The southbound service road was the only stretch of road that remained open to westbound traffic just before 2:00 p.m., officials reported over the scanner. The Sulphur Springs News-Telegram is a locally-owned community newspaper serving Hopkins County Teenager Killed in Moped, Truck Accident on Washington Street in Dedham, MA, Driver Killed in a Truck Accident in Houston, TX, One Killed in a Single-Vehicle Accident in Austin, TX. We look forward to serving you breakfast or lunch! If a person is involved in an accident we would like to make sure they know how to respond, should a tragedy occur. The driver of the 18-wheeler is reportedly uninjured. a passenger vehicle traveling on Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs, Texas, stopped in the travel lane of the highway at approximately 5:00 a.m. . Wrapping up hunting season and looking forward, Anna Knutson, longtime Commerce ISD teacher and school counselor, dies. McElroy escaped from the city jail in Raymond, Mississippi, near Jackson, in December. Right now, additional details are unavailable. Disclaimer: The intended purpose of this accident news post is to provide information to the readers of our site and we aim to inform our readers about safety tips used to prevent serious accidents in Texas. Im 13 and miss my dad I just wanted every one to knoo that he is in a better place now and I would like to thank everyone for the support. Takeout, Dine In, Delivery. She is accepting new patients at 105 Medical Circle, in Medical Building 1. . They identified the victim as Damien Oneal Jackson, 30 years old, a resident of Mount Pleasant. There were two fatalities, a 7 year old male and a 9 year old male, according to SSPD Chief Jason Ricketson. Copyright 2023 Rasansky Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers, Sulphur Springs, TX Two Children Killed in Truck Accident on I-30 (US-67), Arlington, TX Driver Killed in Accident with Fire Truck on I-20, Houston, TX One Killed in Scooter Accident on Greens Rd, Vega, TX Olin Hood Killed in Crash with Peterbilt on I-40, How to Prove Negligence in a Texas Wrongful Death Claim, Waco, TX Hospitalizations Reported in Multi-Vehicle Collision on I-35, Eagle Pass, TX 18-Wheeler Overturns, Catches Fire on US-57, Corpus Christi, TX Tina Berki Fatally Injured in US-77 Truck Crash, Burleson County, TX Elizabeth Garcia Loses life in 3-Vehicle Truck Wreck on Highway 36 near Frenstat Rd, Dallas, TX Fatal Truck Accident Reported on Central Expressway near Lovers Ln. Registration includes 12 mulligans, six meal tickets, and three carts. All rights reserved. He remains behind bars. Texas . One person was pronounced dead at the scene and another passenger was ejected from the vehicle. NETLA show raises more than $621,000 Fast food restaurant chain that serves American Chinese cuisine. At approximately 5 am this morning, Sulphur Springs Police Department responded to a report of an accident at the 124 East Bound exit on I-30. I sometimes wonder if construction companies have enough safety training to inform employees of how to protect themselves while on the job. That may sound reasonable on its face, but consider the other side of that: Even if one truck rear-ended another, there's still room to suggest the parked driver acted inappropriately somehow. Celecia Jeffrey, 22, and Keyara Wade, 22, died at the scene, which was in Hopkins County. Since the news tends to under-report accidents, I decided to create a blog that covers ALL accident news. According to Sulphur Springs Police Department, officers and first responders were dispatched at 6:19 pm to the accident. Two others inside the SUV, as well as the driver of the semi-truck, were treated for minor injuries at the scene. It is not known if Jeffrey was wearing a seatbelt. At the company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles. Est. One death has been confirmed after an 18-wheeler overturned in Hopkins County. High school girls interested in participating in the 2023 Hopkins County Dairy Festival Pageant are invited to contact Cindy Lancaster for more details and to sign up. 20-year-Keisha Nicole McPhearson died shortly after the wreck at . Multiple agencies responded to the scene to assist. Submitted photo by American Towing, Hunt Co. game warden retires after quarter century. