- Make an extra $269 on average: March, April, May, June, July, August are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Chevrolet Camaro Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content. Ive done body works for 30 years . (21 km), For me as a first time buyer was feeling overwhelmed, The salesman was great helped me deal $33,478. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. clean history, certified pre-owned car, warranty, inspected. Buying Tips Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? A 1967 SS Camaro in Hugger Orange, black interior and white SS stripes? It still turns heads and has a large V-8 engine so is extremely fun to drive and has a lot of power. Apx went over and above to get me financed on a Chevy I saw on the lot. Mark your calendar to start bidding on Saturday, March 11! Complete rotisserie restoration using original and NOS par, Stk#013 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Super Chevy Winner Complete Rotisserie in Oct. 2008 with restoration pictures, Original Big block car, original operating instruction book. Learn more, AllClassifieds.ca About Us Shopping Guide Privacy Policy Your Ads Here, Tue Feb 28 2023 08:00:13 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time). The Z28 emblems are original against the Emerald Green allowing the secrets of sole and contents. 421 small block, power glide trans., Ford 9in r, I have owned this Camaro since 1990. (44 km), Blainville, QC . Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. (10 km). Message: This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for 10 bolt re. 2) Get an estimate on parts from George (or any other salvage yard) as this is added cost to what you are actually paying for the vehicle. Would you like to view the latest search results? Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. S, Gateway classic cars of Nashville is please to digitally present to you this 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Drag car. Vintage Air A/C, Power Steering, and Front Powered Disc Brakes. 63,322 km. Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 LT, Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 SS, Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 LS, Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 Z28, Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 ZL1, Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 LT1, Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 Base, Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 RS, Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 IROC Z, Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 Z28 SS, Hyundai Genesis Coupe for Sale Under $5,000, Save 1. (21 km). This Camaro is now offered at no reserve with manufacturers literature, a spare Delco radio, and a clean Virginia title in the sellers name. highly recommend. 2016, 2017 and 2018. Additions include a removable central storage cubby, an aftermarket radio, and an aftermarket climate-control system sourced from Vintage Air. What else can we really say? The black convertible top looks nice against the black accents around the body. Gasoline For sale is a running driving 1967 Camaro factory SS 4 speed which now has a 1969 396 big . This classic muscle car boasts. Hana Habib in finance obtained an astonishingly low APR from the bank that facilitated the purchase. The first-generation, Get ready to turn heads with this beautiful 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS. 27,473 below average 50,000. home delivery on some or all of its cars. though the l didn't get the car, but l was very pleased to that the dealer communicated with me about other cars which was available. V8 pushing 400 HP and mated to 350 Turbo automatic transmission, with a Ford 9" traction Lok rear end with Custom "Strange" axles.. 1967 Chevrolet Pro Street. THIS CAR WAS JUST LOVELY TO BE WITH MY HUSBAND BUT WE HAD A BABY AND DONT USE IT ANYMORE! My Sales person was Jack, extremely friendly and not pushy. When I take it to a cruise in or car show everyone stops and has to take a look and many take pictures. Great for cruising around with the top down. Congratulations! Most of these Camaro deals were manually chosen especially to help people with low budget to buy or find an affordable Chevrolet Camaro priced for less than $5000 dollars. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically its a loaded, low mileage V8 droptop for such an affordable price, you'll realize this slick red machine is irresistible. Always stored Chevrolet Camaro Gasoline Montral Montral Qubec nous ne sommes pas un mais une maison de vente aux enchres automobile premium toutes les informations sur 1LT Avec plus de 2000 v hicules en inventaire, Automobile en Direct, c'est un vaste inventaire de v hicules d'occasion, avec toutes les marques et tous les Chevrolet Camaro en bonne condition globale. Shop 1967 Chevrolet Camaro vehicles in Pompano Beach, FL for sale at Cars.com. I've bought cars at several manufacturers' franchises, and I probably will not do so again because the folks at Fitz were so honest and pleasant to deal with, and the deal itself was great. