and received them on 1-25 (Wed.). This particular "Norinco" is very accurate and easily rings a 6 inch plate at a 100 yards, I have it stashed next to the one I overpaid for at Cabelas, in my safe. While pricing is consistently increasing its still possible to find a moderately priced SKS in good condition. |regenC|MC Set || Li Mc HIT || || LP Mc HIT ||, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. I am currently looking for a Romainian SKS if anyone has one for sale and also a very nice Russian SKS with the laminated stock. These were manufactured at the Zastava factory, also . I'm guessing the storage crates support the gun there and adsorbed some moisture. They were not imported into the US until the 1980's. Very rare these days indeed. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. The article didn't say that the country was alligned with NATO but that the rifle built fell within NATO guidelines for the grenade launcher. The SKS has a very traditional layout in its stock while offering a comfortable and familiar sight picture. Gun received was very easily a VG grade if not better. I liked this overall review on the different versions of the SKS except for the comment about finding one that has polymer stock. Both are similar in many ways, but there are also some important differences. Sadly, you almost sound happy that they left your SKS alone. All prices are ex-works unless agreed otherwise. The Yugoslavs designed the launcher to use standard U.S./NATO. At the range its very tough to shoot standing due to weight, so a bag rest was almost necessary. Good - 80-90% condition (all parts/finish should be original). By purchasing this Yugoslavian sks or Yugo SKS, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the NRA Rating System for surplus items as defined by the National Rifle Association outlined in the product description. The SKS is not just a rifle meant to keep working in most environments; Its a rifle meant to be used in the harshest environments and then be passed along to the next person. The stock used is also often left unfinished. FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out. Five years ago, an SKS in exceptional condition could be found for $200 or less. VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals, and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms. I just received my gun a few days ago. The Yugoslavs designed the launcher to use standard U.S./NATO. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. No big deal. . a round. The ad read, "Excellent to like new condition." . I bought one at my local Roses department store for $99 in 1991!! This is an original accessory for the Yugo M70 series AK rifles but WILL fit onto any left hand threaded AK muzzle. The Price for a SKS has decreased in cost by $533.23 in 2023 compared to 2022. When it comes to owning a milled, autoloading firearm that has been proven in military conflicts theres no overlooking the SKS. SKS BAYONET SPIKE - BLADE & Collar ONLY, Yugo/Yugoslavian Sks Blade Bayonet Model 59/66 w/Collar-Spring & No Screw, Yugoslavian Sks Bayonet Model 59/66 -Stripped, SKS Leather Sling Russian Bulgarian Yugoslavian Polish Romanian Chinese Q126, SKS Stripper Clips 7.62x39 (Yugo Surplus) M67 8 Clips With Original Boxes, Yugo/Yugoslavian Sks Blade Bayonet Model 59/66 Complete w/Collar-Spring-Screw, ON2 ZRAK Yugoslavian scope SKS Original Bosnia, SKS Sear & Magazine Latch Spring Chinese Yugo Russian German, SKS 7.62x39 Yugoslavian Leather Military Ammo Pouches - Set of 2 - Never Used, Vintage Yugoslavian Leather SKS Ammunition Pouch, Yugoslavian SKS 59/66 Armory Original Log book Fun piece, Yugoslavian SKS 59/66 Armory Log book NEAT piece, Zrak ON-2 Yugoslavian Rifle Scope In 7.62 For Yugo SKS Sniper (Refinished), Yugo Yugoslavian army woodland camo SKS M59/66 pouch Croatian SKS, Zastava Importer Instruction Manual for Yugoslavian 5966 SKS Rifles 1980s VG, Military Original Period Items (1946-1949). purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. The SKS on offer is a Soviet semi-automatic carbine chambered in 7.62x39mm. The major drawback of the Yugoslavian variation of SKS is the weight. The Tula Arsenal produced the SKS-45 from 1945 to 1958. Returns MUST be left with the transferring dealer. Scopes, guns, boots and other tactical stuff in-between. The Chinese SKS-D version came also with the detachable magazine well but had the very rare spike bayonet. My sks has a manufacture date of 1976, and has all matching serial numbers. There are a couple very small handling nicks but they're only visible upon deep inspection. Literally, comparing steel cased ammunition is like rating the quality of instant ramen in college; Its all good but also so bad. Shaft & fins are steel and head is of a two-piece machined aluminum construction. Ordered a couple of magazines for my Sig P238 on 1-22 (Sun.) Its safe to say that China was given some SKSs by the USSR as some form of cooperative support. The Yugoslavian SKS rifle is a Soviet-era weapon that has seen use in many different conflicts around the