Stanford Health Care: Palo Alto, CA: $127K-$168K: Project Manager (Office of the CMO, Ambulatory Care) Stanford Health Care: Palo Alto, CA: $106K-$141K: Sr. Project Manager D&C: Stanford Health Care: Menlo Park, CA: $151K-$200K: PROGRAM PROJECT COORDINATOR - Space Management Experience(Hybrid) Stanford Health Care: Menlo Park, CA: $83K-$108K If so, what was the culture & salary like? Oversee and provide leadership for the implementation, operation and governance of a broad array of business, project management, and project control activities, including organizing, selecting, and directing staff and resources. Apply Now. Get notified about new Project Manager jobs in Menlo Park, CA. Stanford Health Care is now hiring a Project Manager, Health Equity Research - Full Time, Day shift in Menlo Park, CA. $68 Project Manager, Health, B Johnny is an actor, singer, and dancer who is originally from Chicago. Learn more about our fellowship publication in the March 2023 Journal of Nursing Administration (JONA), Applications for Cohort 39 of our RN Residency program open April 2nd! . Stanford Health Care pays $91,578 per year on average compared to UCSF Health, which pays $100,281. Learn more about Stanford health care compensation on Comparably. Base Pay Scale: Generally starting at $51.11 - $67.71 per hour. Join to apply for the Project Manager | Planning Design + Construction role at Stanford Health Care. Has anyone here ever had latent TB? Check out the latest Stanford Health Care Jobs, Welcome to a community of caregivers that believes in giving their best, every time. Stanford Children's Health. Salary: TBD. Your best is waiting to be discovered. Related Searches:All Senior Project Manager Salaries|All Stanford Health Care Salaries. The salary trajectory of a Project Manager ranges between locations and employers. Salary information comes from 119 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. By clicking Agree & Join, you agree to the LinkedIn. Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and use discretion in confidential situations. Stanford Health Care 3.9. Your job seeking activity is only visible to you. Ability to conduct analysis and formulate conclusions, Ability to make effective oral presentations and prepare concise written reports to a variety of audiences, Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines, Ability to solve technical and non-technical problems, Ability to work effectively both as a team player and leader, Ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization, Knowledge of computer systems and software used in functional area, Knowledge of financial concepts such as capital budgeting, discounted cash flow, financial statement analysis and financial forecasting, Knowledge of TSI decision support systems, database and other software tools, Know Me: Anticipate my needs and status to deliver effective care, Show Me the Way: Guide and prompt my actions to arrive at better outcomes and better health, Coordinate for Me: Own the complexity of my care through coordination. The estimated base pay is $104,898 per year. AAU/ICU Float Pool. How much does Stanford Health Care - Management in the United States pay? When you join Stanford Health Care, your contributions.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;}.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. . View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Santa Clara, CA on Snagajob. First Name. The estimated base pay is $103,335 per year. I live in Houston, TX. April 20, 2021 | Health News Hub About 1 in 4 college students has an STD. Cancer Center ITA. Filter your search results by job function, title, or location. The highest paying salary package reported for a Project Manager at Stanford Health Care sits at a yearly total compensation of $193,970. We've negotiated thousands of offers and regularly achieve $30k+ (sometimes $300k+) increases. How accurate is this most likely Total Pay range (base + additional) of $105K-$171K/yr? This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. Visit the Career Advice Hub to see tips on interviewing and resume writing. Filter your search results by job function, title, or location. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. The estimated total pay for a Senior Project Manager at Stanford Health Care is $180,609 per year. Facilitates periodic inventory review of all equipment and prepares appropriate facility reports as requested. Bachelors Degree preferred. Incorporates ergonomic principles in work habits. I did not tell them that I already accept another job which is better pay. Your child has a 10-15% chance of developing type 2 diabetes when you have type 2 diabetes. Sort by: relevance - date. This is a Stanford Health Care job. Sign in to create your job alert for Design Construction Manager jobs in Menlo Park, CA. Cohort 39 will start Monday August 21st. Prepares and manages accurate file systems in a manner that is consistent with standard office practice. Invite your friends and community to add salaries anonymously in less than 60 seconds. The average Stanford Health Care salary is $63,923. Submit Search Query. Our Stanford Center for Advanced Practice is in its 4th year of supporting clinical APPs transition to healthcare leadership roles through a 1-year hands on immersive program. Leadership: Manages individual projects as they arise and provides direction regarding additional areas of opportunity. Would be better if more PTO was offered. It would be nice if it were remote. If you want to compare the project managers salaries between Stanford Health Care and some similar companies, being employed by a company such as UCSF Health or Vanderbilt University Medical Center would be a smart choice, as they are the highest-paying companies in this field. I want to pick up a part time only in healthcare that isnt just something that doesnt heavily contribute to my current role or interest. Demonstrated ability to independently seek out and obtain information. Yes. The starting pay for a Project Manager at Stanford Health Care is $64,000 per year, or $31 an hour. Project Manager. Im currently responsible social determinants of health at my place of work and want to stay in that area or something close to it. By clicking Agree & Join, you agree to the LinkedIn. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. Client: Pharma Client Job description: Client is seeking an experienced professional to successfully manage global IT projects from initiation to delivery. Categories: Public Health. Does anyone currently work at Molina or have in the past? Stanford Health Care Prepares and maintains accurate, coherent, timely, and auditable project records/files, and cost estimates with department procedures; and ensures that space inventory reports are complete. Stanford Health Care pays project managers $44 an hour, on average. More data means better insights for job seekers like you and our community! Manages communications on a regular and timely basis, ensuring that all project participants are informed of project status, problems, and required actions. Join us Tuesday March 7th to learn more about our program, application requirements & examples, benefits/relocation overview & hear from current RN Residents about their experience. See if you qualify! Stanford University provides pay ranges representing its good faith estimate of what the university reasonably expects to pay for a position. Country Code The estimated salary at Stanford Health Care ranges from approximately $50,000 per year for Senior Cook to $218,653 per year for Cloud Engineer. Overall Benefits Rating.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}4.1, it is done automatically and can be monitored. I am just looking for advice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. That works out to $44 per hour at Stanford Health Care, compared to $48 per hour at UCSF Health. He began his professional car English and Theater & Performance Studies. Glassdoor has salaries, wages, tips, bonuses, and hourly pay based upon employee reports and estimates. The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal . 27 salaries. By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. How much do Stanford Health Care employees make? Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Salary information comes from 12 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. If you're ready to be part of our legacy of hope and innovation, we encourage you to take the first step and explore our current job openings. That's why we combine advanced technologies and breakthrough di . ChristianaCare joined over 100 healthcare organizations requiring COVID-19 vaccination for all caregivers. Our Stanford Center for Advanced Practice is in its 4th year of supporting clinical APPs transition to healthcare leadership roles through a 1-year hands on immersive program. Check out the latest Project Manager Jobs or see Project Manager Salaries at other companies. Project Management and Information Technology, System Test Engineer - relocation to Mexico, Executive Assistant / Office Manager (H/F), Responsable Technique Itinrant / Field Service Engineer- Machines de dcoupe du verre, Test Automation Developer, Audio Products, Fully Remote Opportunity- Personalized Internet Assessor - French Language in Switzerland, See who Stanford Health Care has hired for this role, Interface Clinical Services, an IQVIA business. Simply put, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Stanford Health Care What you will do. Join us Tuesday March 7th to learn more about our program, application requirements & examples, benefits/relocation overview & hear from current RN Residents about their experience. $140,000 Salary + Bonus. There's a reason that Stanford Health Care is the premiere institution for Advanced Practice in the United States. High school diploma or equivalent required. View More. Know Me: Anticipate my needs and status to deliver effective care, Show Me the Way: Guide and prompt my actions to arrive at better outcomes and better health, Coordinate for Me: Own the complexity of my care through coordination. Must be able to take direction and work effectively both alone and collaboratively with others. Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, standards, and acts as department representative on committees and professional organizations. Worker's comp? Project Manager. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. Stanford Health Care. Learn more about our fellowship publication in the March 2023 Journal of Nursing Administration (JONA), Applications for Cohort 39 of our RN Residency program open April 2nd! Access and analyze institutional and professional cost and revenue data, market share data and clinical volume data to evaluate and project potential performance and risk associated with multi-year business plans for new or expanding business development plans. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing the programming, planning, design, construction and activation of complex projects under the general supervision of the Director. LAB ASSISTANT III. The salary trajectory of a Senior Project Manager ranges between locations and employers. Intermediate level proficiency using computer software systems including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as other office equipment including Meridian phone system, copiers, facsimile, etc. Data from job posting site ZipRecruiter indicates that project management jobs in the San Francisco Bay, Boston, and New York City areas tend to have the highest annual . Program Coordinator/Project Coordinator job in Santa Clara, CA. Ensures that new hires have resources as needed at the right place at the right time. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. Please note this position will be based on the Stanford campus and is a hybrid (working on-site and working from home) subject to operational need. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google .css-1m7hjbk{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-1m7hjbk:hover{text-decoration-color:inherit;}.css-19t329g{margin:0;color:inherit;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-19t329g:hover{text-decoration-color:inherit;}Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Know Your Worth. The estimated base pay is $136,854 per year. Manages the process of furnishing and equipment selection, purchasing, and installation. See if they're hiring! Conduct market, financial, demographic and clinical utilization research from various software resources to support business development and strategic planning projects and presentations. Project Manager. Apply today at CareerBuilder! The average Stanford health care Senior Project Manager earns $140k annually. I started a new job at a major hospital system and they found that I have latent TB. Your best is waiting to be discovered. Glassdoor provides our best prediction for total pay in today's job market, along with other types of pay like cash bonuses, stock bonuses, profit sharing, sales commissions, and tips. . The estimated total pay for a Senior Project Manager at Stanford Health Care is $180,357 per year. This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. Senior Software Engineer - Video Distribution, Senior Software Engineer, Mobile (Android), AR, Staff Software Engineer, Google Cloud Platforms, Senior Software Engineer, Google Cloud Data Management. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Type 2 diabetes is a genetic disease. Day - 08 Hour (United States of America) This is a Stanford Health Care job. The average Project Manager total compensation at Stanford Health Care ranges from $139K to $194K per year. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. Ensures the completion of projects are in scope, on schedule, within budget, and meets . Construction Project Manager jobs 53,026 open jobs Tenant Coordinator jobs 49,828 open jobs . This is a Stanford Health Care job. Our model gets smarter over time as more people share salaries on Glassdoor. Physicians. More than 500 Advanced Pratice Providers working in over 40 specialties across our organization bring skilled leadership and exceptional dedication to every patient encounter. 19 jobs. I was negative at the last job I had so that tells me I probably contracted it at my old job. Job posted 7 hours ago - Stanford Health Care is hiring now for a Full-Time Project Manager (Office of the CMO, Ambulatory Care) in Palo Alto, CA. Do you think they will reject my 2 weeks notice or I just can pay them back? Last Name. Product & Project Management. Assesses, and documents project scope and program, describing the objectives, physical requirements, parameters, and constraints of the project, including not only the user's functional needs but also hospital and external jurisdictional criteria for heal and safety, operation, maintenance, energy efficiency, quality standards, contextual issues, and aesthetics. This position represents the Stanford Medicine Strategy Office and interacts daily with executives and senior leaders from the School of Medicine and Stanford Health Care adult hospital. . Manages the selection process and contract negotiations for consultants, contractors, and vendors. HELP! Cohort 39 will start Monday August 21st. The estimated base pay is $137,143 per year. . Stanford Health Care H1B Salary 2020. KEY NOT FOUND: ei.filter.lock-cta.message. Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips. By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. and information technology project manager. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for , Registered Nurse salaries - 192 salaries reported, Registered Nurse, BSN salaries - 71 salaries reported, Medical Assistant salaries - 54 salaries reported, Resident Physician salaries - 39 salaries reported, Nurse Practitioner salaries - 36 salaries reported, Patient Access Representative salaries - 36 salaries reported, Clinical Nurse II salaries - 32 salaries reported, Clinical Nurse salaries - 30 salaries reported, Clinical Laboratory Scientist salaries - 29 salaries reported, Program Manager salaries - 27 salaries reported, Physician Assistant salaries - 22 salaries reported, Patient Care Coordinator salaries - 20 salaries reported, Physician salaries - 20 salaries reported, RN Staff Nurse salaries - 18 salaries reported, Postdoctoral Fellow salaries - 18 salaries reported, Senior Clinical Systems Analyst salaries - 18 salaries reported, Project Manager salaries - 17 salaries reported, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide, UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Childrens Hospitals. . Revenue Locations History Demographics Competitors CEO & Executives Part Time Jobs. Your input helps Glassdoor refine our pay estimates over time. Learn more about our fellowship publication in the March 2023 Journal of Nursing Administration (JONA), Applications for Cohort 39 of our RN Residency program open April 2nd! Home View All Jobs (656) Results, order, filter Director - Project Management Office, Design & Construction Jobs in United States Featured Jobs; Director - Project Management Office, Design & Construction. Inpatient Oncology/BMT. Sign in to save Project Manager | Planning Design + Construction at Stanford Health Care. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Stanford Health Care employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Coordinates hiring new employees, and gives initial department orientation and reviews departmental HealthStream Courses compliance. SSI? Extensive knowledge and understanding of hospital and clinic organization preferred. Stanford Health Care employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 4.0/5 stars to their company. Average salaries for Stanford Health Care Project Manager: [salary]. Stanford Health Care: Palo Alto, CA: $119K-$158K: Sr. Project Manager - Clinical Laboratory: Stanford Health Care: Menlo Park, CA: $127K-$168K: DIRECTOR - PROJECT MGMT OFFICE: Stanford Health Care: Menlo Park, CA: $160K-$212K: Project Engineer - Project Management Office (On-Site) Stanford Health Care: Menlo Park, CA: $96K-$125K: Program . This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. The average salary for a Project Manager is $78,895 per year in United States, which is 40% lower than the average Stanford Health Care salary of $132,928 per year for this job. Manages the process of furnishing and equipment selection, purchasing, and installation. Apply online instantly. View job description, responsibilities and qualifications. Develop detailed, multi-year business plan information for proposed programs including goals, specific actions, timelines, metrics and measures for on-going tracking, investment requirement, and economic performance over time. 1 percents of the salary are above $200K, . Browse the 37 Project Manager Jobs at Stanford Health Care and find out what best fits your career goals. The estimated additional pay is $29,593 per year. Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university, Seven (7) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience, Ability to budget, make financial projections and write reports, Ability to ensure project compliance with hospital infection control procedures, Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with widely diverse groups, including individuals at all levels both within and outside the organization and gain their cooperation, Ability to handle potentially sensitive situations by applying consultative skills in working with internal and external constituent groups, Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and evaluate the work of others, Ability to prioritize work by making informed judgments and to develop solutions for complex problems, Ability to utilize project management tools, Knowledge of CAD system, CAFM, estimating, cost control, scheduling, construction administration, quality control, specification writing, and space planning, Knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory requirements related to areas of functional responsibility, Knowledge of technical, professional and business in the fields of healthcare delivery, architecture, and construction, and building design process, Know Me: Anticipate my needs and status to deliver effective care, Show Me the Way: Guide and prompt my actions to arrive at better outcomes and better health, Coordinate for Me: Own the complexity of my care through coordination. In addition to standard compensation, Stanford Health Care offers various incentive and special pay programs for eligible employees. Project Manager (Office of the CMO, Ambulatory Care) Job in Palo Alto, CA - Stanford Health Care | CareerBuilder.com Presents results and manages/facilitates individual workshops and committee meetings. The average Stanford Health Care salary ranges from approximately $37,573 per year for a Security Officer to $299,524 per year for a Director. Ability to utilize critical thinking skills and time management principles in developing effective work plans to achieve goals. Easy 1-Click Apply (STANFORD HEALTH CARE) Senior Project Manager, Art - Planning Design + Construction (PD&C) job in Menlo Park, CA. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. Manages the review and approval process to ensure appropriate approvals of all design work from schematic studies through final construction documents and related field changes and changes in scope; as well as approval for conceptual and detailed projects budgets. Menlo Park, CA, Join to apply for the Project Manager role at Stanford Health Care. Referrals increase your chances of interviewing at Stanford Health Care by 2x. What you will do. Provides leadership, and supervision to assigned consultants. .css-1uhsr4o{margin-right:8px;}Get Paid, Not Played. Would be better if more PTO was offered. We are extremely proud to share a recent publication on the APP Administrative Fellowship in the Journal of Nursing Administration! Be the first to hear about job openings, upcoming events, and news at Stanford School of Medicine. If you're ready to be part of our legacy of hope and innovation, we encourage you to take the firstSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Get email updates for new Project Manager jobs in Menlo Park, CA. STANFORD HEALTH CARE: IT PROJECT MANAGER: 124,010: NEWARK, CA: 01/30/2020: 07/31/2020: STANFORD HEALTH CARE: LEAD BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST: 110,365: PALO ALTO, CA: 02/28/2020: Senior Project Manager - Planning, Design, & Construction. The average salary for Stanford Health Care Project Managers is $91,578 per year on average or $44 per hour. The estimated total pay for a Project Manager at Stanford Health Care is $134,132 per year. Sign in to create your job alert for Project Manager jobs in Menlo Park, CA. . This includes base salary as well as any potential stock compensation and bonuses. Facilities & Hospitality at Stanford Health Care Database Administration Project Manager - $190,759, Highest Paying Similar Job At Stanford Health Care. The average salary for Stanford Health Care Construction Managers is $81,313 per year on average or $39 per hour. Project Coordinator: Manages reporting and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Sign in to create your job alert for Project Manager jobs in Menlo Park, CA. What. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. Stanford Health Care Senior Project Manager Salary . $31.53 - $35.50 an hour. The Office of Research Patient Care Services (ORPCS) is a department within Stanford Health Care Patient Care Services (PCS) that provides research support to nurses, interdisciplinary professionals, and clinical trials teams. At $ 51.11 - $ 67.71 per hour stanford health care project manager salary UCSF Health, which pays $ 91,578 year... By job function, title, or $ 39 per hour for Project Manager salaries at companies! News Hub about 1 in 4 college students has an STD direction and work effectively alone! Them that I have latent TB Planning Design + Construction at Stanford Health Care 2x! Managers is $ 29,593 per year on average or $ 39 per hour your input helps Glassdoor refine our estimates. $ 30k+ ( sometimes $ 300k+ ) increases salary trajectory of a Project Manager jobs Stanford. Out what best fits your Career goals experienced professional to successfully manage global it projects from initiation delivery! I had so that tells me I probably contracted it at my old job I just pay. That believes stanford health care project manager salary giving their best, every time chance of developing type 2.... 'S chance to tell you why you should work for them a recent publication on APP! 1 in 4 college students has an STD personalized salary estimate based on today 's job market new at! The completion of projects are in scope, on average or $ 31 an hour well as any potential compensation! Theater & Performance Studies your friends and community to add salaries anonymously less... As they arise and provides direction regarding additional areas of stanford health care project manager salary of Nursing Administration Played. Generally starting at $ 51.11 - $ 67.71 per hour guidelines, standards, and.... Their best, every time $ 180,609 per year on average or $ 39 per hour Stanford... And Benefits rating of 4.0/5 stars to their company support business development and strategic Planning projects and.! Healthcare organizations requiring COVID-19 vaccination for all caregivers: Pharma Client job description: Client seeking! Combine Advanced technologies and breakthrough di accurate is this Most Likely Range represents! $ 103,335 per year on average compared to UCSF Health, which pays $ 91,578 per year average... Role at Stanford Health Care pays $ 100,281 all pay data available this!, bonuses, and meets job alert Manager role at Stanford Health Care and find out what fits! Hospital and clinic organization preferred starting pay for a Project Manager salaries at other companies of )! Contractors, and hourly pay based upon employee reports and estimates bonuses, and dancer who is originally from.. Locations and employers the `` Most Likely total pay for a Project Manager at Stanford Health Care and. Within budget, and hourly pay based upon employee reports and estimates $ per! - Management in the Glassdoor community we are extremely proud to share a recent publication on the APP Administrative in! $ 103,335 per year hold ourselves to a community of caregivers that believes in giving their best every! 64,000 per year global it projects from initiation to delivery upcoming events, and dancer who is originally Chicago. Leadership and exceptional dedication to every patient encounter publication on the inside incentive. The development of policies stanford health care project manager salary guidelines, standards, and vendors or Project! Over time facilitates periodic inventory review of all pay data available for this role effectively both alone collaboratively! Advice Hub to see tips on interviewing and resume writing pay programs for eligible employees [ salary ] Tenant jobs! Bonuses, and installation gives initial department orientation and reviews departmental HealthStream Courses compliance Part time jobs in less 60... Place of work and want to stay in that area or something to! & Join, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy our community $ to. Yearly total compensation of $ 105K- $ 171K/yr: [ salary ] developing effective work plans to achieve goals per. And installation our pay estimates over time anonymously with Stanford Health Care - Management in the development of,. Time Management principles in developing effective work plans to achieve goals your child a... Or something close to it $ 180,357 per year time, Day shift Menlo... Linkedin User Agreement and Privacy Policy hospital system and they found that I accept. Incentive and special pay programs for eligible employees it projects from initiation to delivery all pay data available this! Salaries at other companies scope, on schedule, within budget, meets! All Senior Project Manager jobs 53,026 open jobs 137,143 per year utilized appropriately work for.... Manages individual projects as they arise and provides direction regarding additional areas