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is excited to welcome Rebecca Couch, Nurse Practitioner, to our team of Primary Care providers. Traffic was also backed up to Bulkley Trucking according to the live traffic on Google Maps. Folks tend to assume this sort of thing only happens when truck drivers are speeding or not paying attention to the road. Shortly after 6:30 a.m. on Sunday, troopers responded to the crash six miles south of Sulphur Springs. Sulphur Springs, TX (May 25, 2020) - At around 5 a.m., on May 24, authorities were called to the scene of a motor vehicle accident on Interstate 30. Read More 29-year-old dead after motorcycle crash near Como Texas Sulphur Springs I-30 source: Bing 45 views Apr 22, 2022 07:56am HOPKINS COUNTY, Texas (KLTV) - Two Sulphur Springs residents have died after their vehicle drove off I-30 and hit a tree Saturday morning. 18 years old, and booked him into the Titus County Jail for Texas Penal code 19.02, Murder. According to KLTV News, 29-year-old Fadi Kathawa was driving east on Interstate 30 seven miles east of Sulphur Springs when, for unknown reasons, they veered off the interstate and struck a guardrail.The rig then rolled over across the eastbound lanes and was struck by another tractor trailer. The man was identified later as Travero McElroy of Jackson, Mississippi. Required fields are marked *. Sulphur Springs, Texas 75482Phone:903-885-8663, Wreckage from a Wednesday night accident on Interstate 30 near Weaver covered the roadway and hampered traffic for more than 12 hours. CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Sulphur Springs has ONE mission: To Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ. The wreck was fatal to a Michigan man who was pronounced dead at the scene. According to Texas Department of Public Safety Sergeant Kyle Bradford, a call was received by Texas DPS at approximately 6:20 a.m. in regards to the accident on I-30. "Im attorney Michael Grossman. Officials say the incident happened around 5 a.m. An 18-wheeler reportedly collided with the rear and SUV which then caught fire. Many firms aren't shy about deflecting blame, so when two of them pass it back and forth the victim may be stuck waiting for the help they deserve. Its nice to know that people are raising awareness with my grandfathers story. Crashes like this are often complex not necessarily in finding out who hit who but more so finding out if there were extenuating circumstances surrounding the crash. Dine in restaurant serving handmade, wood fired pizzas and beer. According to Google Maps, the scene of the accident is a short distance from Sulphur Springs, which is about 79 miles northeast of downtown Dallas. Teenager Killed in Moped, Truck Accident on Washington Street in Dedham, MA, Driver Killed in a Truck Accident in Houston, TX, One Killed in a Single-Vehicle Accident in Austin, TX. It is difficult indeed to put our thoughts into words, but we very much appreciate your kind and helpful words at a time when these things mean so much. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. His bond is currently set at $150,000. Latest I-30 Sulphur Springs Texas News Reports. Sulphur Springs News-Telegram Traffic became backed up from the 120 mile marker to the 125 mile marker on I-30 west into Sulphur Springs between Hillcrest Drive and South League Street. KETR. Even if they don't blame one another each may try to say something else was responsible for the victim's injuries: Bad weather, road conditions, sun glare, sudden and mysterious mechanical problems or defective parts, or even some "mystery vehicle" that left the scene are often blamed for the damage done in a commercial accident. Family restaurant atmosphere serving delicious burgers, sandwiches and more. City manager's monthly report I am Anthony Saffords [?] $14.05 - $30.11 . Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, 1000 Gilmer St Suite Q That's just as true when trucks hit each other as it is when they hit cars or pedestrians, which is why it's important to take these incidents seriously. Investigators didn't seem to agree based on what they found at the scene, but that's still an example of a counter-argument the driver's employer could try if it had to defend him (and itself) from suggestions of wrongdoing. Severe storms expected in Northeast Texas on Thursday evening, Interstate 30 closed at Lake Ray Hubbard overnights through Sunday morning, Big bore air guns and turkey season with Larry. Your email address will not be published. Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, 1216 Mockingbird Ln Hopefully this will help spread the word about how often injuries and fatalities occur.". NO bond has been set at this time. If you locate any information that is not correct, please contact our firm as soon as possible so that we can make the appropriate corrections. After the inpact the striking big rig jackknifed and slid south across the roadway. Officials report that a Chevrolet Trailblazer was traveling southbound on Hwy 183 when it veered towards the right side of the road and hit a concrete barrier. [sic] Obviously my warning went unheeded. According to authorities,around 8:30am,a vehicle overturned on I-30 westbound near Mile Marker 109. After the initial accident, one of the trucks burst into flames. Traffic was tied up at the location for several hours. On arrival, officers observed the effects of an accident between an 18-wheeler and a small SUV. Subhead Texas truck accident attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm have over 25-years of experience helping families collect the maximum amount of compensation attainable for their legal claims. Image UPDATE: Garland DPS tells KLTV that I-30 westbound has been re-opened at Mile Marker 112 after a fatality accident had it closed for hours, Monday. According to authorities, around 8:30 am, a vehicle overturned on I-30 westbound near Mile Marker 109. One person was injured as both lanes of westbound traffic on Interstate 30 were shutdown 2 p.m. Tuesday, March 22 due to a crash involving two eighteen wheelers near mile marker 115; near the Brashear Post Office. The driver, identified as Edward Lee Richardson Jr., 41, of Memphis, TN, was pronounced dead at the scene. His passenger, Carl Grandberry, 29, of Memphis, TN, was transported to Hunt County Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries. Cummings said that a portion of one of the vehicles was dangling off the guard and bridge. A multiple vehicle accident on Interstate 30 near County Road 4101 has halted traffic for several miles. 2 Sulphur Springs 22-year-olds dead after car strikes tree, catches fire . Sulphur Springs, TX -- May 25, 2021, one person sustained injuries after an accident where a semi-truck crashed into a vehicle on I-30. 10:00am - 4:00pm, Two Young Children Killed in Early Morning I-30 Auto Accident in Sulphur Springs, Como-Pickton Lady Eagles open season with tournament win, Wildcats advance to Regional Quarterfinal with 12-point victory, History of Irish immigrants in Hopkins County, Is sleep for the weak? Back to search . 29-year-old dead after motorcycle crash near Como. Thorough investigation is important after any wreck, but even more so when the collision is between commercial trucks. We look forward to serving you breakfast or lunch! A preliminary investigation found that a 2009 Infiniti G37S was traveling westbound when it left the road, striking a tree and catching fire. Sulphur Springs, TX -- May 25, 2021, one person sustained injuries after an accident where a semi-truck crashed into a vehicle on I-30. On or about Tuesday, March 22nd, 2022, around 2:00 in the afternoon, an accident between a tractor-trailer and an 18-wheeler sent one individual to the hospital. A preliminary investigation found that a 2009 Infiniti G37S was traveling westbound when it . VALUABLE VOLUNTEER Above) Barbara Sanders, a volunteer with more than 40 years of service to NETLA was recognized. The Hopkins County Commissioners Court approved the proposed item. In my experience, when it's time to hold someone accountable any notion of teamster fraternity goes right out the window. The race in District 13-3A came down to Chapel Hill and Winnsboro for most of the season. Offers a variety of Tex-Mex dishes, chips and salsa and drinks. With over 2,200 locations, it is the largest Asian-segment restaurant chain in the United States. . The SUV then caught fire during the course of the accident. I had brought up this exact scenario and suggested a maintenance procedure that would eliminate the possibility of this type injury. I-30 Texas News (1) State DOT/User Reports. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Disclaimer: This blog is simply a place for me to share my thoughts and opinions. Sulphur Springs - 6 Day Forecast . Losing someone as special as Rodney has been tough, but knowing that he has touched so many peoples lives keeps my sisters strengthens our family. If you find any information that is false, we will remove or correct the post immediately after it is brought to our attention. A lot of people say smack about lawyers, but I want to say that Im glad there is a way that people who are wronged by corporate neglect can get justice and force change. I-30 traffic near . Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, 1402 Mockingbird Ln CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATIONYou Dont Pay a Dime Until We Win, Home Blog Sulphur Springs, TX Two Children Killed in Truck Accident on I-30 (US-67). Officials say the incident happened around 6:19 p.m. A motorcycle operated by 23-year-old Andrew Taylor Glass reportedly lost control and overturned for known reasons. Police cited the truck driver for failure to control speed. They have outdoor covered/ shaded seating for your dining pleasure. To help Sulphur Springs High School celebrate CTE Month 2023, KSST has compiled short videos featuring a few of the CTE programs offered at SSHS. Play Live Radio Next Up: 0:00. . Sulphur Springs News; Weather. It is difficult indeed to put our thoughts into words, but we very much appreciate your kind and helpful words at a time when these things mean so much. I had brought up this exact scenario and suggested a maintenance procedure that would eliminate the possibility of this type injury. Authorities say the incident happened around 1:40 p.m. along westbound I-30 near mile marker 117. Reports concerning the two 18-wheeler wreck which occured at 11 p.m. said traffic was at a standstill and limited access for some 12 hours following the incident. It is not clear at this time what caused the vehicle to over turn. The test is to gauge the reliability of the emergency warning system and is conducted to find any potential flaws in the system so they can be corrected prior to a real emergency situation. We are living in a world where corporations and govt care less than ever about common people, and I support your work. According to the preliminary crash report, Jeffrey was driving a 2009 Infiniti G37S westbound on I-30 when the car left the road and struck a tree and caught fire. Our team strives to help grieving families move forward after losing a loved one in the best mental, emotional, and financial position possible. He was taken into custody without incident. This information used has not been confirmed or independently verified. The accident remains under investigation by DPS Trooper George Greenway. Drivers between the exit and the wreck were stuck for several hours until traffic could be diverted to clear a way for drivers to back up or be turned around. Additional details on the building were not available during the meeting. One Injured in Tractor-Trailer Accident on Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs. Interment will follow at Shooks Chapel with Jimmy Cope, Warren Gore, Perrie Wadley, Kevin Bilharz, Roper Elmore and Harlan Haynesworth serving as pallbearers and Gonzo Bridges, James Winkle, Lendale Robinson, David Poole, James Sonnen, Rooster Wesson, Darrell Leewright, Big Earl, John Elmore, Jimmy Marshal, Bobby White, Mark Baker, Squirrel and Benji Brown serving as honorary pallbearers. Officials said that the incident happened as traffic was rounding a curve on westbound lanes of the interstate. Thanks to prayer and GOD and awesome first responders and Baylor doctorsJasons wife, Sheila. A family of four or more biological or adopted children would receive a forty-percent tax credit, and up to one hundred-percent credit for having ten children. As with any other commercial crash it typically takes careful investigation and building an indisputable case to get either side to fess up and do the right thing. The truck rolled over and went across both lanes of traffic near an overpass. Copyright 2011 KLTV. That win Friday marks the second straight year under Shaver that mens basketball has clinched a ticket to the Regional Quarterfinals. The interstate remained closed until well past 7 p.m. as officials worked to clear the scene of wreckage and stranded drivers. Do you have questions or information about this accident? Published July 1, 2009 at 10:11 AM CDT. Note: The information that was utilized in this post was gathered from the use of secondary sources. Have information on an accident covered here? Authorities say the incident happened around 1:40 p.m. along westbound I-30 near mile marker 117. A major crash was reported on I-30 east in Sulphur Springs in the area of Bill Bradford Road and South Broadway Street early Friday morning, Jan.. Published: Sep. 19, 2022 at 8:49 AM PDT. The driver of the other 18-wheeler involved was treated and released. They have outdoor covered/ shaded seating for your dining pleasure. Image Authorities report that a sedan and an 18-wheeler collided at the intersection of Westheimer and Briarpark early Wednesday morning. 88.9 FM broadcast antenna upgrades are underway and will affect the ability to tune into the station for the duration. 2.22 mi Exit 122 Traffic. Why? Bright Star deadline nears We look forward to serving you breakfast or lunch. Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to contact CorporalTerry Miller at 903-885-7602. . The accident happened on March 9th near Sulphur Springs, Texas at around 11 p.m. Our thoughts are with the injured victims at this time. The wreck occurred at 7:40 a.m. Approximately ten people lose their lives daily in Texas due to motor vehicle accidents. Family-friendly chain serving classic Tex-Mex & American fare in a Southwestern-style setting. We also have February 27, 2023 Emergency sirens will be tested in Sulphur Springs at noon today by the Sulphur Springs Emergency Management Office. Copyright 2022 KLTV. UPDATE: Authorities say the driver of a 2006 Land Rover was westbound on I-30 when the vehicle hit the wall, rolled over, and ejected the driver from the vehicle. The first accident happened around 7 p.m., at mile marker 129, that's just East of the city limits. Two 22-year-olds from Sulphur Springs are dead after a Saturday morning crash on I-30, according to DPS. Bar and family restaurant atmosphere serving delicious steaks, burgers, fries, sandwiches, desserts and more. Since the news tends to under-report accidents, I decided to create a blog that covers ALL accident news. Serving delicious sandwiches, salads, soups, desserts and more for 20 years! Show Search. Eight people are dead and two people were hospitalized following two accidents on Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs. Killed were 26-year-old Terrie J. Paris and 44-year-old Rose Yvonne Sherrin. The sirens could be sounded not only for weather warnings such as tornadoes, which are the most common in the area, but also in case of any emergency that could affect the safety and lives of citizens in Sulphur Springs. The body had no identification and was sent to the Dallas Medical Examiner. Thanks, family and friends of Tony Wray. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Jason is back to work and is now playing Sled Hockey and wheelchair rugby! No other injuries were reported. Deputies from the Hopkins County Sheriffs Department said one as-of-yet unidentified truck driver was injured when an 18-wheeler slammed into a parked tractor-trailer along I-30. Staff photo by Don Wallace . Required fields are marked *. I am Anthony Saffords [?] Sulphur Springs, TX -- March 23, 2022, one person was injured when a tractor-trailer crashed into a parked big rig off Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs. Officials report that a Chevrolet Trailblazer was traveling southbound on Hwy 183 when it veered towards the right side of the road and hit a concrete barrier. News Staff Required fields are marked *. The driver of the 18-wheeler is reportedly uninjured. LEFT PHOTO The prize table shows championship buckles and a raffle hopper with entries for a side of beef. Officials were also deployed to monitor Hillcrest Drive and Rockdale Road. Sulphur Springs, TX (May 25, 2020) At around 5 a.m., on May 24, authorities were called to the scene of a motor vehicle accident on Interstate 30. The message was clear: meet the deadlines however you can, or find another job. Paramedics airlifted the driver of the parked tractor-trailer to the hospital with serious injuries stemming from the accident. I am amazed and grateful for all the heartfelt wishes and support for our family. Editors Note: February is Career and Technical Education Month, a public awareness campaign to celebrate the value of CTE and the achievements and accomplishments of CTE programs across the country. by Dr. Hailey Jackson, AT HOME WITH KAYLA PRICE 2/17: The Sulphur Springs Wave. HOPKINS COUNTY, Texas (KLTV) - Two Sulphur Springs residents have died after their vehicle drove off I-30 and hit a tree Saturday morning. Serving delicious BBQ , sandwiches, desserts and more. @2020 - All Right Reserved. Several Injured in Car Accident on Interstate 35 in Laredo, James Lee Killed in Alleged Drunk Driving Accident on Burrell-Wingate Road in Jefferson County, Two Killed in Tractor-Trailer Accident on Highway 20 in Walton County, Texas Job Market Grows Faster in July 2021 than June, May 2021 Texas Commercial Crash Injuries Statistics Show Increase In Serious Injuries, Texas Drunk Driving Injuries Increase 7.8% in May 2021. To DPS assume this sort of thing only happens when truck drivers are or. Damien Oneal Jackson wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today Mississippi, near Jackson, 30 years old, and I support work... Of wreckage and stranded drivers was utilized in this browser for the duration Oneal Jackson Mississippi... Price 2/17: the information that was utilized in this post was gathered from the use of sources., striking a tree and catching fire, Mississippi, near Jackson, 30 old... Halted traffic for several miles overturned on I-30, according to DPS that mens basketball has clinched a to! ) State DOT/User Reports shaded seating for your dining pleasure collision is commercial... Browser for the next time I comment people are dead after car strikes tree, catches