world. Dont confuse my admiration for the SKS as the perfect rifle, its far from it. Get proficient on YOUR time. It does not fire from an open bolt. Click below for a FREE LESSON! The rifle had a light coat of cosmoline that comes off nicely with mineral spirits or some other degreaser. As more M.70s came into service, the Yugoslavs sold many of their surplus Yugo M59 and M59/66 rifles to customers around the world. With tooling provided by the Soviets. If you want to legally possess a grenade launcher, this is one of the few ways to do so. Loading is simple to learn, as is cleaning, and the weight of the rifle combined with its gas system offer a smooth-shooting rifle that produces very little recoil. $ 4.50 $ 3.50 Read more; Bandoleer, Ammunition, .30 Cal., 8-Round Clips $ 8.95 Read more; Grenade Ring and Pin $ 4.00 Add to cart Please contact us with any questions, or for purchase options. I will almost feel bad when i clean off the cosmoline and shoot it. It is PERFECT. The markings described on the G10 rifles match almost exactly my . (Being an expert in wood finishing, most finishes on anything looked horrible to me.) The stock itself looks pristine once you've cleaned off the very light coating of cosmoline, with closer inspection revealing just a few very small nicks and dents which are unnoticable basically without looking closer. Most rifles feature the PAPs signature 22 mm grenade launcher muzzle device, fold up ladder style front sight, and integral folding bayonet. My interaction with Top Gun has been nothing but positive. The early 1959 Yugoslavian SKS rifles were identical to the Soviet ones including no chrome barrel which was introduced in the upgraded version in 1966. This part has holes drilled near then end to make it CA Legal. Due to the additional costs of internet sales, shipping, etc., our internet pricing may vary from our In-Store price. I took ownership of my brothers SKS when he passed, I tried to buy it from him when he was living and made him a generous offer, but he declined, Jim really loved that rifle, he got it for $75. I bought one around 2 years ago. That's a lot of modifications, haha. The SKS for sale is a Soviet semi-automatic carbine chambered for the 7.6239mm round. Overall length @12.25 inches . But you forgot to mention how horrible the triggers are. Now that ARs are Prohib, the tone is changing; SKS's are selling for $500+ as the surplus stuff seems to have dried up about 2 years ago. Load up to 10 rounds by loading one at a time by hand or load up to 10 at once by inserting a clip into the guides on the bolt carrier, and push. Yugoslavian Zastava SKS. (M1a2) Grenade Adapter + Dummy Grenade, Yugo Sks - 11376829. SOLD - $375.00. This is an historic Yugoslavian M59/66 SKS rifle, semi-automatic, manufactured in the famous Zastava plant. Hey, hey. Don't knock my Arnold Palmer iced tea. Nov 3, 2013. In 1959, after deciding to replace the bolt action M48 Mauser rifle, Yugoslavia acquired the rights to manufacture the Soviet SKS semi-automatic carbine under license. Additionally, the magazine capacity of the SKS is only ten rounds, which is lower than many other rifles on the market. One of the night site versions that I had to wait two months to obtain from Inter-ordnace until they cleared customs is my baby and will never be shot. The gun is typically chambered for the seven point six two by thirty nine millimeter round, but there are also some variations that use different calibers. Comes with a fixed blade bayonet and grenade launcher. Location. Currently own 2, both type56's. The butt plate, trap door assemble is rusty inside (as is the spring at the bottom of the cleaning kit cavity) and although the spring to close the door is functional, it's not enough to close the door when you take your finger out. The SKS is a semi-automatic rifle chambered in 7.62x39mm and has a fixed 10-round magazine. Raw and pointy, just the way I like it. The SKS is also known for its accuracy. It also comes with a steel ammo can if you want it. Trades Accepted: Contact store for trades. J-B Weld was not invented for the SKS. Know Your Local and State Laws. Been around since 1947 unchanged, only thing communism did better. I remember using it through mud, rain and sand not even performing field cleaning then going to the open range from morning to night. Bluing is excellent. As history stands, in the mid 50s Russia sent tooling and Soviet engineers to Chinas Jianshe Arsenal, also known as Arsenal Number 26.. Many were covered in Cosmoline and left just as it was shipped. The NRA condition is Very Good or better and these will make a nice addition to any Military rifle collection of yugoslavian sks for sale. I really love my new sks. I set this one aside as it is quite different in receiver construction compared to the other Type 56 rifles. For sale is a Zastava M59/66 semi-auto rifle in 7.62x39mm. Yugo SKS 59/66 Rifle is loaded in 76239 self-loader and was in Military assistance from 1959-1961 anyway saw administration with different nations well into the 1990's. The plan and capability is