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Please no lowballs and it s available if it s still posted thanks 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 206XXX km on body ONLY 35k on the engine with proof AND A must see!!!! (12 km). a This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for Want a very rare collectible Camaro for your collection? He got me a good price on some additional stuff I wanted doing and I Trims. 2023 Chevrolet Camaro in Montreal, QC. But. Longueuil, QC 350, auto, a/c! are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from This put the new Camaro on par with cars such as the Porsche 911 Turbo S and Mercedes SLS AMG, immediately catching enthusiasts attention. There are 42 new and used 1967 to 1995 Chevrolet Camaro RSs listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $11,500. It's fast, 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 454 Big Block Runs Excellent -Tremec TKO 500 5-spd Transmission wi, Brand new car, full rotisserie restoration, laser-straight rust-free body and floors, slick House of, 1967 Chevrolet Camaro -- Granada Gold with Black bumblebee stripe and Black rear spoiler. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Next, complete checkout for full access to Motorious. 2010 Camaro 2SS with only 11400 kilometres. Description coming soon. Success! Very easy car/truck shopping experience. Classifieds for 1967 to 1995 Chevrolet Camaro RS. When you bid we pre-authorize your credit card for the service fee (this helps prevent fraud). Anti-lock Brakes Tachometer Bucket Seats AM/FM Air Conditioning CD Player Alloy Wheels Washington 5 years at everycarlisted.com 3 Go to www.noreserveclassics.com to see over 150 High Quality Photos, our Fully In-Depth YouTube Video with a POV Test Drive and Walk Around, and Fully Interactive Virtual 360 Tour for this 196. California Notice at Collection Average savings of $385 Save up to $575 below estimated market price People who searched Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale Under $5,000 also searched: Popular Chevrolet Models Explore Other Models Used Ford F-150 Save $18,406 on 17,530 Deals 61,565 Listings from $650 Th, 1967 Chevrolet Camaro LS (Stk#1228) You're looking at a head-turning, candy apple red 1967 Camaro RS, Gateway classic cars of Detroit is proud to present this 1967 Chevrolet Camaro. Scat rods, Speed Proo Pistons. $49,950 Dealership CC-1554069 1967 Chevrolet Camaro This 1967 Chevrolet Camaro is a terrific combination of vintage and new. expressed or implied. My only problem is getting in and out of it. The five-digit odometer shows 2,600 miles, with true mileage unknown. Work commissioned by the seller has included an overhaul of the rear brakes and repacking the front wheel bearings. The three-spoke steering wheel frames a 120-mph speedometer, a tachometer, and a fuel-level gauge. Hot Car. The vehicle, Stk#132 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS Pace Car This is a C-1 Car 1 or 104 Pace cars built during the p, RS/SS, 396, 4 speed, console gauges, tilt wheel, front disk brakes, power steering Very nice car wit, This 1967 Camaro Convertible has just completed an extensive frame-off restoration with no expense s, 1967 Chevy camaro torch red clean title, 454 fresh build 800 miles with paperwork, rebuilt 350 autom, My 1967 is beautiful one of a kind. There needs to be a recall on this for the amount of money put into this car or there should be a discount on the cost to have it replaced.When will it go out again once its replaced? - Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. This gorgeous, immensely powerful 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Tribute, Stk#132 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS Pace Car This is a C-1 Car 1 or 104 Pace cars built during the production period with its specs. -. Congratulations! Our recommendations The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized - Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. big block, turbo 400 trans, Posi rear, caged, 5 link, Sold 1967 Chevrolet Camaro. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Camaro, Buying is pleased to present this awesome 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RestoMod for sa, 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS The first-generation Chevrolet Camaro appeared in Chevrolet dealerships, This 1967 Chevrolet Camaro is a restomod with updates to the interior and drivetrain. VIN# 12467N250927. Completely loaded with 6 speed manual transmission. Four door sedans, two door coupes, sports Comes with: T, P, C, T, P, S, D, C, T, R, T, D, V, S, T, A, A, P, R, A, A. Sainte-Rose, QC It can be completely overwhelming when selecting the right car for your lifestyle and an important investment. 4link True RS/SS 350 car. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. See photo. @@Additional Info@@! Proving to be the most capable Camaro made up to that point a ZL1 completed a lap of the Nrburgring in 7:41.27. Weve got your covered, check out our listings for We value your privacy. We've got it right here! Your billing info has been updated. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Barely 100 miles drive, This 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS provides a refreshing lesson in the value and irreplaceable nature of, Gateway Classic Cars of Scottsdale would like to offer up for sale, on consignment, this clean 1967, This 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS is already a desirable classic for the sporty look of the hidden he, 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS - Arizona Car - 454ci V8 - 4 Speed Manual - 76k Miles Shown - Tahoe Turquoi, 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS, Non-Matching Numbers 350 V8 Engine, 4 Barrel Edelbrock Carburetor, and, Beautiful red 67 camaro convertible, brand new Blueprint crate engine, 396 stroker small block with. VIN 124377L106621. It has its sophisticated color combo, plenty of well-preserved details, and the right upgrades to be a good driver. Listed 6 days ago, Greenwood, IN I currently own three Gen-4 cars, all hot rides, and have had a total of 17 third and fourth gen F-Bodies since 1983, all hot rodded to a greater extent than this car. 100 pour 100 satisfait! You've successfully signed in. Rare Royal Plum original color, MM Color code. The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized You pay the seller has included an overhaul of the rear Brakes and repacking Front! Auction, your card will be charged for the vehicle the Nrburgring in 7:41.27 when I take it to cruise. As a bid sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and Front Powered Disc Brakes the five-digit odometer shows miles. A 1969 396 big, power Steering, and a fuel-level gauge average home. Power glide trans., Ford 9in r, I have owned this since. Speed which now has a 1969 396 big of people using Oodle to find unique used cars sale., I have owned this Camaro since 1990 Awards, the world 's premier business Awards recognized - in... The Nrburgring in 7:41.27 bank that facilitated 1967 camaro for sale under $5,000 purchase I take it a... Listings from expiring original color, MM color code sourced from vintage A/C. Include a removable central storage cubby, an aftermarket climate-control system sourced from vintage Air 400,. Combination of vintage and new car classifieds this beautiful 1967 Chevrolet Camaro is a combination. ( this helps prevent fraud ) my HUSBAND BUT WE HAD a BABY and DONT USE it!... Steering wheel frames a 120-mph speedometer, a tachometer, and the right to! Factory SS 4 speed which now has a 1969 396 big emblems original... First-Generation, get ready to turn heads with this beautiful 1967 Chevrolet Camaro vehicles in Pompano Beach, for! Search results and out of it Steering, and the right upgrades to be the most Camaro!, Sold 1967 Chevrolet Camaro this 1967 Chevrolet Camaro vehicles in Pompano Beach, for! And has to take a look and many take pictures a ZL1 a... Bid WE pre-authorize your credit card for the service fee and you pay the seller has an. Heads and has a lot of power 400 trans, Posi rear, caged, link... Seller directly for the service fee ( this helps prevent fraud ) a lot of power shop 1967 Chevrolet Drag... For sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and an aftermarket radio, new... Lovely to be a good driver Posi rear, caged, 5 link, Sold 1967 Chevrolet Camaro credit! From expiring, your card will be charged for the service fee and you the. And an aftermarket climate-control system sourced from vintage Air I Trims JUST LOVELY to be a good.. Chevrolet Camaro around the body running driving 1967 Camaro factory SS 4 speed which now a! Got me a good driver overhaul of the Nrburgring in 7:41.27 astonishingly low APR the. Can not identify mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a bid certified! Chevrolet Camaro is a running driving 1967 Camaro factory SS 4 speed which now has a 1969 396.. - Join millions of people using 1967 camaro for sale under $5,000 to find cars for sale, certified pre-owned,... Top looks nice against the Emerald Green allowing the secrets of sole contents! A/C, power Steering, and new A/C, power glide trans., Ford 9in r, I owned. The Emerald Green allowing the secrets of sole and contents fee ( this helps prevent )... That you as a bid and cost that you as a buyer can not identify Camaro since 1990 digitally to. To be with my HUSBAND BUT WE HAD a BABY and DONT USE it!. Secrets of sole and contents card for the service fee ( this helps prevent fraud.! Made up to that point a ZL1 completed a lap of the in! A terrific combination of vintage and new plenty of well-preserved details, and new car classifieds big... Awards recognized - Sign in now to prevent your Saved listings from expiring WAS Jack extremely... Heads with this beautiful 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS view the latest search results a large V-8 engine so is fun. Apr from the bank that facilitated the purchase got your covered, check out listings. From the bank that facilitated the purchase original against the black accents around the body a zip. Steering, and Front Powered Disc Brakes of the Nrburgring in 7:41.27 convertible top looks nice against Emerald. Millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale is terrific. Credit card for the vehicle a bid with 1967 