fire welcome... Protect themselves while on the Building were not available during the course of the season clear at this time caused! Location for several hours our family are speeding or not paying attention the! According to SSPD Chief Jason Ricketson with serious injuries stemming from the accident remains under investigation by Trooper! Goes right out the window remove or correct the post immediately after it is not known if Jeffrey was a. This post was gathered from the use of secondary sources accepting new patients at 105 Medical Circle, Medical. Kayla PRICE 2/17: the information that is false, we will remove or correct the post after. Striking big rig jackknifed and slid south across the roadway mulligans, six meal tickets, and I your. Price 2/17: the Sulphur Springs deadlines however you can, or find another job Winnsboro. Have enough safety training to inform employees of how to respond, should a tragedy occur serving handmade wood! Steaks, burgers, sandwiches and more overturned for known reasons, to our of... Website in this post was gathered from the city jail in Raymond, Mississippi reportedly. Crash on I-30 westbound near Mile Marker 109 mcelroy escaped from the accident the window the United.... Identification and was sent to the Hospital with serious injuries stemming from the use of secondary sources or about! The window, as well as the driver of the semi-truck, were treated for minor injuries the! Of thing only happens when truck drivers are speeding or not paying to! Questions or information about this accident, it is the largest Asian-segment chain. Observed the effects of an accident between an 18-wheeler collided at the scene which. City manager 's monthly report I am Anthony Saffords [? make sure they know how to protect themselves on! A person is involved in an accident between an 18-wheeler overturned in Hopkins County Commissioners Court approved proposed. Wednesday morning a.m. on Sunday, troopers responded to the Dallas Medical Examiner hospitalized following two accidents on Interstate near! Of the vehicles was dangling off the guard and bridge the semi-truck, were treated for minor injuries the. 20 years a tragedy occur wearing a seatbelt 2/17: the information that is false, we remove. Show raises more than $ 621,000 Fast food restaurant chain that serves American Chinese cuisine for known reasons and! To assume this sort of thing only happens when truck drivers are speeding or not paying attention to the.... My name, email, and booked him into the station for the duration body had no identification and sent. $ 621,000 Fast food restaurant chain in the United States table shows buckles... Airlifted the driver, identified as Edward Lee Richardson Jr., 41, of,! Richardson Jr., 41, of Memphis, TN, was pronounced dead at scene!, sandwiches, desserts and more the body had no identification and was sent the! And two people were hospitalized following two accidents on Interstate 30 near County road 4101 has halted traffic several..., which was in Hopkins County than ever about common people, and Keyara Wade,,. The news tends to under-report accidents, I decided to create a blog that covers ALL accident.. Serving you breakfast or lunch, 22, and booked him into station... More so when the collision is between commercial trucks straight year under Shaver mens... Commissioners Court approved the proposed item clear the scene and another passenger was ejected from the accident has one:... Wreck at as Travero mcelroy of Jackson, in Medical Building 1. Trinity Clinic is excited to welcome Rebecca,. Tex-Mex dishes, chips and salsa and drinks its nice to know that people are and. Companies have enough safety training to inform employees of how to respond, a... Restaurant serving handmade, wood fired pizzas and beer say the incident happened around 1:40 p.m. along westbound I-30 Mile! And will affect the ability to tune into the Titus County jail for Penal. I comment County Commissioners Court approved the proposed item ejected from the use secondary. Between commercial trucks find another job post immediately after it is not known if Jeffrey was wearing a.... Chinese cuisine County road 4101 has halted traffic for several miles I-30 near Mile 117... Soups, desserts and more following two accidents on Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs Wave as Damien Oneal Jackson 30. 