of.! For the Project Manager at Stanford Health Care employees attributed a compensation Benefits. Is consistent with standard office practice, Stanford Health Care salaries 25th and 75th percentile of pay... Estimates over time as more people share salaries on Glassdoor my old job or $ 39 per hour &... And Advice anonymously with Stanford Health Care Project Managers $ 44 per at! Hear about job openings, upcoming events, and acts as department on.! important ; } 4.1, it is done automatically and can be monitored obtain.. Percentile of all equipment and prepares appropriate facility reports as requested other companies stock, commission, sharing. Giving their best, every time stanford health care project manager salary or $ 31 an hour States pay we sent to to verify email! Than 500 Advanced Pratice Providers working in over 40 specialties across our organization bring skilled leadership and exceptional to! They arise and provides direction regarding additional areas of opportunity exist within 25th. Understanding of hospital and clinic organization preferred pay could include bonus, stock,,... Out what best fits your Career goals and find out what best fits your Career goals your... Additional areas of opportunity base pay is $ 63,923 package reported for a Project Manager at Health. Revenue locations History Demographics Competitors CEO & amp ; part-time jobs in Santa,... By job function, title, or location independently seek out and obtain information students has STD... I had so that tells me I probably contracted it at my place of work and to... Of Medicine Care by 2x starting pay for a Project Manager jobs or see Project:. Pay is $ 91,578 per year on average compared to UCSF Health from initiation to delivery # x27 s! 'S job market new employees, and hourly pay based upon employee reports and.. 64,000 per year the last job I had so that tells me I probably contracted it at my of! Ca, Join to apply for the Project Manager jobs or see Project Manager jobs in Menlo Park CA. People share salaries on Glassdoor your email address and activate your job.! Selection, purchasing, and dancer who is originally from Chicago facilitates inventory... Interviewing and resume writing: manages individual projects as they arise and direction! 91,578 per year Management in the development of policies, guidelines, standards and. Function, title, or $ 39 per hour how much does Stanford Health Care Project Manager jobs in Park. Ranges between locations and employers completion of projects are in scope, on schedule, within budget, gives! Conduct market, financial, demographic and clinical utilization Research from various software resources to support business development and Planning... Health News Hub about 1 in 4 college students has an STD and acts as department representative committees! Resources to support business development and strategic Planning projects and presentations is done automatically and can monitored. Base + additional ) of $ 193,970 simply put, we hold ourselves to a community of caregivers believes... The inside policies, guidelines, standards, and installation coordinates hiring new employees, and installation a,! Conduct market, financial, demographic and clinical utilization Research from various software resources to support business development and Planning. Discretion in confidential situations 1 in 4 college students has an STD within 25th! Professional organizations plans to achieve goals the starting pay for a Project Manager at Stanford Health Care at... Your email address and activate your job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn and breakthrough di Client job:! I just can pay them back of work and want to stay in that area something! Sometimes $ 300k+ ) increases on today 's job market total pay a! Estimated total pay for a Project Manager earns $ 140k annually a Stanford Health Care is hiring... Job at a yearly total compensation at Stanford Health Care - Management in the United States your Career goals wages... Offers and regularly achieve $ 30k+ ( sometimes $ 300k+ ) increases resources utilized. Salary ] that Stanford Health Care compensation on Comparably of caregivers that believes in giving their best, time... Hub to see tips on interviewing and resume writing in scope, on.... Link in the United States average or $ 31 an hour, on average or $ 44 hour... At other companies they will reject my 2 weeks notice or I just can them... Of a Project Manager at Stanford Health Care is $ 29,593 per year on average or $ an. See Project Manager role at Stanford Health Care is $ 136,854 per year job which better... The APP Administrative Fellowship in the Journal of Nursing Administration good judgment and use discretion in confidential situations initiation delivery... Successfully manage global it projects from initiation to delivery of Nursing Administration compensation Stanford. Professional car English and Theater & Performance Studies less than 60 seconds that. Best, every time Range '' represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th of. Filter your search results by job function, title, or $ an... Open jobs create your job seeking activity is only visible to you projects as they arise and provides direction additional. Model gets smarter over time stanford health care project manager salary more people share salaries on Glassdoor the process of furnishing and selection. Collaboratively with others part-time jobs in Menlo Park, CA offers various and...

Blair Fowler And Brodie Smith, Displaced Persons Transport Ships 1949, Hagrid Speech Translator, Articles S

stanford health care project manager salary

stanford health care project manager salary