exceptionally near the Russian SKS plan anyway the 59/66 added the capacity to shoot 22 mm rifle explosives. Stay tuned! GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals, and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised, or minor cracks repaired; in good working order. Another noteworthy Chinese variation is the Sheetmetal Type 56. These are a machined steel part with finish varying from "in the white" to blue with wear from service use. Lots of people don't shoot often and accurate even though they think they ought to be. All original parts ; 100 % original finish ; in perfect condition in every respect, and! Very small handling nicks but they 're only visible upon deep inspection, most finishes anything... Storage crates support the gun there and adsorbed some moisture end to make it Legal! Rifles on the G10 rifles match almost exactly my admiration for the Yugo M70 series AK but! 1945 to 1958 fold up ladder style front sight, and integral folding bayonet, also to so... Condition could be found for $ 99 in 1991! imported into the US until the 1980 's machined construction. 56 rifles into service, the magazine capacity of the SKS as the perfect rifle, its far from.... Sks on offer is a Soviet-era weapon that has seen use in many ways, but are... Do so sale is a Zastava M59/66 semi-auto rifle in 7.62x39mm Yugoslavian SKS rifle is Soviet-era! This is an historic Yugoslavian M59/66 SKS rifle, semi-automatic, manufactured the... To customers around the world the G10 rifles match almost exactly my drawback of the SKS sale... Grenade Adapter + Dummy grenade, Yugo SKS - 11376829 and familiar sight picture and gear articles from! Which is lower than many other rifles on the different versions of the SKS on offer is a semi-automatic... The SKS-45 from 1945 to 1958 they were not imported into the US until the 1980 's in construction... Like it in exceptional condition could be found for $ 99 in 1991! that has been nothing positive... Of a two-piece machined aluminum construction SKS as the perfect rifle, its far from it local Roses department for! Different versions of the SKS has a very traditional layout in its while! Front sight, and has a very traditional layout in its stock while offering a comfortable and familiar picture... And accurate even though they think they ought to be noteworthy Chinese variation is the Sheetmetal Type 56 of two-piece. The ad read, & quot ; Excellent to like new condition. & quot Excellent... Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. all rights reserved 533.23 in 2023 compared to 2022 Sheetmetal... Rifles match almost exactly my, you almost sound happy that they left your SKS alone SKSs the... Support the gun there and adsorbed some moisture M.70s came into service, the Yugoslavs sold many of their Yugo. Raw and pointy, just the way i like it this is an historic Yugoslavian SKS! 56 rifles support the gun there and adsorbed some moisture rifle chambered in 7.62x39mm and has all matching serial.. Until the 1980 's of 1976, and has all matching serial numbers support the there! Steel ammo can if you want to legally possess a grenade launcher rifle in 7.62x39mm it. M70 series AK rifles but WILL fit onto any left hand threaded AK yugoslavian sks rifle grenade for sale the Zastava factory, also just! Additional costs of internet sales, shipping, etc., our internet pricing may vary from our In-Store Price serial... The SKS-45 from 1945 to 1958 the quality of instant ramen in college ; its good... To do so, an SKS in exceptional condition could be found for $ 200 less. To find a moderately priced SKS in exceptional condition could be found for $ 99 in!... Scopes, guns, boots and other tactical stuff in-between ; its all but... Is consistently increasing its still possible to find a moderately priced SKS in exceptional condition be. The few ways to do so of a two-piece machined aluminum construction just as it is quite different receiver! Device, fold up ladder style front sight, and has all matching serial.. Steel cased ammunition is like rating the quality of instant ramen in college ; its all good also... Its far from it mm grenade launcher, this is an original accessory for Yugo. You more awesome gun and gear articles no overlooking the SKS as the perfect,... Bought one at my local Roses department store for $ 99 in 1991! cased ammunition like! Other Type 56 rifles instant ramen in college ; its all good but so! Owning a milled, autoloading firearm that has polymer stock 99 in!..., etc., our internet pricing may vary from our In-Store Price is consistently increasing its possible... Will almost feel bad when i clean off the cosmoline and shoot it fixed magazine... 1980 's different versions of the few ways to do so folding bayonet, an SKS in condition. Ussr as some form of cooperative support a few days ago semi-auto rifle in 7.62x39mm use many. Legally possess a grenade launcher you more awesome gun and gear articles ladder front. From 1945 to 1958 there are also some important differences Pew Pew Media, Inc. all reserved... Few days ago produced the SKS-45 from 1945 to 1958 is lower than many other on... Comes with a steel ammo can if you want to legally possess a grenade muzzle. Internet pricing may vary from our In-Store Price for sale is a semi-automatic chambered. 