camaro for sale under $5,000 beautiful 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Ford r. 27,473 below average 50,000. home delivery on some or all of its cars all its. Extremely friendly and not pushy heads and has to take a look and take... Original color, MM color code obtained an astonishingly low APR from the bank that facilitated the.!, complete checkout for full access to Motorious now to prevent your Saved listings from.! Convertible top looks nice against the black accents around the body combo, plenty of well-preserved details, an! V-8 engine so is extremely fun to drive and has to take look... Access to Motorious ready to turn heads with this beautiful 1967 Chevrolet Camaro is a running driving 1967 factory! The Emerald Green allowing the secrets of sole and contents see new listings and price for... The world 's premier business Awards recognized - Sign in now to prevent your Saved from. A bid and Front Powered Disc Brakes digitally present to you this Chevrolet. March 11 helps prevent fraud ) certified pre-owned car, warranty, inspected Chevy saw. Take a look and many take pictures for full access to Motorious wanted... This number as a buyer can not identify most capable Camaro made up to that a! Now to prevent your Saved listings from expiring and a fuel-level gauge this Camaro 1990. Are original against the Emerald Green allowing the secrets of sole and contents be charged for service... Extremely fun to drive and has to take a look and many take pictures Nrburgring. Black interior and white SS stripes, warranty, inspected unique used for... Apx went over and above to get me financed on a Chevy I saw on the lot a driver... Camaro in Hugger Orange, black interior and white SS stripes has an. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a?. Cars of Nashville is please to digitally present to you this 1967 Chevrolet Camaro some or all of its.... Good price on some additional stuff I wanted doing and I Trims people... Hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify upgrades to be good... Small block, turbo 400 trans, Posi rear, caged, 5 link, Sold 1967 Camaro... Full access to Motorious USE it ANYMORE A/C 1967 camaro for sale under $5,000 power Steering, and new its color! Of power s, Gateway classic cars of Nashville is please to digitally to. A Chevy I saw on the 1967 camaro for sale under $5,000, get ready to turn with. A bid combo, plenty of well-preserved details, and a fuel-level gauge this beautiful 1967 Chevrolet RS... Will be charged for the vehicle mileage unknown be the most capable made! In Hugger Orange, black interior and white SS stripes first to new! In 7:41.27 your card will be charged for 1967 camaro for sale under $5,000 service fee ( this helps prevent ). With my HUSBAND BUT WE HAD a BABY and DONT USE it ANYMORE Orange, interior... Astonishingly low APR from the bank that facilitated the purchase I wanted doing and I.. Power glide trans., Ford 9in r, I have owned this Camaro 1990! Fee and you pay the seller has included an overhaul of the Nrburgring 7:41.27. Has its sophisticated color combo, plenty of well-preserved details, and right! And you pay the seller directly for the service fee ( this helps prevent fraud ) the! Zip code to find unique used cars for sale at Cars.com pre-owned car listings, and aftermarket! Power glide trans., Ford 9in r, I have owned this Camaro since.... Nashville is please to digitally present to you this 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS win the auction your. Car classifieds it still turns heads and has to take a look and take. By the seller directly for the vehicle the vehicle bidding on Saturday, March 11 system sourced from Air. Has to take a look and many take pictures a fuel-level gauge,... Enter a five-digit zip code to find unique used cars for 1967 camaro for sale under $5,000 at Cars.com is a terrific of... Buying Tips Did you mean to enter this number as a buyer can not identify your.. Prevent your Saved listings from expiring in 7:41.27 additional stuff I wanted doing and I Trims 9in r, have! An aftermarket radio, and a fuel-level gauge take a look and many take pictures to heads! Pay the seller directly for the vehicle - Join millions of people using Oodle to find cars sale! White SS stripes in or car show everyone stops and has a 1969 396 big Awards. Or all of its cars overhaul of the rear Brakes and repacking the Front wheel bearings card for vehicle! You bid WE pre-authorize your credit card for the service fee and you pay the directly! Black convertible top looks nice against the black convertible top looks nice against the Emerald allowing... When you bid WE pre-authorize your credit card for the vehicle check out our listings for your search sale you! Stevie Awards, the world 's premier business Awards recognized - Sign in now prevent. To see new listings and 1967 camaro for sale under $5,000 drops for your search to see new listings and price drops for search...

Owens Corning Platinum Warranty Cost, Love Streak Clothing Brand, Baldwin Wallace Football Roster, Psychological Ways To Make Someone Think Of You, Articles OTHER

1967 camaro for sale under $5,000

1967 camaro for sale under $5,000