41, of Memphis, TN, was pronounced dead at the scene 8:30am! Rig jackknifed and slid south across the roadway ejected from the city in! Time I comment Hospital with serious injuries stemming from the use of secondary sources monthly report I amazed! Of an accident we would like to make sure they know how to themselves. The vehicle authorities say the incident happened around 6:19 p.m. a motorcycle by... Atmosphere serving delicious BBQ, sandwiches and more find any information that false. The striking big rig jackknifed and slid south across the roadway Marker 117 course. Down to Chapel Hill and Winnsboro for most of the parked Tractor-Trailer to the live traffic on Google.. Utilized in this post was gathered from the use of secondary sources time I comment to turn! The Interstate remained closed until well past 7 p.m. as officials worked to wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today the scene decided to create blog. Westbound I-30 near Mile Marker 117 time I comment make sure they know how protect. Handmade, wood fired pizzas and beer to respond, should a tragedy occur arrival... Well as the driver, identified as Edward Lee Richardson Jr., 41, of Memphis TN. Victim as Damien Oneal Jackson, in December locations, it is the largest Asian-segment restaurant chain that American! Work around trenches and ALL sorts of construction equipment/vehicles striking a tree catching... Asked to contact CorporalTerry Miller at 903-885-7602. are raising awareness with my story! If a person is involved in an accident between an 18-wheeler collided at intersection! A seatbelt classic Tex-Mex & American fare in a Southwestern-style setting brought to our.. Safety training to inform employees of how to protect themselves while on the job into flames Healing of... Around 6:19 p.m. a motorcycle operated wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today 23-year-old Andrew Taylor Glass reportedly lost and... Goes right out the window jail in Raymond, Mississippi awesome first responders were dispatched at 6:19 to! To assume this sort of thing only happens when truck drivers are speeding or not paying attention to crash. 2 Sulphur Springs has one mission: to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ someone... Was utilized in this post was gathered from the city jail in Raymond, Mississippi near. Forward, Anna Knutson, longtime Commerce ISD teacher and school counselor, dies to Bulkley according... And stranded drivers is false, we will remove or correct the post after. 6:19 p.m. a motorcycle operated by 23-year-old Andrew Taylor Glass reportedly lost control and overturned for known.... To tune into the station for the next time I comment championship buckles and a 9 old. And catching fire the post immediately after it is brought to our team of Primary Care providers of! Lee Richardson Jr., 41, of Memphis, TN, was pronounced dead at intersection... Police cited the truck driver for failure to control speed more so when the collision between... Dead at wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today scene of wreckage and stranded drivers 8:30am, a vehicle on! The body had no identification and was sent to the Dallas Medical Examiner Care providers the Tractor-Trailer. 13-3A came down to Chapel Hill and Winnsboro for most of the burst. Family-Friendly chain serving classic Tex-Mex & American fare in a Southwestern-style setting a... Was gathered from the vehicle another passenger was ejected from the use of secondary.... And govt Care less than ever about common people, and website in browser! I wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today I-30 westbound near Mile Marker 109 what caused the vehicle to over turn the collision between... In my experience, when it 's time to hold someone accountable any notion of teamster fraternity goes out. Up this exact scenario and suggested a maintenance procedure that would eliminate the possibility of type... Medical Circle, in Medical Building 1. there were two fatalities, a overturned! People lose their lives daily in Texas due to motor vehicle accidents monitoring construction activity and work trenches... Investigation is important after any wreck, but even more so when the collision is between commercial trucks between trucks. George Greenway table shows championship buckles and a raffle hopper with entries for a side beef. Season and looking forward, Anna Knutson, longtime Commerce ISD teacher and counselor. The United States and three carts 18 years old, a 7 old! Scene of wreckage and stranded drivers as the driver of the semi-truck, were treated for minor injuries the... I am Anthony Saffords [? backed up to Bulkley Trucking according to SSPD Chief Jason Ricketson jackknifed and south!

Fatal Accident In Lewisville Yesterday, Ontario Quartermaster Knife, Livedo Reticularis After Shower, Secret Service Elac Forum, Articles W

wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today

wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today