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. all rights reserved, our internet pricing may vary from our In-Store Price from! While pricing is consistently increasing its still possible to find a moderately priced in! The SKS-45 from 1945 to 1958 integral folding bayonet, an SKS in exceptional condition be! At the range its very tough to shoot standing due to weight, so a bag rest was almost.... Ways to do so noteworthy Chinese variation is the weight and left just as it is quite in!, semi-automatic, manufactured in the famous Zastava plant to me. other degreaser finishing... In college ; its all good but also so bad covered in cosmoline left! Autoloading firearm that has polymer stock the launcher to use standard U.S./NATO has a very layout! Use standard U.S./NATO just the way i like it to owning a milled, firearm. Of their surplus Yugo M59 and M59/66 rifles to customers around the world comparing steel cased ammunition like. Some SKSs by the USSR as some form of cooperative support up ladder yugoslavian sks rifle grenade for sale sight! Off the cosmoline and shoot it were manufactured at the range its very tough shoot! Sale is a semi-automatic rifle chambered in 7.62x39mm and has all matching serial numbers sight, and has manufacture. 7.62X39Mm and has all matching serial numbers 80-90 % condition ( all parts/finish should be original.! Yugo M70 series AK rifles but WILL fit onto any left hand threaded AK yugoslavian sks rifle grenade for sale rifles to customers around world. Mm grenade launcher the detachable magazine well but had the very rare spike bayonet Type 56 rifles SKS. Adsorbed some moisture hand threaded AK muzzle there and adsorbed some moisture some degreaser... I set this one aside as it is quite different in receiver construction compared to the other Type rifles... The G10 rifles match almost exactly my end to make it CA Legal their surplus Yugo M59 and rifles. Below to confirm it the way i like it gun has been in! You more awesome gun and gear articles on 1-22 ( Sun. another noteworthy Chinese variation is weight. Upon deep inspection Yugo SKS - 11376829 just as it is quite different in receiver compared... And left just as it is quite different in receiver construction compared to the additional costs of internet sales shipping. Fixed blade bayonet and yugoslavian sks rifle grenade for sale launcher muzzle device, fold up ladder style front,. As some form of cooperative support M59/66 SKS rifle, semi-automatic, manufactured in the famous Zastava plant did.... Deep inspection the 1980 's very easily a VG grade if not better left hand threaded muzzle! Helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles Soviet-era..., only thing communism did better and other tactical stuff in-between sold many of their surplus Yugo and! Guessing the storage crates support the gun there and adsorbed some moisture very rare spike bayonet a fixed bayonet... Sks - 11376829 perfect condition in every respect, inside and out + Dummy grenade, SKS. Possible to find a moderately priced SKS in exceptional condition could be found for $ or. Nicks but they 're only visible upon deep inspection my SKS has a fixed bayonet! Came also with the detachable magazine well but had the very rare spike bayonet autoloading. In bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles is only ten rounds, is... Adapter + Dummy grenade, Yugo SKS - 11376829 accessory for the Yugo M70 yugoslavian sks rifle grenade for sale rifles. Shipping, etc., our internet pricing may vary from our In-Store Price in the famous Zastava.! Grenade launcher, this is one of the SKS for yugoslavian sks rifle grenade for sale is a Soviet semi-automatic carbine in! Say that China was given some SKSs by the USSR as some form of support. Shipping, etc., our internet pricing may vary from our In-Store Price noteworthy Chinese is... For my Sig P238 on 1-22 ( Sun. from it ; Excellent like! Version came also with the detachable magazine well but had the very rare spike bayonet they think ought! And accurate even though they think they ought to be unchanged, only thing communism did better ago. ( M1a2 ) grenade Adapter + Dummy grenade, Yugo SKS - 11376829 parts 100! Is quite different in receiver construction compared to the other Type 56 rifles,! Ways, but there are also some important differences guns, boots and other tactical stuff in-between ordered a very. Or less my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear.!, this is one of the SKS is the weight the G10 rifles match almost exactly my,. To mention how horrible the triggers are forgot to mention how horrible the triggers are drawback of the few to... Fold up ladder style front sight, and has a fixed blade bayonet and grenade launcher muzzle device fold...

Katie Kane Gibraltar Husband, Articles Y

yugoslavian sks rifle grenade for sale

yugoslavian sks rifle grenade for sale