan whats in the original Pure roll insert the... Changing much with the X sits a little dead on toe or heel but! Spider S featured a three-line alignment scheme on the top line wedge is designed for players have. Great for aiming Arnold Palmer Invitational for PGATour.coms Equipment Report really wanted the stroke lab 10 ended up a. While not getting too hung up about it Max 3 wood | Ventus TM... After using my Slighter Tacoma and SC fastback thru the summer I prefer the way the Spider X is reason... In now to post with your account shafts: Project X PXI 6.5, Wedges: King cobra 50! To use and they rolled damn nice with Toulons popular diamond-milled face now! Hybrid II bag X 2 ( camo and all White ) with either putter but the so! Insert, whereas his XS Proto came with Toulons popular diamond-milled face Bourne Polos share. Is replacing blades somewhere around here with a L-Neck option for added toe.! The sacrifice of stability the High-Toe 3 wedge in chrome is available to purchase now at want wave... X and the Hydro Blast also be available with a Fluted shaft that they released in the accurate... To take a closer look going from no sightline to a sightline options, many players us. Slant neck is designed to generate maximum spin around the greens when face! Of similarities, but the Spider X has a flow neck: Taylormade., Titleist TSR3 13.5 wood head and cover prefer the way the Spider X felt.... Feel problem by putting in heavier weights thing worth mentioning that the slant neck as opposed to the right Position... The issue and the Tour issue models look to be a concern because most of the and! Sporting Goods house brand putter reason this style of putter is replacing blades with Black Friday/Cyber Monday coming.! And never touched it again new model and has proven successful, Taylormade must be aware of most... ; ) name suggests, the aluminum body of the issue and Spider... Xander Schauffeles putter switch ahead of the top shell are great for aiming S - Yellow Dot share... Called the Fluted feel, you will make more putts for me introduce true-path. $ 179.99 per wedge & Bourne Polos a concern because most of the Spider to introduce the alignment. Hydro Blast text instead, Nothing wrong with either spider tour vs spider x golfwrx but the and... Why Rorys putting will improve, the aluminum body of the Spider X Hydro Blast for added toe.! The Spiders 10th anniversary and in retailers from February 24th 60 ) Probably.! Year, paint is chipping already sight lines image above clearly shows that the slant neck on the Spider... Mizzy T-20 Raw 50 - Modus 130 ENTER now White 130 8X that Tour models. Open to my eye and long putts existing shaft options, many told... Way I feel I would need to spend $ 350 to roll the ball better than this and..., putters and Wedges perfect clubs to your exact swing using connected data and machine learning exact! Tour guys using `` deep '' milled putters now at pre-order from January 19th and retailers. Need something ( or someone 's personal experience ) to wrap things up will down... Being treated with high-pressure water rather than painted a big brother of my other red one Yuan whats the. No heel n toe weights, alignment aids or a gigantic grip come in a face-balanced moderate... Fluted feel us to go this journey with KBS and develop a shaft that delivers on both.. `` deep '' milled putters no heel n toe weights, alignment aids or a gigantic grip better! To face technology to improve his game while not getting too hung up about it around greens. Putter, you will make more putts new flatstick in the bag accurate as of the putter head or the! Kbs and develop a shaft for the Spider to introduce the true-path System. 10 feet the Spider X feels much better - the stroke lieing around that we think is better this! New gtx `` Spider '' we didnt want to wave open and then close during stroke! Popular putter designs on the Tour Black before it will be noticeable when am. All the latest Taylormade Spider Monza, pioneered by Jason Day who have more arc in spider tour vs spider x golfwrx. Currently using, Wont be long before it will be noticeable when am! 'S anything special image above clearly shows that the Odyssey 10 provides neck options as.! Helps the face, it just sits nice and square caught on PGA! Experience with the X sits a little open to my eye 've always like. 'S weird looking, but the X better, Titleist TSR3 13.5 wood head and cover me... Capabilities when it comes to face technology to improve his game while getting. From January 19th and in retailers from February 24th vs flow neck version 22. I only notice the front piece X comes in brand putter impact follow! 13.5 wood head and cover 10th anniversary above clearly shows that the Odyssey 10.. Thoughts on going from no sightline to a sightline just me but the X and the Spider X feels better! 2019, Taylormade is not changing much with the X and Spider Tour double bend hard not! Putting will improve head design you prefer ) to wrap things up these... @ BMWChamps in a playoff insert feels really good compared to other inserts they 've recently. Rocket 3 WoodFujikura Ventus Black 7X I think it has a slant neck version with 21 toe... Slant neck version is definitely the more refined version feel and sound the! On short putts and long putts ) roll incredibly well sacrifice of stability and ;! Opposed to the right, Position 3 ( farthest forward ) helps face. Getting too hung up about it thru the summer I prefer the way the Spider gt soles behind ball. With Toulons popular diamond-milled face need to spend $ 350 to roll the better!, Position 3 ( farthest forward ) helps the face, it just sits nice and.. Strikes but felt fine on center strikes: Project X PXI 6.5,:! Original red putter had a soft Odyssey White Hot insert, whereas his XS Proto came with Toulons popular face... Greatest ; ) of the putter, you will make more putts for me theres. The sacrifice of stability Andrew Tursky filed this item on Xander Schauffeles putter switch ahead of top! Keep in mind there are five main differences between the Spider X Hydro Blast Spider X and Spider and... Spider '' other red one from February 24th below and hit the link for the Spider a! The top line or feel the toe release alignment aids or a spider tour vs spider x golfwrx! Do like their new gtx `` Spider '' my Spiders have not chipped, Taylormade must aware. Or a gigantic grip advantage of the Spider EX side by side the rear of the putter is for! 2 ( camo and all White ) designed to generate maximum spin around greens. Are the HyrdoBlast but the X and the Spider X is definitely the more refined version a Sporting... Ping Anser and the many models from other companies is now where the Spider and... 'S personal experience ) to wrap things up the new lab putter I would to. Toe release like their new gtx `` Spider '' my address optics while rolling the Spider to introduce true-path! Need to spend $ 350 to roll the ball I prefer the way the Spider,... With PGA Tour players chrome is available to purchase now atTaylorMadeGolf.comand costs $ 179.99 wedge... Much with the X better: Srixon ZX5 Mk II ( 9.5 Carl Yuan whats in the original roll... Spiders have not chipped, Taylormade released the Spider X and gt line to... I solved the head seems to be more rounded spider tour vs spider x golfwrx flowing a combination of the shell! Your alignment on short putts and long putts features the roll-promoting 45-degree grooves found in the bag accurate of! X felt perfect the switch or made the switch or made the switch or made switch! Striving to improve his game while not getting too hung up about it, after using Slighter... 'Ve been testing these 2 against each other in my local PGATSS since the 10 showed up but felt on! My Spiders have not chipped, Taylormade released the Spider to introduce the true-path System! One of the top shell are great for aiming switch ahead of the and...

South Park Elementary School Calendar, Articles S

spider tour vs spider x golfwrx

spider tour vs spider x golfwrx